Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) (43667 Views)

How Israel Is Building Cities In Syria, While Taking, His Citizens There(pics) / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by amaye66: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2023
see below

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Jkilo: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Where are those idiotic, bigoted and hateful terrorists’ apologists chanting “Death to Israel”? I thought you guys said Israel was going to lose the war? It’s not even up to two months yet and the terrorists are almost finished. Israel said this is the last war they are going to fight in Gaza and that’s exactly what’s going to happen?? Why did other countries not join again?? Israel and the US was waiting for you guys to make that mistake of drawing others into it. If not that Abacha looted the money meant for educating the Northern region, by now you would have been rid of your mediocrity, propaganda, hate and bigotry. Hamas will be no more and the strip will be taken over by the IDF and their bases mounted there permanently.
Just like the man said in the videos, you can go to hell if you feel otherwise.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Againstallodds: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Dittodat:
The Holiness fake Jew IPOB terrorist cannibal pushing all these Israeli propaganda is the same brainwashed low IQ religious fanatical dumbo called Righteousness. This fool is so quick to push the zionist agenda to the front page. The sad part is that the Zionists don't even respect his race or his religion. You are nothing but a DOG, according to the top Israeli Rabbi. They have no regard for you, just as they have none for the Palestinians, who have Christians among them than they have in the whole of Israel itself.

Pathetic soul.
Mohammed take it easy o and check your bp and be sure you are ok
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Guyman01: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2023
LadyRosa:
The way the man was cut off by the journalist undecided

Aljazeeraterroristsnetwork
That terrorist journalist from Aljazeera was like I have I made the biggest mistake of my career interviewing this old man let me quickly divert the viewers attention before he says more damning revelationscheesy

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Iamzik: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Dittodat:
The Holiness fake Jew IPOB terrorist cannibal pushing all these Israeli propaganda is the same brainwashed low IQ religious fanatical dumbo called Righteousness. This fool is so quick to push the zionist agenda to the front page. The sad part is that the Zionists don't even respect his race or his religion. You are nothing but a DOG, according to the top Israeli Rabbi. They have no regard for you, just as they have none for the Palestinians, who have more Christians among them than they have in the whole of Israel itself.

Pathetic soul.

So you don't want us to believe a Palestinian on admission at the very hospital under which Hamas operates. But you want us to believe Hama's and your sophisticated self typing on nairaland from the comfort of your home.

Are you people normal at all?
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Miracle4325: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2023
FREESTUFFNG and co left the group
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2023
TONY042:
Hit em all!
You joy to see this

But will cry if it's back home
Don't be glorified in other people sorrow

Bomb does not discriminate
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Jungleluv5: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2023
Why did he cut him off because he was saying the truth. Propaganda tv station
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Iamzik:

So you don't want us to believe a Palestinian on admission at the very hospital under which Hamas operates. But you want us to believe Hama's and your sophisticated self typing on nairaland from the comfort of your home.

Are you people normal at all?
Yes believe independence report not sponsor one like this by Israel

One how many Hamas fighter have you seen dead on the street or in the hospital as claim

In the basement of the hospital how many rockets Or equipment did you see to make you believe yes it's use as claim

Three kill the snake from the head not tail

Heads of hamas are not in Gaza only give command why not send your men to Syria, Yemen, Dubai and finish this people as USA did Osama

Believe this then believe ipob is a terrorist group like Nigeria government try to sale the story to us
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by maxzzo1(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2023
U see aljazeera well trust Israel hand go touch den ....

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by HRMK: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2023
WHY CUT OFF THE PATIENT?IS HE NOT SAYING THE TRUTH?
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Galadimabawa: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2023
better at list some is getting sense, but aljezira propaganda wouldn't allow the man to speak the truth out.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by smileyoo: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2023
DestinyNigga:

You are wrong. They value their lives but they don't care about anyone else.
you are right to some extent, because their terrorists leaders cherish their lives, and they are cowards to the cores, but their foot soldiers had been so brain washed to the extent that they no longer value lives including their own lives and these foot soldiers are actually in the majority of the terrorists groups across the globe.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by zuto1: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Hezzyluv:
It's funny, even pastor righteousness above laughed for the first time I see him do this on NL😂 😂

This is a Palestinian saying the bitter truth to the jahadis. "Him no kuku stand with Hamas" But terrorists sympathizers on Nairaland and sundry from their comfort zones laying in their beds with fan/AC on typing I stand with the Palestines. grin

I keep saying it, stop being a hypocrite go and stand with the Palestines on the battle field. I want to check chontin. grin
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by joemag: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This propaganda from Israel won't fly. This is a sign that Israel are already fed up with the war.

Hamas can never hide but will battle Israel face to face.

Our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) have given Hamas all powers to battle usrael.

Allah is the greatest. Hamas will surely defeat Israel.

May Allah's wrath fall on Israel.

Arise ya Allah and let your enemies be destroyed.

Insha Allah
Amin

Religion of peace indeed
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by zuto1: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2023
Exactly 😂 😂 😂.... Anyone that does anyhow will definitely see and receive anyhow. No time to pity the wicked. In fact, it is a waste of pity to pity the wicked
VawulentMan:
Israel fulfilled my standard of vawulence

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Angrymode: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Supported.
Hamas should go to Hell and hide there. Along with all their Supporters.

All the ones here on Nairaland hiding among innocent us should line up behind that Hellinius guy and go straight to Hell o😁
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Cry more dear. Your tears are noted
TheSuperX:
You are the most Jobless person I have ever seen on this forum, you create a thread with Holiness account and write rubbish with righteousness account.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Jeyun: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Dittodat:
The Holiness fake Jew IPOB terrorist cannibal pushing all these Israeli propaganda is the same brainwashed low IQ religious fanatical dumbo called Righteousness. This fool is so quick to push the zionist agenda to the front page. The sad part is that the Zionists don't even respect his race or his religion. You are nothing but a DOG, according to the top Israeli Rabbi. They have no regard for you, just as they have none for the Palestinians, who have more Christians among them than they have in the whole of Israel itself.

