Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS (10980 Views)

I Bought This Phone 30500 / Take A Good Look At This Powerbank, Is It Quality? / Who Has Used This Powerbank Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 10:01am On Jan 08
Laughnow419:

Lol I had to message Yoobao right now to make sure I dont mislead u. I have checked what comes in the box the yoobao en700 doesn't come with the solar wires which should be mc4 to dc.
Cooldipo is on nairaland but I don't think he has an all in one portable unit but he has a 500w Portable power station.
Like I said I'm not here to advertise for any company I wouldn't even recommend you Eden 300-500wh powerstations because those smaller units charges real slow.
I would have liked to recommend u to buy the Yoobao en700q it is like 470k plus it comes with solar wire search problem.

So my final advice for u is for u to just add change buy yoobao en1200q for 580k now its still available on konga.
Advantages it is Lithium ion phosphate
It uses the regular mc4 solar wires and comes with it.
It charges with 1000w very fast.
Digital display etc.
Yoobao is a good product but they are very very scarce because powerstations are relatively new in Nigeria.

When you say solar wires, do you mean the powerstation comes with solar panels? Or are the solar panels a separate product?
Also, can regular solar panels charge these powerstations?
Sorry for the many quektions
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 11:06am On Jan 08
Hydronium:

When you say solar wires, do you mean the powerstation comes with solar panels? Or are the solar panels a separate product?
Also, can regular solar panels charge these powerstations?
Sorry for the many quektions

1. No the powerstations don't come with solar panels. Mine was a promo
2. The solar panels are separate products because their original brand solar panels are usually like mattress, foldable like cloth and extremely expensive. Bluetti, Yoobao ecoflow etc
3. Yes regular solar panels can work too. That's why im emphasizing on the wires.

The wires to connect the powerstations to your regular panels are unique and u can't see them in your solar shop here in Nigeria except u buy from Amazon. I've seen only one seller sell on jiji in my lifetime.
Solar wires to connect your powerstations to your panels can be a very very big problem because powerstations are relatively new in Nigeria.
For example I first bought a 300w powerstation from eden I remember trying to buy solar panels elsewhere nobody had my powerstations mouth to connect it. I had no choice than to buy the wires from eden.

For example if you buy the en700q if the seller does not give you the solar wires you will suffer alot. You might not use solar in its lifespan.
But the Yoobao en1200q of just nearly 600k has the mc4 solar connector in the box and u can use any solar panel from anybody. Mc4 is the standard of all solar panels so no stress.
If you buy the Yoobao en1200q youll just get a 400w solar panels from your local solar shop You'll plug it by yourself and is charging immediately.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 9:58am On Jan 09
Laughnow419:

2. The solar panels are separate products because their original brand solar panels are usually like mattress, foldable like cloth and extremely expensive. Bluetti, Yoobao ecoflow etc
3. Yes regular solar panels can work too. That's why im emphasizing on the wires.

The wires to connect the powerstations to your regular panels are unique and u can't see them in your solar shop here in Nigeria except u buy from Amazon. I've seen only one seller sell on jiji in my lifetime.
Solar wires to connect your powerstations to your panels can be a very very big problem because powerstations are relatively new in Nigeria.
For example I first bought a 300w powerstation from eden I remember trying to buy solar panels elsewhere nobody had my powerstations mouth to connect it. I had no choice than to buy the wires from eden.

For example if you buy the en700q if the seller does not give you the solar wires you will suffer alot. You might not use solar in its lifespan.
But the Yoobao en1200q of just nearly 600k has the mc4 solar connector in the box and u can use any solar panel from anybody. Mc4 is the standard of all solar panels so no stress.
If you buy the Yoobao en1200q youll just get a 400w solar panels from your local solar shop You'll plug it by yourself and is charging immediately.

Oh great. This is so clear! Thank you!
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 11:08am On Jan 09
Laughnow419:

So like how many 400w panels can effectively charge this en1200q?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 7:14pm On Jan 09
Hydronium:

So like how many 400w panels can effectively charge this en1200q?
Depending the distance. I'll advice u shouldn't extend more than 15 meters.
I'll also advice u buy like 600w so u can get the full juice of your panel. And again before u buy the panel first of all buy the powerstations so u can check the volts.
If the powerstations have a high volts u can run the panel in series if it has a high amps u run in parallel.
Don't be scared for my example of series and parallel if u buy the yoobao en1200q if u go to a solar shop they'll give u everything u need or call any solar engineer highest 10k your problem is solved.
When they look at the rating they'll give u the best job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09
Laughnow419:

I'll also advice u buy like 600w so u can get the full juice of your panel. And again before u buy the panel first of all buy the powerstations so u can check the volts.
If the powerstations have a high volts u can run the panel in series if it has a high amps u run in parallel.
Don't be scared for my example of series and parallel if u buy the yoobao en1200q if u go to a solar shop they'll give u everything u need or call any solar engineer highest 10k your problem is solved.

You sir are a godsent.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by MrDoGood(m): 4:46am On Jan 19
Laughnow419:

This beast is in my office for 24/7 light with its 10 milliseconds switching time

How has this been so far? Any lesser one for just TV and bulbs ?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by MrDoGood(m): 4:49am On Jan 19
Sage1de:
Imagine, you could have saved a lot of you had gone for a standard SOLAR INVERTER SYSTEM.
Thereby giving you the opportunity of an upgrade later on and also maintenance when needed, I bet you can't upgrade this system except you swap, and for maintenance you will need to carry the box to a designated centre.

