Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup (1178 Views)

Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by afrika1(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2007
http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2007103021962

Yersterday atiku returned from medical treatment. 2nd time since his campaign

Today, yara dua, goes for medical treatment.
Also the fastest way to heaven "lagos ibadan express road" engulfs more lives.

leadership is by example.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by chidichris(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2007
yes andy uba in one of such trips to usa used the presidential jet as a cargo plane to carry our funds into the usa.
i hope andy is not going on the trip with yar adua though with or without uba on-board the plane must carry money from nigeria and come back without the money.
sick my ass.
yar adua must be reminded that we did not elect him. he shld be reminded that he is a nigerian president and nota travelling agent or co-pilot.
he shld concentrate on the home front and do the work he swore to do.
he shld keep this sick travels find a way to equip our hospitals because we have resources and qualified doctors to attend to his case at home without using that as a reason to to carry money out nig. enough of that shit
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by babasin(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2007
this yaradua is a fraud.

he shouts rule of law, due process etc 

so why can't he go to 'National Hospital Abuja'?

Any Nigerian listening to their screwed-up leader is a lost soul; LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by otokx(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2007
I love my country.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by almondjoy(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
Why did he not go to the hospital 2Face Idibia was treated?
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
almondjoy:

Why did he not go to the hospital 2Face Idibia was treated?

Because the president is a 2-faced inept hypocrite.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by babasin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
leadership by example:

if you are sick, go to Germany.

Atleast, all his ministers, governors, LGA chairman etc would now follow same.

shameful president, shameful country!

Imagine Bush sick and flow to UK!
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
a cause for conce embarassed angryrn
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by powerofmap(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2007
If all the people we Elected to Lead us 're all going Abroad for Medical Check up that mean the Like of St. Nicholas and co. re not good hospitals? If em wan loot make em tell us we go allow am go to the Finance house emself and make withdrawal quickly.

EFCC, NFIU or ICPC no go catch you,

Lets Pray for 9ja cos our Leaders 're all after their own "Interest".

Just Imagine every President, Governor, Senator want to give us everything at once with just 4 years,
1. Light
2.Good Road
3.Good Health system for All
4.Education
5.Fight Corruption.

God help us for this country oooh.Me personally go start to Vote the day wey I hear someone campaign say for my whole four years ooooh I would make sure I take care of Light.No be make em say em wan do everything and at the end em no do Shit.

God help us and God Bless Niger Area.

Shalom!!!
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by angel101(f): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
What else is new?!
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by afrika1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
angel101:

What else is new?!

foolishness and looting is new every day in nigeria.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by vigasimple(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
Have you hear the news?

His new name is President YAR ASLEEP.  ( I will actually prefer to call him YAR A'DULL

Are you ever suprised?, the guy was flown to Germany in the middle of the Election in April, that was 6 months ago. Now it appear that he is suffering from Bi- Annual flu and it can only be treated in Germany.

I think Nigerians deserves to know the true state of President YAR ASLEEP health.

The health situation (even though I am not a doctor) is not minor, if it is not major, it is at least medium.

Notwithstanding he is still our President, we prayed for his quick recovery so that he can come and recover our health services.

May God continue to bless Nigeria and make her victorious in the middle of her enemy.As mountain suround Jerusalem so shall our help comes from the Lord.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by Mamajama(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2007
OBJ never went for treatment abroad, everyone accused him of stealing, now that you have this YAR ADUA that is promissing change in Nigerian. he is going abroad like ATIKU and the BABANGIDAS. now we complaining again, lol

grin grin grin
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by babasin(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
His new name is President YAR ASLEEP. ( I will actually prefer to call him YAR A'DULL

nice. I like yaraDULL
grin cheesy grin
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by folahann(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
The sick president needs some treatment so let take of his body or do you want him to die so that you can take over as the president of the federal replubic of nigeria
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by vigasimple(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
If he President YAR A'DULL fix our health services and they are up to standard he would not need to go to GERMANY every 6 months.

And I am going to say something that is unconventional in NIgeria.

President YAR ASLEEP is not fit to hold the office of the Presidency because of his health and if he thinks I am wrong he should tell the country what is wrong with him that requires at least trips abroad at least twice a year. he looks like somebody suffering from kidney problem? I hate to say.

