Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) (43670 Views)

How Israel Is Building Cities In Syria, While Taking, His Citizens There(pics) / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Warl0ck: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:
useless Al Jazeera journalist…. dem cut d man off because he said what they didn’t want the world to hear …. Hypocrites
terrorist sympathizer
no room for terrorist on earth
Let them try pluto

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by VULCAN(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2023
The topic is about a Palestinian telling the truth about the cowardly Hamas.

This response below reveals a brain disconnected from logic

The old man will be dead as soon as Hamas finds him.

Dittodat:
The Holiness fake Jew IPOB terrorist cannibal pushing all these Israeli propaganda is the same brainwashed low IQ religious fanatical dumbo called Righteousness. This fool is so quick to push the zionist agenda to the front page. The sad part is that the Zionists don't even respect his race or his religion. You are nothing but a DOG, according to the top Israeli Rabbi. They have no regard for you, just as they have none for the Palestinians, who have more Christians among them than they have in the whole of Israel itself.

Pathetic soul.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by falopey: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2023
Mccullum:

No news media report that tunnel find beneath hospital. Stop fabrication of fake news.
I gave you a couple of news media that reported on it. Biden has categorically come out to confirm US intelligence about a tunnel under the hospital being used by Hamas. I saw the tunnel with my own eye on NBC and ABC new with IDF soldier show media reporter around in the tunnel.

You must be getting your news from pro Hamas lying media like Aljazeera.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Tetraozonaitera: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Mccullum:

You and your types are senselessly hypocrites.

Pẹlẹ grin
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by richboy7(m): 12:58am On Nov 17, 2023
Dittodat:
The Holiness fake Jew IPOB terrorist cannibal pushing all these Israeli propaganda is the same brainwashed low IQ religious fanatical dumbo called Righteousness. This fool is so quick to push the zionist agenda to the front page. The sad part is that the Zionists don't even respect his race or his religion. You are nothing but a DOG, according to the top Israeli Rabbi. They have no regard for you, just as they have none for the Palestinians, who have more Christians among them than they have in the whole of Israel itself.

Pathetic soul.

You're on your own Dude.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by theforemost: 12:59am On Nov 17, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_afryZWKUUk?si=J0g6ayyH9G5Ps1vy

🏴‍☠⚔🇵🇸 The zionist army continues its attempts to fool people

- DVD's are used to copy CT and MRI images!!

- The seized shoes and protective jackets are cleaner than the shoes of enemy army soldiers!!

The Zionist army transported cardboard boxes containing

weapons with the words “Medical Supplies” written on them, and later placed them inside CT scan rooms and took out weapons from them that they claimed belonged to Hamas!! Knowing that the “Israelis” speak Hebrew, and the Palestinians speak Arabic, why is this writing in English and to whom is this message addressed?!

- The existing camera is for monitoring the MRI department, as it is one of the most important medical units in hospitals, and it is a camera present in the hospital. What is strange about that?!

After being exposed as frauds, as clowns , the IDF deleted the video on the official website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by theforemost: 1:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
grin grin😂😂😂

Hamas Terrorists do not even value their own kids.

Today the IDF busted a Hamas terrorist home . He used his own daughter as his shield.
His own daughters room was where he fires and stores rockets.

These guys are not only demonic but they are satanically destructive. The devil has taken full residence in them.

If they don't value their own kids, is it those in the hospitals they will value?

Thanks to GOD, the Europeans they are talking to, are much more intelligent than you to know that; Israeli is lying
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by theforemost: 1:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Hezzyluv:
It's funny, even pastor righteousness above laughed for the first time I see him do this on NL😂 😂

This is a Palestinian saying the bitter truth to the jahadis. "Him no kuku stand with Hamas" But terrorists sympathizers on Nairaland and sundry from their comfort zones laying in their beds with fan/AC on typing I stand with the Palestines. grin

I keep saying it, stop being a hypocrite go and stand with the Palestines on the battle field. I want to check chontin. grin

I stand with the Palestinians and I see the Hamas as freedom fighters. They've always named freedom fighters as terrorists.
Ask all African freedom fighters. Not hypocrites like you. Unfortunately, Israel see you as ANIMALS
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Babalola0920: 1:04am On Nov 17, 2023
Something that was said to be stage on credited news source grin grin grin
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Gideon20(m): 1:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Watched the video and I was wondering why they cut the man off.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by smokinloud(m): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Mvnster:

fulani bandits no allow them travel for road na grin grin

grin grin grin
Omo, na why I like nairaland. You can never be depressed on here!.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
grin grin😂😂😂

Today the IDF busted a Hamas terrorist home . He used his own daughter as his shield.

