Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection (2196 Views)

Why Cultism Is A Scam / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by Airlord2030: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Please apart from crazy slangs and fighting.name just one meaniful thing u have achieved by been an eiye member.

Just one meaniful achievement.dont speak in dictionaryless slang say it in clear English.
JKJK is my shepard in the land of homosapien miscreants like you
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by Airlord2030: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
grin.for your small mind.u be goat,Mr Mapper.Map me Make I see ode.you think say because you dey dirty frat u fit threaten anybody,smellos.i dey wait you.cretin
oya drop your wife address and number
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by Franzinni: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
You need to understand that not everyone alive is living, many people are not aware of life beyond what thier ego has been able to accumulate through Indoctrination and mimicking... They have. No concept of reality beyond the construct of society and hence they desire to belong ... And eventually they will have to learn when it is too late . Every society is an entity with a goal and it's members are simply biological organisms that are part of the entity, subject to the desires of the entity and also the problems of the entity too, irrespective of your individual desire ... So if you join a cult just know you are now a part of an entity and that entity swims in blood, you represent everything it represents

2 Likes

Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by kabillionaire(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
I wish them luck in killing each other.
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Airlord2030:
oya drop your wife address and number
smello stop quoting me.just see your life ambition. Looking for address,be useful to yourself.i forsee you dying untimely like a bush pig because of this cultism wey u carry for head.no be only airload. Na gravelord

2 Likes

Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by lordrudakrish01: 1:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Dues no go allow Dem make Dem get money talk more sense. Poor people indeed begging to survive yet claiming that they're final big boys. Thank God I didn't join. By now I for don kpai.
pinkyz:
Dem pack boys enter bush to blend them….na so bandits(Fulani) kuku kidnap all of dem…..Yeye cultist wey no get sense. Hardly u see dem rich…always looking broke and wretched begging for cigarettes
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by Airlord2030: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
smello stop quoting me.just see your life ambition. Looking for address,be useful to yourself.i forsee you dying untimely like a bush pig because of this cultism wey u carry for head.no be only airload. Na gravelord
ogun kill you there
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by dododawa1: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
pinkyz:
Dem pack boys enter bush to blend them….na so bandits(Fulani) kuku kidnap all of dem…..Yeye cultist wey no get sense. Hardly u see dem rich…always looking broke and wretched begging for cigarettes
🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by stuffs2002: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
AriyaTV:
E tire me for cultists, a certain guy in Ojo area of Lagos. This guy is a fantastic footballer, a promising young guy.

This guy go join cult, you won't believe that this guy was killed by his best friend when they had clash. I mean they grow together in same hood. He died like chicken. Very painful but what can I do.

If you like preach from now till 2099 they won't listen.

I think it's good to continue to preach it because it may save some
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by stuffs2002: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Airlord2030:
you want make men map you fvck your wife for your eye abi

Why make such statement to him
U ST00PEED no be small.
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by PaNnamdi: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Airlord2030:
JKJK is my shepard in the land of homosapien miscreants like you
Meaningless slangs all the time.na wa ooo.

My advice for you is only one thing.

People celebrated you when you where born,don't give people a reason not to celebrate new born babies anymore.be serious with your life with the limited time you have because the hand of the clock can not be reversed in this life.
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by PaNnamdi: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Chai!!!!!Smello grin cheesy
This guy you get bad mouth sha grin cheesy
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2023
cry

Please, I did something stupid, and I am regretting it.

I used my neighbors picture to scam another of my neighbor, two days ago and it backfired.

I did wrong

And I know that my neighbors are waiting for me to return so that they will do something bad to me
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by CosmicDust: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Thomthom:
I no of a guy that ran away from cult related issue from Benue State... But he got to South South he still join.. And I asked him " why did you run from your state, when you no say you will still blend"

The way cultism is ehn, there are some businesses you cannot do if you're not a cultist
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by silibaba: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2023
CosmicDust:

The way cultism is ehn, there are some businesses you cannot do if you're not a cultist

Beer parlour and bet9ja?
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by CosmicDust: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
silibaba:

Beer parlour and bet9ja?

Not even that one. There are some places you cannot run a business if you're not strong.

1 Like

Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by silibaba: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
CosmicDust:

Not even that one. There are some places you cannot run a business if you're not strong.
okay
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by PaNnamdi: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
CosmicDust:

U are one stubborn broke cultist

There is nothing like running a business anywhere if u don't belong trash.

Cultism can never make u strong.
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by CosmicDust: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
PaNnamdi:

No I am not a cultist.
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:29am On Nov 23, 2023
PaNnamdi:

I tire,hold your money.you go do biz anywhere.
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by PaNnamdi: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
CosmicDust:

No I am not a cultist.
Then if u are not,pls stop saying things u don't understand fully.i asked an idiot who is a cultist belonging to the eiye group,can u belief up till now he couldn't give me a simple answer?
Re: Why Cultism Can Never Give You Protection by CosmicDust: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Then if u are not,pls stop saying things u don't understand fully.i asked an idiot who is a cultist belonging to the eiye group,can u belief up till now he couldn't give me a simple answer?

I talk of what I fully understand. You try to make it seem like cultism is the only thing that is bad. But you have to look into yourself and realize that you have some negative attitude that makes you no better than some cultists.
I stated my opinion based on my knowledge but Megalomaniac you who is intolerant of other's views had to stereotype me as a cultist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend (graphic Pic) / Bolanle Raheem: Photo Of Police Officer Who Shot Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Bear Captured In Italy After Killing Alpine Jogger Andrea Papi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.