Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

"A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie (17060 Views)

Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
CondemnBattery:
I heard a lion can never birth a goat.
An Apple doesn't fall far from it's tree.
A snake can't birth a chicken.

I am still studying what Pete Edochie birthed.

No offense

CondemnBattery, be careful with your utterances. He dosent know enough but it's not a reason to cast aspersions

1 Like

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by Fchristo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has asserted that a large percentage of religion is “scam.”

According to him, religion was created centuries ago by men with the intention of dividing and ruling over others.

The controversial thespian made the assertion via his Instagram story recently where he wrote:

DAILY POST

You are speaking wisdom
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by capnies: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:
you’re still a step away bro..
God didn’t teach any shiit to any fvcker,, everything was fabricated by men for power and control ..
if God created sun on the 4th day, how the hell did 3days pass ? without a sun ??
religion is bullshit bro!! 😎

PLEASE LIGHT WAS CREATED THE FIRST DAY. SUN AND MOON WAS DURING ORGANISATION OF THE UNIVERSE. WHICH LIGHT DID GOD SEPARATE FROM DARKNESS ON THE FIRST DAY?
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by SaLongs1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Resetinc:
you’re still a step away bro..
God didn’t teach any shiit to any fvcker,, everything was fabricated by men for power and control ..
if God created sun on the 4th day, how the hell did 3days pass ? without a sun ??
religion is bullshit bro!! 😎
All religion is a scam and the followers gullible folks who know not better.

1 Like

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by caye(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
stagger:
This fellow is a confused ...

We who are followers of Christ and know Him by encounter know better. Yul obviously has not known God by encounter.

Hmmm...
"Know God by ENCOUNTER"!
is that the latest slogan in pentecostal movement?

Interesting...😅

"Know God by ENCOUNTER"!
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by nairamaniac: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
I believe In God. But seems some parts of the Bible may not be accurate.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by endy1234: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by paduzman: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
I agree with him on this.
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by King3urna(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
maasoap:

No space to scam people in Islam.

Yeah your right just space to kill people
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by King3urna(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
tj4luck:
Islam follow you to dey scam followers by collecting tithe or offerings. Your followers don dey wise up till you all realise Islam is the only way. The religion where you don't owe any alfa anything and you are free to have direct relationship with almighty God without intermediary.

Your right Islam don't scam for real they kill 💯
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by saravzayna9121(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by maasoap(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2023
King3urna:

Yeah your right just space to kill people
Is that not what Israel is doing at the moment, like always? What about US too?
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by King3urna(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
maasoap:

Is that not what Israel is doing at the moment, like always? What about US too?

That's what Islam is doing sir
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by mbaise1000: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
iramure:
What percentage of you Christian actually live like Christ?
Religion is the greatest SCAM to mankind.

First, you should first of all know who. CHRISTIAN is, it's not everyone that say they are christians or think they are christians that are christians, so every Christian will do what Jesus would do in every situation, BTW, I don't argue with those that claim that religion is scam, what I know and say is that Christianity is not a religion, it's a way of life, only the TRUE followers of Jesus will know this, and anyone who thinks Christianity is a religion is not a Christian
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by mbaise1000: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
killsmith:

Christianity is a tool for turning humans to sheep. If you obey the 10 commandment or live a holy life, you're automatically a sheep.

And the sheep is the most helpless and foolish animal in the world.

Yes, every Christian is a sheep of Jesus Christ, it's faith and faith is simply accepting certain things even as you haven't seen them, we believe Jesus Christ and if that makes us zombies, we are Christ's zombies, fortunately, we all know that Jesus never lied and all the things he prophesied thousands of years ago have all come to pass, if some people are ready to go and murder people in defense of the name of an ordinary man who never saw tomorrow, what will be wrong with us if we are following who knows it all and still told us never to murder any one?
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by iramure(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2023
mbaise1000:

First, you should first of all know who. CHRISTIAN is, it's not everyone that say they are christians or think they are christians that are christians, so every Christian will do what Jesus would do in every situation, BTW, I don't argue with those that claim that religion is scam, what I know and say is that Christianity is not a religion, it's a way of life, only the TRUE followers of Jesus will know this, and anyone who thinks Christianity is a religion is not a Christian
ok, I agree with you. Mention one person is truly Christ like in Nigeria or world who doesn't just profess Christianity with mouth as we have billions of Christians in the world today
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by mbaise1000: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2023
iramure:
ok, I agree with you. Mention one person is truly Christ like in Nigeria or world who doesn't just profess Christianity with mouth as we have billions of Christians in the world today

It's only God who knows who is His, as human beings, we can only look at things from a human point of view, but there is something Jesus said,
"BY THEIR FRUITS, YOU EILL KNOW THEM"
I didn't say people are not professing themselves as Christians, I said not all those that do are christians, professing that you are a Christian doesn't make you a Christian, is what I said, BTW I don't really believe that there are billions of Christians today, but i believe there are billions who profess to be Christians today, there's a difference
Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by iramure(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2023
mbaise1000:

It's only God who knows who is His, as human beings, we can only look at things from a human point of view, but there is something Jesus said,
"BY THEIR FRUITS, YOU EILL KNOW THEM"
I didn't say people are not professing themselves as Christians, I said not all those that do are christians, professing that you are a Christian doesn't make you a Christian, is what I said, BTW I don't really believe that there are billions of Christians today, but i believe there are billions who profess to be Christians today, there's a difference
I like you. You spoke the truth!

2 Likes

Re: "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie by mbaise1000: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
iramure:
I like you. You spoke the truth!
I like you more, remain blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Did To Herself / Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy / Mercy Johnson Returns In ‘take Me Home’ Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.