Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS (10987 Views)

I Bought This Phone 30500 / Take A Good Look At This Powerbank, Is It Quality? / Who Has Used This Powerbank Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by WithX(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
AfahaAbia:
I prefer my generator

When you taste solar system, you will reconsider.

Its capital intensive i agree but it worth it on the long run

3 Likes

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Laughnow419:

Pls delete the quote sha. I don't want to call anybody out sha.
But the chat wasn't well. Coupled with the slow chat. not throwing lights in the product I demanded light. That's just it. The chat wasn't professional.
If u see I was contacting all sellers on jiji.
So the conversation taya me.

Seriously bro? Call me out for what? Or Cooldipo for what?

Anyway, congratulations on your purchase. Won't be replying further.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by SUPERPACK: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Stop buying things like this from abroad they are too expensive and cheaper if sourced and assembled here. Only the cost to import battery items is outrageous. You could have saved over 700k if assembled here in Nigeria with even bigger capacity.

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by tafat: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Power bank for 1.2 million? This one na solar now, well good for you. Meanwhile if you're looking for the best earbuds that assures you if quality sound output, check out the new oraimo spacepods, it's features are second to none and it surely will deliver.

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Inspirer1: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
WithX:

You're on point

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
ecolime:
Nice advert cool
Actually this is not a paid advert. I am a customer and when I was seeking to get these stuffs months ago I was seeking help on nairaland. Check when I joined nairaland. I just do my cartoons for my YouTube channel and Facebook. But fuel is my big problem.

Even when I went to spar and shop rite in Port Harcourt they didn't even know what I was talking about.

I needed any other brand.

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by ghettochild(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Babangidapikin:

So how much is this ..
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by ghettochild(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
judatech:

How much cheaper? And capacity for just basic necessities?
Depends but from 2000 watts to 4000watts. That's what we sell.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Sage1de:
Imagine, you could have saved a lot of you had gone for a standard SOLAR INVERTER SYSTEM.
Thereby giving you the opportunity of an upgrade later on and also maintenance when needed, I bet you can't upgrade this system except you swap, and for maintenance you will need to carry the box to a designated centre.

Your breakdown could have been(for a 2KVA SOLAR SYSTEM);

2 unit of 220AH solar batteries. 400,000

An inverter (2KVA) 180,000

200 watts Panel X4 (50,000 each), good amps for faster charging

PWM Controller 60A 60,000

Battery rack (stand). 15,000

Total for the materials alone 855,000

Amongst other things it can't go above 950,000

I'm into solar inverter installation, send a message if you're interested in getting one or 9.0.5 8.3.4 3.6 9.7.
It cant go above 950k. U never add solar panel wires o.
U didn't mention the type of solar battery o.
U never add work workmanship.

Well thanks. First of all I like an already made unit plug and play, portable. When I travel I go with it enjoy my life where ever I go.
Second of all this unit was the best price. Considering it is 2000wh and a LiFePo4 battery. And the other beautiful features like extreme charging speed.
It was given at a promo price when they were on promo.
Considering the solar panels and the delivery of everything it is a bang for the bucks.
I made my enquiry for months. No seller in the whole of jiji, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram agreed to sell 1.2 for only the generator how much more with panels and delivery of both.

My female friend did solar of 900k and it charges in over 20 hours it can't even carry a fridge.
As at the time she did it this powerstation was just 1m.
Probably an engineer deceived her.

Second of all powerstations can be upgraded. Incase u don't know. This is the future

I am not a solar newbie. I can give u 11 reasons why these portable plug and play units are better

7 Likes

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Ruke1989:
pls your contact. Someone here need your cartoon service

07064706550 am so sorry for late reply so sorry
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by judatech: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
ghettochild:

Depends but from 2000 watts to 4000watts. That's what we sell.

2000 watts how much?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by EdenPower: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Laughnow419:
So make I gist una how I suffer cheesy
I am a cartoon animator before I spend about 60k a month on fuel... Because creating a cartoon requires atleast 12 hours work from morning till night to drop just one video on YouTube a week.
Below is one of my cartoon videos so you don't think am here to do a paid advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Mrk6f8ux0?si=MAZDGoKgYzXQd7tB

As at September 21st. I was so so frustrated I posted on nairaland that I could give you my eye if only you could show me where to buy Yoobao en1200q

https://www.nairaland.com/7848972/give-eye-show-me-selling

Yoobao then was out of stock... my fraustration increased. So I told my self instead of going for a lower stock I rather complete the money a million the next month to buy the Yoobao en2200q....

The next month being October Yoobao en2200q was also out of stock in the whole of jiji. I called everybody. Only two sellers gave me 1.390 the other 1.385 this doesn't include delivery to Port Harcourt.
So I calculated my odds.

Below is my call log 24th of October I made a screen record on October. Calling every single human being selling Yoobao on jiji.

