Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose (1176 Views)

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Goodvibes007: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Memory recall:
That election period when Anthony Chinansa was given a Yoruba name by his opponents so that he could lose his election in Abia State. He explains this in the video below:
"my opponents think they wanna strike me with a yoruba name"
lhordspy:
Hon. Chinasa, the candidate of Labour party for Umuahia central state constitutency, Abia state house of Assembly denies the name Abiola attached to him, says he is a full fledge igbo man and a native of Ohokobe Afaraukwu In Umuahia North. He spoke with TVC News exclusively saying it was a mischief of the election season

Questions have been raised about some of the Governorship and State Assembly candidates across the federation from Lagos to Enugu to Abia State.

A prominent one which has gone viral online is an Umuahia Central Constituency candidate in Abia State. Anthony Chinasa has denies the Abiola name attached to him.

A major challenge in the contest for state Elections is the question of indigenes versus settlers or indigenes and residents.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2023/03/candidate-anthony-chinasa-denies-abiola-name-in-abia/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7xpgloTttI?si=JKFmIb5Dr-ooAF6L

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by eagleu: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Remember the Lagos governorship candidate who became an Igbo boy overnight, so the Sanyo-Olu can ginger up Yoruba tribal sentiments?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Absuchat(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
grin
Ókó Abiola was worse than COVID-19
Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Christistruth03: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
eagleu:
Remember the Lagos governorship candidate who became an Igbo boy overnight, so the Sanyo-Olu can ginger up Yoruba tribal sentiments?

Tribal insults are very bad Politics

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Tochi3(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
.. grin grin

...like Chinedu Gbadebo vivor Rhodes..

This kain of victim mentality na real hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Raskimonojendor: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
eagleu:
No. He had always been an Ibo boy and IPOB apologist grin

Where did the chinedu come from? back in 2019:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No. He had always been an Ibo boy grin

YET ANOTHER THREAD TITLE IGBO AGAIN?

WAT ELSE IS IN YOUR CONE HEAD?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Raskimonojendor: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Okon Yi oni bale grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by adamusuleiman3: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
waternogetenemy:

It exposes the hypocrisy of the ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Okon Yi oni bale grin

And wat else?

who is shining teeth with u?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

GO AND BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE IN THEIR VARIOUS PLACE OF WORK.

THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by mascot87(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
waternogetenemy:

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by adamusuleiman3: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
waternogetenemy:

GO AND BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE IN THEIR VARIOUS PLACE OF WORK.

THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS.
Should you not be in your own place of work too. Ibo man and projection are like a snail and it's shell.

The 2023 election was a wake up call.
More Ibo hypocrisy:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Raskimonojendor: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

Can you imagine, if you want to win an electrion in Alaibo, just tag your opponent a Yoruba man. That's how severe their hatred is for the Yorubas.
2023 election indeed exposed them.

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

Should you not be in your own place of work too. Ibo man and projection are like a snail and it's shell.

The 2023 election was a wake up call.
More Ibo hypocrisy:

ONLY ALMAJIRI DEPEND ON POLITICS.

IF AT THE END OF ALL THIS NIGERIA DISINTEGRATE, I TELL YOU, YORUBA LAND WILL BE THE WORST PLACE TO BE ON EARTH.

U AND FULANI ALMAJIRI NO DIFFERENCE.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
mascot87:

IS DAT YOUR MOTHER LEG OR FATHER LEG?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by adamusuleiman3: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
waternogetenemy:

ONLY ALMAJIRI DEPEND ON POLITICS.

IF AT THE END OF ALL THIS NIGERIA DISINTEGRATE, I TELL YOU, YORUBA LAND WILL BE THE WORST PLACE TO BE ON EARTH.