Maybe even ATIKU and BHUARI lawyers can argue that point at the Election tribunal if the Nigerian law allows that because in other part of the world serious health problem in office is part of the reason you are unfit to govern.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 31, 2007
See why NEPA is never going to work!

No wonder Etteh was allowed to run the nation into the ground.

Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Oct 31, 2007
What sickness is it that has him flying to Germany now I am guessing he knew of this sickness before he became president like 5 months ago. Why didn't he take the trip before then, go do his business and then come back and actually start work as president and actually DO WORK?? He has already had 5 months on the seat and is already taking off to germany without accomplishing anything. What kind of country and place is this?? Is this on our bill
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by netotse(m): 3:18am On Oct 31, 2007
Kobojunkie:

What sickness is it that has him flying to Germany now
d dude has kidney probs (i heard dat since election time)

Kobojunkie:

Is this on our bill
u jst had to ask didnt u?
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by almondjoy(f): 3:22am On Oct 31, 2007
Mamajama:

OBJ never went for treatment abroad, everyone accused him of stealing, now that you have this YAR ADUA that is promissing change in Nigerian. he is going abroad like ATIKU and the BABANGIDAS. now we complaining again, lol
grin grin grin

What do you think he was doing all the time he was galivanting/globe-trotting all over the world?  You do not think the old fool was wise enough to see a few of his doctor pals overseas?  No one knew his late wife "Stella" was going under frequent "knive treats" until the Good Lord called her to "glory".

As usual, you are hilarious.  Love you to death! cheesy ---BTW--Trick or Treat?---Happy Halloweeny!!!!
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by Kobojunkie: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2007
LMAO!!!! ,  so his way of showing us all that he is the president for change is for him to, instead of patronizing the very same doctors the people do, he instead ships out to germany to get treatment for himself, leaving the people to continue with the same old after 5 months of him becoming president?? How much does this man make?? How much has he been paid for acting as figurehead for 5 whole months The dude can go for treatment, all I ask is for government that is transparent in how our money is spent. Is that too much to ask in 2007 in a democractically ruled country called Nigeria

almondjoy:

What do you think he was doing all the time he was galivanting/globe-trotting all over the world?  You do not think the old fool was wise enough to see a few of his doctor pals overseas?  No one knew his late wife "Stella" was going under frequent "knive treats" until the Good Lord called her to "glory".

As usual, you are hilarious.  Love you to death! cheesy ---BTW--Trick or Treat?---Happy Halloweeny!!!!

You have really good memory ,  LOL,  LMAO !!!!
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 31, 2007
almondjoy:

What do you think he was doing all the time he was galivanting/globe-trotting all over the world? You do not think the old fool was wise enough to see a few of his doctor pals overseas? No one knew his late wife "Stella" was going under frequent "knive treats" until the Good Lord called her to "glory".

As usual, you are hilarious. Love you to death! cheesy ---BTW--Trick or Treat?---Happy Halloweeny!!!!

the Good Lord probably got tired of seeing taxpayers money being used to do tummy tucks.
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by spoilt(f): 3:58am On Oct 31, 2007
we are suspicious of their abroad trips. grin
Re: Yaradua Flown Abroad For Medical Checkup by chidichris(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2007
i hope everyone here can hear this embecile they call mamajama speak, the only corrupt people he knows in nig are atiku and babangida which makes adedibu and bode george saints. what a shame? nigeria, the gaint africa does not have a hospital and that accounts for why Tella the coach that brought nigeria under 17 world cup died unattended to.
who is saying the man went for medicals, he has gone for his official financial crime.
if etteh went for massage machine at 78 million naira why can't nigeria get an upto date hospital.
pls mamajama, remind yar adua that 5 months will be subtracted from his tenure leaving him with 3 yrs and 7 months plus the other 4 yrs and possibly his third term.
we are yet to see the wonders he promised before his selection.

(1) (Reply)

Is Phcn Proposed Worker Strike Justified? / Lagos Pilgrim Arrested With Fake $22,000 In Mecca - Latest Pm News / Akala Is Planning To Assassinate Me - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.