I sold a laptop on nairaland here is the thread. Delivery with GIG was 9500 for a laptop I declared the value just 30k how much more this solar generator. I was scared of delivery maybe 70-100k outside the 1.4 million of Yoobao.

https://www.nairaland.com/7881746/laptop-owner-just-50k-other

You have made an excellent choice selecting an Eden Power EP2001 Power Station.

With a Lithium Phosphate (LiFePo4) battery that delivers a whooping 3,000 lifecycles and 80% depth of discharge, capacity of 1997Wh (540,000mAh), you have portable all-in-one battery storage system that is built to last for upwards of 7-8 years. We provide a vibrant service support team which guarantees that parts are available and warranty cover is upheld.

It is noiseless, portable (carry it on trips to areas with poor grid power supply & experience bliss of not panicking about power supply) and you can charge same with you car cigarette lighter.

Overall, you have secured for yourself and you animation business, a tool that will improve your productivity, make you proud and save you minimum of the equivalent of 9,000 litres of fossil fuel in future costs (N5.5m in today's value).

Congratulations once again on this excellent choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by MrBONE2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Stop buying things like this from abroad they are too expensive and cheaper if sourced and assembled here. Only the cost to import battery items is outrageous. You could have saved over 700k if assembled here in Nigeria with even bigger capacity.
True talk Bwana
cry

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Laughnow419:

Well thanks. First of all I like an already made unit plug and play, portable. When I travel I go with it enjoy my life where ever I go.
Second of all this unit was the best price. Considering it is 2000wh and a LiFePo4 battery. And the other beautiful features like extreme charging speed.
Considering the solar panels and the delivery of everything it is a bang for the bucks.
I made my enquiry for months. No seller in the whole of jiji, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram agreed to sell 1.2 for only the generator how much more with panels and delivery of both.

My female friend did solar of 900k and it charges in over 20 hours it can't even carry a fridge.

Second of all powerstations can be upgraded. Incase u don't know. This is the future

I am not a solar newbie. I can give u 11 reasons why these portable plug and play units are better

20hrs kehhh

Dem dun rip her be that🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Laughnow419:

Other than the portability and the fast charging and switch over, I doubt that there's much more to it though
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Joelaking(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2023
WithX:

Chief. Do you mind sharing your whatsapp number?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Paentera(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Hydronium:

Other than the portability and the fast charging and switch over, I doubt that there's much more to it though

Of course there is more:

1) Battery chemical composition - LifePo4 - the longest lasting Lithium Ion battery variant. The lifecycle of these LiFePo4 batteries starts at 3,000 lifecycles.

3000 lifecycles / 365 days = 8 years 76 days!!!

When buying wet or dry cell batteries, to know how long they will last, ask for the lifecycIes. The saleperson will either hide the information from you or will be ignorant about it .

2) Depth of discharge for Lithium Ion batteries is 80-90% meaning that the battery does not degrade as much as wet & dry cell batteries with D-o-D of 50%. The more you deplete dry cell batteries below 50%, the quicker the battery degrades.

3) Plug & play. Remember when you needed to call a DSTV technician to set up your cable subscription? Now compare that to buying a Smart TV & simply connecting to the internet - which experience is easier & less stressful?

Bonus: The company in their post above says they have service support, spares & warranty cover, please how many individual solar inverter installers can provide this at scale?

So, in reality, if you are l

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by WithX(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2023
Joelaking:

Chief. Do you mind sharing your whatsapp number?

+234 811 087 2345
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by ghettochild(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
judatech:

2000 watts how much?
WhatsApp +27737839889
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by YangaBabe: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2023
tafat:
Power bank for 1.2 million? This one na solar now, well good for you. Meanwhile if you're looking for the best earbuds that assures you if quality sound output, check out the new oraimo spacepods, it's features are second to none and it surely will deliver.
power bank for 1.2 mil shock you too abi? I was about to recommend the Pova series that has a strong battery then I discovered it was a solar battery.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by ghettochild(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
With 500k Naija naira..
I will ship u to A 2000watts inverter system with a solar panel of 150)/200 watts from South Africa.
WhatsApp +27737839889
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hydronium:

No not just that.
Outside the long lasting battery chemistry.
Outside the warranty and free repairs in warranty period.
Outside charging speed ups and others.
It has a very high surge of 4000 watts.
Now let me break it down. Surge simply means your peak watts. For example your deep freezer has a peak watts of 1200 there abouts and 300-200 running watts. This simply means your 300w mini laptop powerbank can actually carry a deep freezer but the only problem is that the power it uses to start will quench your small laptop powerbank.

Now let's say you buy your locally made solar and I buy this one. I can actually turn on the ac with this. Yes two ac at once because my surge is very high. But yours will quench and you can't enjoy your high wattage appliances because you don't have the surge advantage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by tafat: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2023
YangaBabe:
power bank for 1.2 mil shock you too abi? I was about to recommend the Pova series that has a strong battery then I discovered it was a solar battery.
lolz, Pova series ke, na solar things o.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by YangaBabe: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2023
tafat:
lolz, Pova series ke, na solar things o.
yes o, no blame me, as I see strong battery I reason Pova things grin
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2023
Laughnow419:

This beast is in my office for 24/7 light with its 10 milliseconds switching time

Is this product still on promo?