These guys are not only demonic but they are satanically destructive. The devil has taken full residence in them.

If they don't value their own kids, is it those in the hospitals they will value?

They can't lack the God in Trinity and feel a thing about Humanity.....

Without the Holy Spirit , Humanity is lost......

That's why we find Violence and killings from ISLAM yet they are for Peace ...

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2023
theforemost:

I stand with the Palestinians and I see the Hamas as freedom fighters. They've always named freedom fighters as terrorists.
Ask all African freedom fighters. Not hypocrites like you. Unfortunately, Israel see you as ANIMALS

You stand with Palestinians and see HAMAS as Freedom Fighters , yet you couldn't condemn their mass Killings of Isrealis......

Yet in Nigeria, you are standing with Nigerian Government and see IPOB as terrorists , who are yet to invade any place and slaughter many people....

Do you see Igbos as terrorists or as Freedom Fighters?? Let me know if you are from the PISS than PEACE Family......

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This propaganda from Israel won't fly. This is a sign that Israel are already fed up with the war.

Hamas can never hide but will battle Israel face to face.

Our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) have given Hamas all powers to battle usrael.

Allah is the greatest. Hamas will surely defeat Israel.

May Allah's wrath fall on Israel.

Arise ya Allah and let your enemies be destroyed.

Insha Allah
Amin

Is only the fool will say there is no God......I don't mean Allah but God in Trinity anyway....

No wrath of a mini god can come upon the Almighty Kings of Kings ....

Do you know how Egypt freed Isreal when they held them in captivity

I could have said, you should go and read the Bible but what you read is all about WARS and BOMBS ....

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by CrownedPhoenix: 2:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Ashez:
Hamas will forever regret the day they crossed their boundary.

This is a fallacy. Hamas will no longer exist. So there won't be any ways for them to regret
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2023
[quote author=Mccullum post=127009431]That's human being nature, everyone can't support a national movement, that doesn't meant that Gazans are not supporting HAMAS.

US and Israel said that HAMAS has Command Headquarters beneath Al Shifa hospital, till now they couldn't be able to get any evidence

for their claims. Shameless terrorist states of Israel and US that calling resistance fighter; terrorists.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Bunch of carwords
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_afryZWKUUk?si=J0g6ayyH9G5Ps1vy
All these useless comments by cowards one would think they're capable when war comes. Bastardzzz spitting trash >: grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by azpekuliar: 3:52am On Nov 17, 2023
OAFMods:
You are spreading this lie shamelessly.
Same Aljazeera I watch everyday.
Is this Aljazeera logo or sign in this clip you showed.

Na LTV u dey watch no be Aljazeera.
In the clip, the logo is on the bottom left of the screen. The logo is also boldly displayed on the reporter’s microphone.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by joeyswift(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2023
The problem with our left wing brothers in Nigeria is that they don't think. They see it as a religious war,that is why yoruba Muslims will stage protest for Palestine. A Palestinian man is telling hamas to go and hide in hell,because they cowardly hide amongst civilians, thereby attracting military presence. What kind of religion lies like them just to get sympathy. It is wicked to hide amongst the sick and to operate below a hospital. I hope the world is seeing this? It is like using needle to prick someone and yet you that did the pricking will start crying. I trust israel,they will wipe all the terrorists out. I feel immense pity for civilian casualties, even though the same civilians were jubilating when the massacre of 7th oct was taking place. Hamas really played into isaraeli hands this time. Nigerians who don't know anything will carry Palestinian matter on their head. Yet Nigerian Muslims will accuse Christians of supporting Israel. I cannot support terrorism. My morality will not allow me.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Masterclass32: 5:08am On Nov 17, 2023
Criminal terrorists.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Krismas(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Hezzyluv:
It's funny, even pastor righteousness above laughed for the first time I see him do this on NL😂 😂

This is a Palestinian saying the bitter truth to the jahadis. "Him no kuku stand with Hamas" But terrorists sympathizers on Nairaland and sundry from their comfort zones laying in their beds with fan/AC on typing I stand with the Palestines. grin

