Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Men Over To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Over To You (1027 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Over To You by ukaface(f): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
I know NL men will say, okay majority of NL men will say this is SIMPING😤😤

But then, the comment following that question is right on point.

So our table bringers, can y’all carry your child? And what do y’all think?

Re: Men Over To You by kodded(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hustle o make you no dey carry pikin for back while your junior brother mate dey drive benz grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
If DNA test confirm that the child belongs to me. no wahala... carrying my child no be rocket science. the bond between u & d child will grow.

3 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by Evolutionism: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2023
POVERTY is written all over the people in this picture.

Anything that has to do with POVERTY.

I always maintain a distance of at least 100Billion Miles.

I'm out of here Asap.

6 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by GenderMix: 5:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Evolutionism:
POVERTY is written all over the people in this picture.

Anything that has to do with POVERTY.

I always maintain a distance of at least 100Billion Miles.

I'm out of here Asap.

What has taking responsibility got to do with poverty. Honestly some of you here have a very poor mindset and are very ignorant with high level of pride.

A man can decide to Carry the baby in front or back using a wrapper or baby carrier. Whichever suits you is fine. One advantage of carrying babies like this is that it helps to strengthen their hip bones. Every child deserves this experience in life

8 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by GenderMix: 5:53am On Nov 17, 2023
kodded:
Huatle o make you no dey carry pikin for back while your junior brother mate dey drive benz grin

Nonsense

So even if you have a Benz, you will drive it inside a public building because you don't want to carry your kid.

Can you see how you have exposed your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by GenderMix: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2023
ukaface:

It is not simping. Once you understand the benefits of doing something like this , only an ignorant person will criticize you. One thing I noticed about this style Is that it's not conducive for men except the man has a huge bum like ladies 😂 to support the baby.

What many don't know is that it's a form of exercise for the baby's hip bones.

4 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by kodded(m): 6:01am On Nov 17, 2023
GenderMix:

Nonsense

So even if you have a Benz, you will drive it inside a public building because you don't want to carry your kid.

Can you see how you have exposed your ignorance
is that a public building? undecided
Re: Men Over To You by GenderMix: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2023
kodded:
is that a public building? undecided

And if the only option you have is to park In a public car park before accessing the facility you are going to, will you drive you Benz into the facility because you don't want to carry your child

Again, assuming you are in a mall , will you you not Carry your child or your audio Benz will do the carrying...lol

Assuming you are going for casual walk in a park, you'll still use you benz because you want to evade simple responsibility...

Continue with the ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by Evolutionism: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2023
GenderMix:

What has taking responsibility got to do with poverty. Honestly some of you here have a very poor mindset and are very ignorant with high level of pride.

A man can decide to Carry the baby in front or back using a wrapper or baby carrier. Whichever suits you is fine. One advantage of carrying babies like this is that it helps to strengthen their hip bones. Every child deserves this experience in life.

So you had to first of all sound very Stvpid before you passed your message right.

Well Gethefvckoff my Mention and don't ever quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Men Over To You by FRANCISTOWN: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2023
ukaface:

The moment my wife starts feeding my kids. She starts disrespecting me and feels I'm not responsible. Mind you she's not helping me, she's only feeding her kids.

Nobody should come and tell me nonsense.
Re: Men Over To You by kodded(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2023
GenderMix:

And if the only option you have is to park In a public car park before accessing the facility you are going to, will you drive you Benz into the facility because you don't want to carry your child

Again, assuming you are in a mall , will you you not Carry your child or your audio Benz will do the carrying...lol

Assuming you are going for casual walk in a park, you'll still use you benz because you want to evade simple responsibility...

Continue with the ignorance
What happend to baby stroller?

Hustle o make you no dey justify poverty tongue

5 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by GenderMix: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2023
kodded:

You have suddenly moved from BENZ to STROLLER 🤣😆

You know your problem? INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Over To You by kodded(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2023
GenderMix:

You have suddenly moved from BENZ to STROLLER 🤣😆

You know your problem? INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

I was responding to your statement that what if you go to a place that benz can not enter

You simply use a baby stroller

Have you seen a rich man backing his baby on the road before?

2023 is almost over, please this your poverty mindset should not follow you into 2024 biko

And this will be my last response to you since you want to glorify poverty

Because I don't have business with people with poor man mentality

Have a nice day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by tollyboy5(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
kodded:

Baby trolley on top sand and bad road? You well so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Over To You by PedoBear: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is not a big deal

I used to do this back in uni carrying my sister's kid and go out on an errand

Come and see women were awwning and crushing on me
Re: Men Over To You by drimzsmoke(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
ukaface:

I enjoyed carrying my niece and nephew while growing up, but not like this. This looks somehow!!!
Re: Men Over To You by Beremx(f): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
kodded:

how many strollers have you seen people using in Nigeria? Wrapper is far better than stroller. Imagine going to Oshodi market with stroller, pikin go lost inside stroller you no go know

2 Likes

Re: Men Over To You by Magnoliaa(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
kodded:

You're classist. Very much so.
Re: Men Over To You by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Beremx:
how many strollers have you seen people using in Nigeria? Wrapper is far better than stroller. Imagine going to Oshodi market with stroller, pikin go lost inside stroller you no go know
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Over To You by kkins25(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Beremx:

grin grin grin grin

U go just dey push empty stroller... 😭😭😭..

The road no even good self.... double wahala...

1 Like

Re: Men Over To You by birth100: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
He does not necessarily need to carry the child that way, it looks awkward, there are other ways to carry a child
Re: Men Over To You by papyjaypaul: 4:15pm On Jan 01
ukaface

It's my child. You see this picture here is one of the greatest problems African men face. Now the issue is, if there's no help, I will but what they are feeding us today is to make men become women and women become men. It will destroy society. Ukaface, some men have lost their wives and they never posted one picture to show you how they took care of the kids, they never married another woman and they never complained outside. After all is said and done, these men can't provide it all because they can never be nurturers like women. Men and women complement each other, a woman who thinks she is doing her kids right by making the man be the woman is not matured enough. Go to the family section and see what real life women with kids they had in their bellies for 9 months are writing. It is not because they hate their men they won't allow him do this, it's because the moment you get pregnant and give birth, the spirit of nurture will automatically enter your brain. Women immediately become protective and this is why many marriages have problems. The man is thinking about sex that made his wife have a baby she is thinking about nurturing and there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Men should know how to do these things but it should never be a replacement. You create a weak man when men start to do this regularly. Again, if she has no choice, let the man help his FAMILY. That's a man. If society won't help you solve your problems, let them shut up.

This is why men need to be careful who they insert their sim card into. It's more than 2 mins pleasure. She can ruin you if her senses her contaminated by toxicity.

1 Like

Re: Men Over To You by joeeee240(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01
I can carry my child but not definitely not like this

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Basic Requirements For Divorce. / Should He Tell His Dad? / Its The International Mens Day Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.