Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court (27712 Views)

Full List Of Judges Nominated To Resolve Disputes Arising From 2023 G. Elections / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by stuffs2002: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Laple0541:
The president is really doing well to the Igbos despite their hatred towards him. 6 judges from the HATE region at once? This is unprecedented.

Tinubu is a good man with a large heart.

He shows love all the time even to those who hate him
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by wallaze(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
If only my uncle was still alive probably he would ve made the list😩😩 death why?
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by id911(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Congrats to whoever is finally confirmed.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by garfield1: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:

That's a blatant lie! The only person that reports to Tinubu on that list is the Attorney General of the Federation.

So the president cannot dictate to other members of the fjsc
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by garfield1: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
BadMaster:

πŸ‘

Why
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by EmmyCC: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tjra:
Tinubu keeps welcoming them with open arms. It still won't stop the children of hate from saying terrible things about him.

BAT is really magnanimous in victory.
Constitutionally every zone must be represented. As it's South East and North central are the zones with no presence hence why they have more nominees.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by Morbeta11(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127004776:
Anything to move our Darling country forward all around is all we want at MANNA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

We will get to the nation of our dreams whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

It seems you are the one wailing....somethings are better not said...... Enjoy your grills and roasts.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by ruffDiamond: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Scrap the Court and the justice system , especially in naija here, , very corrupt lot gotten from the corrupt system. they are so useless
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by StreetFight: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
ican2020:
To do what

The judiciary that said someone who never participated in the examination took first

They had already lost their relevance

Cry, weep, wail, it's your biological right
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by EmmyCC: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Laple0541:
The president is really doing well to the Igbos despite their hatred towards him. 6 judges from the HATE region at once? This is unprecedented.
Your ignorance dey smell. All the zones must be equally represented at the Supreme Court according to the Constitution. and as it is the last Justice from SE died this year meaning all their slots are empty, the last from NC also retired this year. That's why SE and NC has the highest nominees on the list.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by EmmyCC: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

Tinubu is a good man with a large heart.

He shows love all the time even to those who hate him
Your ignorance dey smell. All the zones must be equally represented at the Supreme Court according to the Constitution. and as it is the last Justice from SE died this year meaning all their slots are empty, the last from NC also retired this year. That's why SE and NC has the highest nominees on the list.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by JuanDeDios: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Built2last:
Don't be decieved

This whole list came up because of this man

NORTH-EAST

1. Hon Justice Haruna Simon Tsammani (Bauchi State)-Priority

The deal was simple

We will pay you 10million dollars to any offshore account of your choice and make sure you retire as a supreme court Justice.

Allow us win and we will keep our promise

This is APC keeping their promise
Not because there's a serious shortage of judges at the Supreme Court at the moment. Hmm.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by stuffs2002: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
EmmyCC:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are always foaming at the mouth all the time.

My post was not even a reference to the SC nominations but DUMB IPOB cannibals decided it had to be.

I feel sorry for you and your kind.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by caracas: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tjra:
Tinubu keeps welcoming them with open arms. It still won't stop the children of hate from saying terrible things about him.

BAT is really magnanimous in victory.
If I say you’re stupid now they will ban me , so let me keep my mouth shut zzzz
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by mcdokwe(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
EmmyCC:

No be every ignorant madafakin tribalist Dem suppose educate.

I guess he and his ilks would have felt better if other regions were sidelined as usual in a country we should all fight for equity and fairness.

Even if they appoint all the judges from their local government, it is not like it is likely to have a direct positive bearing on their individual lives.

1 Like

Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by phemmie06(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
So not by merit. We still have a long way to go

garfield1:

It is based on quota.each region is entitled to 3 judges and the SE has no judge
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by Occurstaem(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
HardBishop:

They know what igbos can do...
fear fear people πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol... Seriously? πŸ˜‚
Dunning-Kruger effect is worrying you.

I'm cocksure most people from your tribe are being affected by this.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by stasius: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na them sabi.

We move.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by commoditiesnig: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by Putinofrussia: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
phemmie06:
I am sure this is not base on Emilokan but base on merit
If things are based on merit in Nigeria,the Yorubas will always take 70% leaving the remaining 30%..
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by garfield1: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
phemmie06:
So not by merit. We still have a long way to go

It is
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by phemmie06(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
How, are they the only one that form Nigeria? I am a YorΓΉbΓ‘ man but I don't support tribalism, I don't believe in Emilokan but I believe in good governance.
For those who in support of it, I see them as blind followers who have forgotten that no special market or special value for the naira in their hand

Putinofrussia:
If things are based on merit in Nigeria,the Yorubas will always take 70% leaving the remaining 30%..
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by thatigboman: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
phemmie06:
I will like to know the yardstick for this promotion cos the Southeast are over represented
which over represented? SE has no supreme court at the moment. They are trying to balance the equation
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by linearity: 4:45am On Nov 17, 2023
phemmie06:
I will like to know the yardstick for this promotion cos the Southeast are over represented

Each region have a slot in the Supreme Court, SE & NC has been under represented for many years, many retirements over the years were not promptly filled and this has caused controversy in these regions for some time now.
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2023
post=127004806:
No matter what,
Frustrated swines and despicable rascals will still wail.
Nothing, absolutely nothing in life can make such people happy (they abound in all tribes in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬).

Anyways, if some people don't want to be happy in life,
Happiness will be far.... so far away from them.
Happiness is a personal thing.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime,
No diggity.

We Rise.
Old man stop talking like a little boy

It is only in your head that some people aren't happy ..
Stop ridiculing yourself with childish talk
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by Angrymode: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Is it not the same appeal court judges who have been selling out confusing and unconstitutional verdicts? Corruption overload at the Supreme level 😁
Re: 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court by SirBunky85(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Built2last:
Don't be decieved

This whole list came up because of this man

NORTH-EAST

1. Hon Justice Haruna Simon Tsammani (Bauchi State)-Priority

The deal was simple

We will pay you 10million dollars to any offshore account of your choice and make sure you retire as a supreme court Justice.

Allow us win and we will keep our promise

This is APC keeping their promise
I hope you can substantiate this claim,when arrested?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai / Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.