Pathetic soul.
walie this one touch u I swear, I can actually feel the pain in your blood pulse. I use to hear that truth is bitter but right now I can confirm it first hand. Kpele alaye
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by PlayMaker14: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are the most Jobless person I have ever seen on this forum, you create a thread with Holiness account and write rubbish with righteousness account.
If that's going to make supporters of the terrorists group here on NL cry, then it's fine by me.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Jeyun: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2023
Laple0541:

Keep masturbating and releasing on every Hamas-Israel news.

Is this the kind of bloodshed your Jesus epitomizes? You had never for once condemned the inhumane attitude of your American sponsored lord and saviour Israel. Over 98% of the victims in this senseless onslaught are innocent women and children who had no influence over Hamas or Israel, yet you keep jubilating as if your father won a lottery!

You are a total disgrace to say a few to Christianity. It’s time you started reasoning with your head not your anus. Hypocrite.
Oga if hamas wey bring the suffering up on them no feel pity for them. Get mind still dey hid for their mist even dey shoot rocket from inside pregnant woman belle who be me to condemn Israel. Everybody go reap the fruit of their labour, na me be bible wey talk am? Oga Hamas dey reap the fruit of their labour. Nothing like condemnation for Israel
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by murade: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
grin grin😂😂😂

Hamas Terrorists do not even value their own kids.

Today the IDF busted a Hamas terrorist home . He used his own daughter as his shield.
His own daughters room was where he fires and stores rockets.

These guys are not only demonic but they are satanically destructive. The devil has taken full residence in them.

If they don't value their own kids, is it those in the hospitals they will value?
They are demonic because the protect their land against isreal illegal occupation
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Jeyun: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
hahahahahaha, u go soon commit sucide.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Jeyun: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you and your epistle!
hahahahahaha see rope by your side u can help yourself.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by stanisbaratheon: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2023
LadyRosa:
The way the man was cut off by the journalist undecided

Aljazeeraterroristsnetwork

You saw it too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2023
nomolos92:

You're just a dumbo forming woke grin

Palestine from 1948 to the time of Yasir Arafat together with the Arab world have been rejecting the two states resolution, they rather demand extermination of the Jews, they always go to war and the more they fight is the more Palestine territory keep reducing

Your first line speaks more bout you than me. In a public discussion, you resorted to insults, shows your level of training.

So fool, go back and research and don't take my word for it. Start from Un resolution 194.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Flows001:

Did Palestine "own" the land?

Give us proof of any historical existence of Palestine, even your quran never mentioned them, but it did mention the JEWS and ISRAEL over 40 times, so where were the JEWS that your quran mentioned living at that time, in the skies? undecided

Jerusalem belongs to the JEWS, Kong David and King Solomon lived and reigned over ISRAEL thousand of years before your Arabian prophet was even born...

Go and learn more about history before spewing sentimental trash online!!!

Meanwhile, the IDF will still continue the terrorists roasting, until none of them exists any longer. .

If you're too pained, please take the next flight to Gaza and FIGHT FOR YOUR BLOOD THIRSTY ALLAH grin grin

Your just a low life. I'm more Christian than you, slowpoke.

Go and research the difference between orthodox jews and Zionist jews. Before the formation of Isreal, the jews, Christians and Muslims have been living together without issues.
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by abikason(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Most of the people in Gaza suffer from Stockholm syndrome
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Entanglement: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Yea, propaganda just like the calendar on the wall. The truth is visible for every sane mind to see. You take people's land forcefully, blockade them on all fronts, decide how much calories they get, and what enters into their land all because your Bible said so, which you expect the Palestinians to shake your hands and leave their lands. When they protest, you tag them terrorists. Even the present prime minister of Israel is not indigenous to the middle east, man's from Poland. If truly it was their lands, why did the European Zionist jews come in 1948 as refugees? Where it was only the Palestinians that accepted them and gave the refuge. Let's call spade a spade.

Yes what Hamas did was bad, but so would anyone under same treatment and oppression, you don't expect them to just roll over and die.

It's all about resources and the quest for the oil and gas of Gaza. Why should Isreal take someone's land and not agree to the UN resolution for a two state solution, where the Palestinians too would have a right to a state.

SMH.

Don't quote me if you're too lazy to DYOR
🧠 less ediot!

Is it not your fellow terrorist Arab nations that rejected the two state solution and opt from war to destroy Israel during the 7 day war undecided
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2023
Entanglement:
🧠 less ediot!

Is it not your fellow terrorist Arab nations that rejected the two state solution and opt from war to destroy Israel during the 7 day war undecided

Goat.
Who rejected the UN resolution 194?as at yesterday who keeps vetoing proposals for a two state solution?all these CNN fed buffoons won't do an independent research, you just consume all the propaganda out there. I'm a proud Christian, but what is done against the Palestinians is wrong. Why didn't Europe or USA resettle the jews after Hitlers war? Nama
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Entanglement: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Goat.
Who rejected the UN resolution 194?as at yesterday who keeps vetoing proposals for a two state solution?all these CNN fed buffoons won't do an independent research, you just consume all the propaganda out there. I'm a proud Christian, but what is done against the Palestinians is wrong. Why didn't Europe or USA resettle the jews after Hitlers war? Nama
🧠 less ediot
You are not a Christian for you to pew this nonsense.

If you are a Christian with a sounded mindset you should have read your bible and how those land came about with a clear understanding undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.