Your breakdown could have been(for a 2KVA SOLAR SYSTEM);

2 unit of 220AH solar batteries. 400,000

An inverter (2KVA) 180,000

200 watts Panel X4 (50,000 each), good amps for faster charging

PWM Controller 60A 60,000

Battery rack (stand). 15,000

Total for the materials alone 855,000

Amongst other things it can't go above 950,000

I'm into solar inverter installation, send a message if you're interested in getting one or 9.0.5 8.3.4 3.6 9.7.

Where's your location ?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by edaz01(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28
Laughnow419:

So basically, how long does your power station lasts on a 100W load
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31
edaz01:

I'd estimate around 18hrs
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 10:02pm On Feb 04
edaz01:

This is a picture I took some time ago. But at 171 watts and battery at 95% we can still pull continuously for 10 hours.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 10:07pm On Feb 04
Hydronium:

I'd estimate around 18hrs

You're right. U na electrical professional check the picture I used in replying him

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04
Laughnow419:

This is a picture I took some time ago. But at 171 watts and battery at 95% we can still pull continuously for 10 hours.

By the law of proportion, we have 15.85hrs for a 100W load at 95% and 16.7hrs at 100%.
Not bad at all.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by edaz01(m): 7:14am On Feb 10
Laughnow419:

Awesome, thank you
I have yoobao 700W, 192Ah....I think at 100% charge.....it'll only do close to 6hrs on 100W load
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 4:47pm On Feb 11
edaz01:

Awesome, thank you
I have yoobao 700W, 192Ah....I think at 100% charge.....it'll only do close to 6hrs on 100W load
How do u charge your 700w with solar?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 4:49pm On Feb 11
edaz01:

Awesome, thank you
Since I started using a powerstation I don't even know what low battery on phone looks like again. grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12
Caicedobets:
You are good to go boss.
Cashed out last month too trying to go far with this one
The exchanger wey you use, abeg you fit give me his number?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Caicedobets(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12
Yemike:

The exchanger wey you use, abeg you fit give me his number?
email me here ceemonaco@gmail.com
I will send my whatsapp number to you
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13
Caicedobets:
email me her
Check your mail.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13
Laughnow419:

Now let's say you buy your locally made solar and I buy this one. I can actually turn on the ac with this. Yes two ac at once because my surge is very high. But yours will quench and you can't enjoy your high wattage appliances because you don't have the surge advantage.

Hello sir, I want this... how much does it cost now and can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Caicedobets(m): 6:52am On Feb 15
Yemike:

Check your mail.
I replied
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Caicedobets(m): 10:04am On Feb 16
Yemike:

Check your mail.
+85293468825
Msg him
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18
Caicedobets:
I replied
Bros abeg no vex. I've been offline for some days now due to phone issue but it's been resolved now.
I saw your msg late but i've sold it at the rate of #900 sha.

Thanks bro
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Caicedobets(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18
Yemike:

Bros abeg no vex. I've been offline for some days now due to phone issue but it's been resolved now.
I saw your msg late but i've sold it at the rate of #900 sha.

Thanks bro
that's cool
More wins
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:06pm On Feb 20
ZesusHVWritter:

Hello sir, I want this... how much does it cost now and can we chat on WhatsApp?
I'm not the dealers. The dealers replied here too

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by dgitrader(m): 10:41am On Feb 29
Laughnow419:

Since I started using a powerstation I don't even know what low battery on phone looks like again. grin
GREETINGS
i appreciate your enlightenment greatly
i wish to know if the yoobao en700 is best for use here....i am barely at home in daytime. but in the house, i get 6 to 9 hours daytime public electricity on a daily bases, i dont really need the solar panels for now, i just need the powerbank at home to power my lcd 32 tv/decoder, 3 laptops and 8 energy bulbs at night. is the yoobao worth it and in what ways is it better than solarking600?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03
dgitrader:

GREETINGS
i appreciate your enlightenment greatly
i wish to know if the yoobao en700 is best for use here....i am barely at home in daytime. but in the house, i get 6 to 9 hours daytime public electricity on a daily bases, i dont really need the solar panels for now, i just need the powerbank at home to power my lcd 32 tv/decoder, 3 laptops and 8 energy bulbs at night. is the yoobao worth it and in what ways is it better than solarking600?

I doubt that en700 will power 3 laptops along with your tv. Even if it does, it won't back up for long. You might need to bump up your budget.

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16
Laughnow419:

I'm not the dealers. The dealers replied here too

Does Yoobao en1200 support passthrough current, and do you think it can power a 200l freezer?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 4:08pm On Apr 16
Hydronium:

Does Yoobao en1200 support passthrough current, and do you think it can power a 200l freezer?

Yoobao en1200 the only thing I know about it is that u can discharge while charging from solar. But as for the ups feature I only know that for the yoobao en2200q.

For the freezer u have to know the power consumption but I strongly believe it can. This is because the en1200q has an output of 1200w and can carry an electric water boiler which is 1000 watts which draws more power than a deep refrigerator

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16
Laughnow419:

Yoobao en1200 the only thing I know about it is that u can discharge while charging from solar. But as for the ups feature I only know that for the yoobao en2200q.

For the freezer u have to know the power consumption but I strongly believe it can. This is because the en1200q has an output of 1200w and can carry an electric water boiler which is 1000 watts which draws more power than a deep refrigerator

Thanks for your timely/valuable response.
Are these photos of your setup? Very nice. Besides. I sight your 99% perpetually full phone battery.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:55pm On Apr 17
Hydronium:

Thanks for your timely/valuable response.
Are these photos of your setup? Very nice. Besides. I sight your 99% perpetually full phone battery.

My phone has never been to 0% since I bought this thing.
Infact I don't even know what low battery looks like... I take it even in my car everywhere.
Even right now it's 80%
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro Internet Configuration For Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.