U AND FULANI ALMAJIRI NO DIFFERENCE.
Why wait for Nigeria to disintegrate, it was Azikiwe (an Ibo man) that ensured Ojukwu pulling out was treasonous.
My advice for the Ibo refugees all over Nigeria, please don't wait till Nigeria disintegrate, you can all always voluntarily move back to your region. Maybe people would start taking you serious then. As ESN continues to kill their fellow ibos in the SE, nobody gives a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by mascot87(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
waternogetenemy:

IS DAT YOUR MOTHER LEG OR FATHER LEG?

No. It's the Yeasterners leg. Na so all there legs dey be. Them dey always get flat brain too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
mascot87:

No. It's the Yeasterners leg. Na so all there legs dey be. Them dey always get flat brain too

IT MUST BE YOUR MOTHER LEGS, BECAUSE U KEEP POSTING THEM AND SEEM SURE

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

Why wait for Nigeria to disintegrate, it was Azikiwe (an Ibo man) that ensured Ojukwu pulling out was treasonous.
My advice for the Ibo refugees all over Nigeria, please don't wait till Nigeria disintegrate, you can all always voluntarily move back to your region. Maybe people would start taking you serious then. As ESN continues to kill their fellow ibos in the SE, nobody gives a damn.

I SWEAR, EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT BUT MORE IMPORTANT IS THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION.

AWOLOWO FREE EDUACTION JUST BREED MISEDUCATED ILLITERATES.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
SEE, I DID NOT BOTHER TO READ YOUR LONG EPISTLE.

I KNOW THE PERSON TYPING IS A DAFT, SO IN OTHER TO SAVE MY BRAIN CELLS, I JUST REPLY WITHOUT READING.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by mascot87(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
waternogetenemy:

IT MUST BE YOUR MOTHER LEGS, BECAUSE U KEEP POSTING THEM AND SEEM SURE

I will not talk about your parents because I'm properly trained. But for you, you are finished in life and you can never amount to anything in this life.

Don't bother to reply because I'll not even look at it. Go and pray to at least be able to eat once a day

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by adamusuleiman3: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
The Hypocrisy. They discriminate amongst themselves how much more an outsider from the SE.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Enugurangers: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
The guy eventually did not win the election. The Yoruba label his opponent imposed on him worked.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by waternogetenemy: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
mascot87:

I will not talk about your parents because I'm properly trained. But for you, you are finished in life and you can never amount to anything in this life.

Don't bother to reply because I'll not even look at it. Go and pray to at least be able to eat once a day

U are never properly raised.

Tribal Bigot and terrorist are not properly raised.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Enugurangers: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
The Hypocrisy. They discriminate amongst themselves how much more an outsider from the SE.
Ebonyi people know this too well lol
If his opponents had tag him an Ebonyi/Abakaliki, it would have about 50% of the effect the Yoruba tag had. Using the Yoruba tag, the oppoment went all out to destroy him in the election.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Jagaban2012: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nnnnmyamiri people and political and tribe intolerant...Just tagging a candidate with a Yoruba name in Nnnnmyamiri land is an Anathema. It is ground to failure but someone will come to Lagos state with his or her full Nnnnnmyamiri name and he wants to become the deputy governor of Lagos state...Chinedu says, I don't think in Yoruba but he wanted to become the governor of Yoruba people....what an insult...

Any Yoruba person who voted for Chinedu is a fool....he can as well be cajoled to do anything stupid...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Pristine664: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Yorubas that live in the East are trying sha, the trauma is immense, they don't even go out to vote.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by CallmeTrinity: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Christistruth03:

Tribal insults are very bad Politics

Says a bigot...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonders will never end. This is why talking too much is bad. You never know when you start contradictory speaking . Learn to talk less sir you talk too much

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose by Christistruth03: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Says a bigot...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonders will never end. This is why talking too much is bad. You never know when you start contradictory speaking . Learn to talk less sir you talk too much

The fact that that is what you are doesn't make everyone like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Emefiele Is 100% Responsible, And Buhari Is 100% Innocent? / Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup / Please Comment On This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.