Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie (17077 Views)

Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by obesse: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
See wetin Sapa cause o!
As Dem no gree give this one political appointment, e don turn to emergency Philosopher!
Chai!!!
Nigeria Kwenu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by 247man: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Africans are not ready for this discussion yet… until they get basic amenities, infrastructure and support from their govt/leaders so that their mind will be able to think normally and rationally.

Do you see this scenario happening in the near future

2 Likes

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by firstson080(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Resetinc:
you’re still a step away bro..
God didn’t teach any shiit to any fvcker,, everything was fabricated by men for power and control ..
if God created sun on the 4th day, how the hell did 3days pass ? without a sun ??
religion is bullshit bro!! 😎

You are many plane tickets away little bro.

There are many places inhabited by people that have months of no sun, total darkness 24hrs a day and days go by daily month after month without the sun
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Blacktruth: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
CondemnBattery:
I heard a lion can never birth a goat.
An Apple doesn't fall far from it's tree.
A snake can't birth a chicken.

I am still studying what Pete Edochie birthed.

No offense

Na goat him birthed, i saw it on a comedy display few weeks back 😂🤣😅😁
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:
God didn’t teach any shiit to any fvcker,, everything was fabricated by men for power and control ..
if God created sun on the 4th day, how the hell did 3days pass ? without a sun ??

Bingo!📌 You've said it all💯✅ Now, I can chill with Netflix and rest.

Don't mind some f00ls, you will see them coming to your mention soon🤣🤣🤣

When I see the bybull stories, I just keep laughing to myself and wonder how people believe that sh!t including me in my former year. I found the answer👇

I N D O C T R I N A T I O N

1 Like

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2023
dazzlingd:
Wrong

The whole religion is scam

Chop knuckles👊

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by erniok(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:
For power and control, you don't need religion. Ask any dictator. All you need is the power of gun. So this angle fails.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Juniorangel(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Odiegwu don drop quote grin grin grin
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by bullabong(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Very true Yul!!
Read this!

2 Likes

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by tj4luck(m): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2023
King3urna:
Islam mostly
Islam follow you to dey scam followers by collecting tithe or offerings. Your followers don dey wise up till you all realise Islam is the only way. The religion where you don't owe any alfa anything and you are free to have direct relationship with almighty God without intermediary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by sixthsensekids(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2023
You all should enlighten yourselves with Nicea 328 (The council).

There you will know the political agenda behind religion.

Iree ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Joeyfizzo: 2:56am On Nov 17, 2023
ecolime:
Yul is definitely going through a lot. Whatever the problem is, he brought it upon himself.

I pray and hope he finds healing soon.
sharrap bro! <Wit respect>.....religion is trash n a biiiig scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Saspi718: 3:36am On Nov 17, 2023
Bros, you wey sabi see wetin bi scam despite say na you bi the biggest scam of them all. I hope say na bi Christianity you carry for mind dey yan so? Ma tell you, Christianity na bi religion but A WAY OF LIFE. Christianity is a lifestyle.
So, find another topic wey fit boost your greed for attention...
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by olawale2020(m): 3:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Pepe to jeeee...
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by IVORY2009(m): 3:54am On Nov 17, 2023
The major reason religion would strive more in Africa is because of the rate of poverty in the land and if you notice religion leaders are capitalising on these to cajure their members to believe that their tomorrow will be better than their today, for example in Europe individuals are not allowed to own churches for themselves and all churches are registered with the govt, and the govt fund churches,so can not see an individual that would use church built by himself to enrich himself, and also churches are like charity organizations, they give back to the society.

2 Likes

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by lawani: 4:07am On Nov 17, 2023
The morals in religion are known already to anybody with common sense. The bullshit added that is used as justification for wars means the whole package in it's entirety is bullshit . Can you eat food mixed with a little shit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Maxcollins042(m): 4:40am On Nov 17, 2023
NkanuSon:
Religion has really made us loose our identity, sometimes I wonder why I just hate hausas but after knowing religion na scam I have decided that no matter what a Hausa do to me I will always see him as my brother though there will be correction

I don't know the religious group you belonged to that made you hate Hausas but I know that Christianity doesn't support such. Christianity teaches us to love and tolerate those across the divide. Christs dined and had relationships with unbelievers. Some adherents are obviously going against this teaching but its abuse doesn't invalidate its genuineness no more than an abuse of drugs negate their therapeutic utility.

Besides, you are still religious. You don't need to only believe in a divine being before you become a religious person. As long as you are living by certain ethics that guide your way of living you're religious. Religion is a way of life. Whether your own be scam or not remains to be discovered.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by jaxxy(m): 4:47am On Nov 17, 2023
very true but religion is not God or God's way. it is man's organised way to serving God which has flaws and even corruption.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Realist777: 5:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:
Awon heaven and earth no go ever know this

1 Like

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Geovanni412(m): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Mopolchi:
Yul talks rubbish these days

When someone loses a loved one, he enters into deep introspective thought questioning everything.

That is the phase Yul is going through now since the death of his son

And he isn't wrong that much of religion is scam

Deut 18:22 (NIV) says : If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

How can Chris Okotie tell his members twice in eight years that God told him he will be President of Nigeria?

He ran for office and failed yet the members are still there.

Is that not madness?

Same scam with all the prophets that said Obi will be President of Nigeria and there will be interim govt..
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by nairamaniac: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
That video of Suleiman describing how he went into an airport toilet in France only to come out in Paris airport toilet. That was wild man grin

Did this really happen?

Suleiman has always been a guyman anyways😁

1 Like

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by brownbib(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Stick with your beliefs!
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by correctguy101(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2023
dazzlingd:
Wrong

The whole religion is scam

Depends...

On what religion means to anyone.

It never meant the so-called orthodox dictionary definition of worshipping a deity to me... wink

Morning
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by BigBashiru: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
First time he has said something sensible in a long while...!

I agree absolutely.

Anyone still bound to religion is yet to fully obtain mental liberation.

Religion is good....but in moderation....
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Mpanyi: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:

So if there's an eclipse of the sun by any heavenly body that lasted the whole of a Monday for instance and no single sunlight, so after 24hrs we wouldn't say a day has passed? Meanwhile it's only when they (sun and moon) were created that they were given their roles, if you must talk biblical creation.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2023
King3urna:
Islam mostly
Will you shut the fku
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by achorladey: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2023
especially the way religious organisation are set up today
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by delishpot: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2023
Yul go and sit down fes.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by damkin24(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2023
ecolime:
Yul is definitely going through a lot. Whatever the problem is, he brought it upon himself.

I pray and hope he finds healing soon.
You might probably have bigger problems than him
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Blakjewelry(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2023
Saladdin:

Too much ignorance in one post. Is he depending on the popular narrative to make claims or has he done any in-depth research to justify his claim.

Though this is not to say that Africans have not bastardized religion.
So why do you think most archeologist, historians and researchers don't take religion that serious?
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Starlight252: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:

If you examine spirituality through the lens of Christian dogma, you'll be stranded.

Examine spirituality through the lens of all there is to creation, and you'll know God.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by KBdownloads(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Large percentage abi all the percentage... down to the last drop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight / 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls / "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.