Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now (51394 Views)

Is A Domicillary Account Necessary For Buying Products From China? / Buying Products Overseas / How To Get Discount When Buying Products On Jumia Online Stores. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by uuzba(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Beremx:
At least we have goods we export as a country. It's high time our social studies textbooks are updated to include the items. It cannot only be cocoa, rubber and groundnut which have become stale
The cost of updating the books pass the cost of the items being exported.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Teenaira: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
shollythetic91:
Nice one, but I pray we don't end up importing same item from same countries angry

Please join me in saying a big β€˜AMEN’
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Jking20(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
This is interesting
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Josephilemona(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless Nigeria God bless PBAT God bless patriotic Nigerians God bless the 5 geopolitical zones
. You lack common sense.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Andersonken(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
What do we have to show for all these?
Nothing 😒.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by FILEBE(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
By fire by force agenda.... grin

Reminds me of when PDP was in power, they don't need all these shalaye, their records placed them well above South Africa as the Africa powerhouse in the Economic sector.

APC, Otilo party grin

Nyamma. Both are the same . Apc = pdp. Pdp put us in this mess to even begin with. If pdpd had been doing well, we will vote them whole heartedly.

Pdp had 16 years to take us to the promise land. Nepa, they couldn't fix for these years . Pdp is not "Saint" than Apc. They are the same. Parties that are just money driven and care less about the citizens' welfare .
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Hanndye: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
FILEBE:

Nyamma. Both are the same . Apc = pdp. Pdp put us in this mess to even begin with. If pdpd had been doing well, we will vote them whole heartedly.

Pdp had 16 years to take us to the promise land. Nepa, they couldn't fix for these years . Pdp is not "Saint" than Apc. They are the same. Parties that are just money driven and care less about the citizens' welfare .

All human political set-ups are evil. The good Book tells us '.......... man rules over man to his own hurt'. Ecclesiastes 8:9. But we can always have the lesser evils.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by kingsley989(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Which geopolitical zone did you omit?
LeoDeKing:
God bless Nigeria
God bless PBAT
God bless patriotic Nigerians
God bless the 5 geopolitical zones
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by PlayMaker14: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
FILEBE:

Always dragging PDP into Apc's mess.... See him analyzing PDP years, bloody hypocrite APC man.

We know this tricks... Please move ahead πŸ˜‚

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Juniorangel(m): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Lwkmd grin grin grin, this thread na vawulence but on a more serious note you can't give what you don't have
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Tenumootito: 1:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Is Nigeria designed to failed Nigerians??
Indians are making it big time here. Companies like Olam, TGI, Orbit, Valences etc are making huge billions of dollars here in Agricultural sector.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Gerrard59(m): 2:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Good list.

Thank you OP.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by spiritedtete: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2023
This is the best thread I have seen in a long time on nairaland. Op Thank you for this.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Quebec91(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2023
wink
Absuchat:
Italy too

We supply them with the freshest toto all the way from Benin grin
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by TenQ: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/11-countries-that-are-buying-products-from-nigeria-right-now/
Nigeria who does not mine nor produce aluminium is exporting it to wiser countries!?

Who has bewitched us!
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Slurity(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Reminds me of when PDP was in power, they don't need all these shalaye, their records placed them well above South Africa as the Africa powerhouse in the Economic sector.

APC, Otilo party grin
PDP KILLED THIS COUNTRY, THEY PUT US IN THIS MESS, I DONT UNDER WHY PEOPLE FORGET THINGS EASILY. JONATHAN REGIME IS THE WORST EVER.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by PlayMaker14: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2023
Slurity:
PDP KILLED THIS COUNTRY, THEY PUT US IN THIS MESS, I DONT UNDER WHY PEOPLE FORGET THINGS EASILY. JONATHAN REGIME IS THE WORST EVER.
Are you done?

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Abifarin16: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:

APC, Otilo party grin

It is not necessarily propaganda, did you have an idea that These were export areas for Nigeria before now. They are just bringing to notice business opportunities that has global relevance. We are an entertainment and crude oil export you know this, now you know more.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by ini4brandon(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the best time to invest in Nigeria.
The best investment destination in Nigeria and Africa is South West Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
And you decided to ruin all that useful information with this?
So your South West is the only place to invest in
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by FILEBE(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Always dragging PDP into Apc's mess.... See him analyzing PDP years, bloody hypocrite APC man.

We know this tricks... Please move ahead πŸ˜‚

Who is this one? All I have written , please prove me wrong. Except you just want to deceive yourself. Project 2000, project 2010, all these years passed and nothing was achieved. E go better e go better we kept saying till pdp were booted out. Apc came in and continued from where pdp stopped . Driving us further into recession and hardship.

Continue carrying party on your head and don't face the truth, you hear? Let them be deceiving you. The states Pdp govern, how is the state faring ? Same pdp is apc. Bunch of useless political parties that are no good for Nigerians.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by gideonvalor98(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:

APC, Otilo party grin

Which records? They only enjoyed steady high crude oil price...but nothing they showed for it. You said buhari borrowed..but at least we can see infrastructure it is tied with. If PDP were responsible and prudent, infrastructures under them should be uncountable...NO! They were busy sharing money...looting contracted fund
...wasting our foreign reserves on frivolities. Reason they were nicknamed PDP! SHARE THE MONEY!
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by IMASTEX: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:

APC, Otilo party grin
What do you expect. When you lied to get a thing, you would obviously need more lies to keep it.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by malcom1X: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
post=127004410:
Good thread.

Think outside the box guys.
Make things happen for yourself.
Stop complaining about life 24/7.
Be wise.
We Rise!

God bless Our hustle πŸ™

Illiteracy is not a disease,
It's something worse.
Better start planting hibiscus 🌺 flowers at your background to get started.
Do not be a Lazy youth in Jesus name we pray...

Guy take note of my username. Don't ever quote me again.
I don't quote you when you write your rubbish. When I type mine don't quote me.

Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Shoprite Onitsha On Sundays Turn Into Second Main Market