I keep saying it, stop being a hypocrite go and stand with the Palestines on the battle field. I want to check chontin. grin
grin Pastor righteousness na mumu grin grin grin The thread is talking about Gaza hospital, the FAKE pastor is talking about another UNVERIFIED account grin
So after EVERYTHING EVERYTHING grin It turns out there was no Hamas in the Gaza hospital? grin It turns out there were no hostages kept in the Gaza hospital? grin It turns out that there are no Hamas tunnels grin under the hospital? grin All Israel got is a hundred gun and rubbish stuff they put there themselves to save face! Oh my God! grin Now they bring an old man to rant nonsense? Israel has been bombing hospitals, cut power and water to hospital, bomb schools and finally wen it is time to prove Hamas is in those place, all they have is an old man ranting? Israel go roast! I swear down. Another victory for Hamas is popping. The thunder to fire Israel dey gym dey warm up, dey press up grin grin grin Fvck Israel and all NL supporters. Una go shame las las. Oga if Israel is winning, go to Gaza and win with dem na? Why are u celebrating alone? Go join the winning team for Gaza, make Hamas blow ur Nyash into pieces grin Take ur own advice grin Mumu
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Father4all: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Nairaland people are not addressing the real cause of what made Hamas did what they do on October 7th. Why did the so called Israel took their land
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by vitalclues: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2023
LadyRosa:
The way the man was cut off by the journalist undecided

Aljazeeraterroristsnetwork

You observe well. They didn't expect that from him so they cut him off immediately. For saying the truth his life is now at the mercy of Hamas. He will be eliminated

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by iyke2frankeze: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Al Jazeera is a news wing of Islamic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Krismas(m): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
grin grin😂😂😂

grin Fake pastor! Why not bring video of Israelis in Kibbutz Beri who testified that it was Israel soldiers who shot Israel citizens to death Oct 7? grin U worshipping a FAKE god! The Messiah was Yeshua, a black man. His English transliteration will be Joshua, but look at you worshipping a bleached Albino Caucasian called Jesus grin who pictorial depiction is largely the handiwork of Leonardo da Vinci’s painting of his homosexual partner grin as the Jesus of the last supper grin How can one name have two different English transliteration? Yeshua is Joshua in English and Jesus in English? How can fishermen disciples of Yeshua learn how to write eloquently in Greek as to be the writers of the New Testament? How can Paul be so vast as to have been able to transliterate Yeshua to Latin and from Latin to Greek? To wot end will he have done dat? It so happens you worshipping a fake messiah in the person of Zeus! iesous in Greek is actually a transliteration of hail-Zeus. So, U’ve waited two thousand years for the return of Zeus in vain. U are an idolatrous heathen
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by elbangeez: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Nigerian christians are the most easily brainwashed individuals on the planet, No individual or group of people will ever fold there arms and accept what israel did to palestinians. Imagine Hausas from Northern Nigeria will come to igbo land and tell the igbos that God promised them that land that all igbos should move into an open air prison. Wether israel kill hamas, another Resistance group will pop up. Untill justice is served for palestinians that region will never know peace.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2023
mbaise1000:

They have supporters in nigeria too, what will you call THOSE?
until now Kano and sokoto are calm over the war in Gaza, because I know how they normally carry matter wey no concern them for head
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Krismas(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2023
theforemost:

🏴‍☠⚔🇵🇸 The zionist army continues its attempts to fool people

- DVD's are used to copy CT and MRI images!!

- The seized shoes and protective jackets are cleaner than the shoes of enemy army soldiers!!

The Zionist army transported cardboard boxes containing

weapons with the words “Medical Supplies” written on them, and later placed them inside CT scan rooms and took out weapons from them that they claimed belonged to Hamas!! Knowing that the “Israelis” speak Hebrew, and the Palestinians speak Arabic, why is this writing in English and to whom is this message addressed?!

- The existing camera is for monitoring the MRI department, as it is one of the most important medical units in hospitals, and it is a camera present in the hospital. What is strange about that?!

After being exposed as frauds, as clowns , the IDF deleted the video on the official website.
grin Thank you very much. U brilliant! U know wots up. God bless u. Let’s keep it up. The Zionists must be shamed. Even Biden said that hospital was Hamas headquarters grin Now no tunnels, no hostages, no gun fight from within the hospital, no single Hamas arrested one mile radius of the hospital grin So why did u raid the hospital? Why have u been bombing the hospital? Why u cut it’s water and light? It’s war crime! So they have to invent nonsense stories for their very dull NL fan base to masturbate upon grin fvck israel
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Melanyn(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Fire for their yansh...
Fool's rassed to power infinity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.