Also what do you think about Bluetti products?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hydronium:

Yes they are at 1.390 with solar panels.

Bluetti are the second GOATS I do call ecoflow the original G.O.A.Ts.
Bluetti supports 900w of solar this my own supports 500w.
Bluetti supports 2000w of charging this one supports 1600w max.
Bluetti is expandable to up to 6000w to carry your full home this one is not.
Bluetti can be controlled from any where in the world this one cannot.

The most important thing is battery capacity u know advertised capacity is not really the main usable capacity.
Bluetti give you 85-86% usable capacity when demonstrated on video with a watt meter.
Which is still higher than this my own.

The only brand u can choose over Bluetti is ecoflow.
Ecoflow is the only brand in the whole of YouTube to give 98% usable capacity. Quote me anywhere.

Tell me your budget I'll give you the best brand to buy.
Yoobao is also very very good but they are usually very scarce.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hydronium:

undecided the only problem here with bluetti is that I don't know about their customer service in Nigeria. Will they sell you the solar wires? Because the solar wires are usually xt60 you can't get those in your regular solar shop
These guys I bought mine from they are available to assist 24/7

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by murphyy23: 12:15am On Jan 03
Laughnow419:

Yes they are at 1.390 with solar panels.

Bluetti are the second GOATS I do call ecoflow the original G.O.A.Ts.
Bluetti supports 900w of solar this my own supports 500w.
Bluetti supports 2000w of charging this one supports 1600w max.
Bluetti is expandable to up to 6000w to carry your full home this one is not.
Bluetti can be controlled from any where in the world this one cannot.

The most important thing is battery capacity u know advertised capacity is not really the main usable capacity.
Bluetti give you 85-86% usable capacity when demonstrated on video with a watt meter.
Which is still higher than this my own.

The only brand u can choose over Bluetti is ecoflow.
Ecoflow is the only brand in the whole of YouTube to give 98% usable capacity. Quote me anywhere.

Tell me your budget I'll give you the best brand to buy.
Yoobao is also very very good but they are usually very scarce.
please can you recommend a 300 to 500wh power station for me?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by motionarena: 9:35am On Jan 03
Are u a full time animator
Laughnow419:
So make I gist una how I suffer cheesy
I am a cartoon animator before I spend about 60k a month on fuel... Because creating a cartoon requires atleast 12 hours work from morning till night to drop just one video on YouTube a week.
Below is one of my cartoon videos so you don't think am here to do a paid advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Mrk6f8ux0?si=MAZDGoKgYzXQd7tB

As at September 21st. I was so so frustrated I posted on nairaland that I could give you my eye if only you could show me where to buy Yoobao en1200q

https://www.nairaland.com/7848972/give-eye-show-me-selling

Yoobao then was out of stock... my fraustration increased. So I told my self instead of going for a lower stock I rather complete the money a million the next month to buy the Yoobao en2200q....

The next month being October Yoobao en2200q was also out of stock in the whole of jiji. I called everybody. Only two sellers gave me 1.390 the other 1.385 this doesn't include delivery to Port Harcourt.
So I calculated my odds.

Below is my call log 24th of October I made a screen record on October. Calling every single human being selling Yoobao on jiji.

I sold a laptop on nairaland here is the thread. Delivery with GIG was 9500 for a laptop I declared the value just 30k how much more this solar generator. I was scared of delivery maybe 70-100k outside the 1.4 million of Yoobao.

https://www.nairaland.com/7881746/laptop-owner-just-50k-other

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 7:20am On Jan 08
motionarena:
Are u a full time animator
Yes sir
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:20am On Jan 08
murphyy23:
please can you recommend a 300 to 500wh power station for me?
Lol I had to message Yoobao right now to make sure I dont mislead u. I have checked what comes in the box the yoobao en700 doesn't come with the solar wires which should be mc4 to dc.
Cooldipo is on nairaland but I don't think he has an all in one portable unit but he has a 500w Portable power station.
Like I said I'm not here to advertise for any company I wouldn't even recommend you Eden 300-500wh powerstations because those smaller units charges real slow.
I would have liked to recommend u to buy the Yoobao en700q it is like 470k plus it comes with solar wire search problem.

So my final advice for u is for u to just add change buy yoobao en1200q for 580k now its still available on konga.
Advantages it is Lithium ion phosphate
It uses the regular mc4 solar wires and comes with it.
It charges with 1000w very fast.
Digital display etc.
Yoobao is a good product but they are very very scarce because powerstations are relatively new in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fixed : How To Fix Message Not Sent On Gionee M2 | / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / TECNO UnlockCAMission Camp Activities In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.