Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) (31379 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by rogueztx: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2023

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by ariesbull: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2023
rogueztx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvj4g9zsSU
wicked people will not like this

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2023
But he will deny his Igbo people

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by kettykin: 1:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Clean , clear cut central igbo. I understand him clearer than Ebonyi, Ngwa, owerri igbo. Even my own igbo dialect is not this central like his.

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 1:05am On Nov 17, 2023
kettykin:
Clean , clear cut central igbo. I understand him clearer than Ebonyi, Ngwa, owerri igbo. Even my own igbo dialect is not this central like his.
How else did he win Rivers State?

All of them in Rivers State are Igbo or mixed Igbo.

Down to Asari Dokubo.

230 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Kafirbigot: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2023
PIGs from the demonic kingdom of the fallen demons..won't like this.

They know themselves ....

IGBOs ..una too much abeg!!

195 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by BitterTruth01: 1:23am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:

How else did he win Rivers State?

All of them in Rivers State are Igbo or mixed Igbo.

Down to Asari Dokubo.

The fat pig Asari has already disowned Tinubu.
He doesn’t know that his enemies see all of them there as Igbo. Even the ones that are not. He’s learning the hard way.

These ones are even direct Igbo heritage from way back.
The ones in the southwest are from intermarriage . The way things are trending in the southwest and how they’re all hustling to marry Igbo ladies , by 2050 there’ll be no pure yoruba blood left in there . Even their Alaafin has an Igbo wife with her bride-price fully paid.

Anybody wey wan vex should head to the lagoon instead . I no get time

172 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by onumadu: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2023
He speaks southern Igbo (the Igbo spoken in Imo, Abia, RIvers, and small part of Akwa Ibom)
When we say we are one in the East, some ignorant people start to foam in the mouth.

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by nazicartel(m): 1:41am On Nov 17, 2023
kettykin:
That's not central Igbo
He's mixing a slight of Ndoki and Asa... He's mixing more of Ndoki.... Ndoki and Opobo are slightly related. My friend from Opobo speaks Ndoki Abit too.... So, when people that ain't from Rivers talk about Igbo this and that in Rivers, it's always funny to us that our maternal home is from that axis. Rivers has a place called Oyigbo. This Oyigbo has more of oil wells ( if I'm not mistaken ) than so many noisy parts of Rivers state. From Afam , egberu down to Afam ukwu has more of oil deposits...

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 2:11am On Nov 17, 2023
BitterTruth01:

Asari has already disowned Tinubu.
These ones are even direct Igbo heritage from way back.

The ones in the southwest are from intermarriage . The way things are trending in the southwest and how they’re all hustling to marry Igbo ladies , by 2050 there’ll be no pure yoruba blood left in there . Even their Alaafin has an Igbo wife with her bride-price fully paid.

Anybody wey wan vex should head to the lagoon instead . I no get time

LMAO. Your DNA are being bred out, and you dey happy.

Attache my force and arse licking..

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Tranquill: 2:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Dem don start again.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

LMAO. Your DNA are being bred out. You dey happy.

Bred out?

where? how?

In Igbo land, men marry wife, and not wife marry men.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:25am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Those who plot evil and you have a tendercy to do such as we have observe here, will fall into the pits they had planned for others.

Pursue Igbo, na you go tire.

UmuIgbo, jeje we dey go Oooo, jeje we dey go Ooo, jeje, jeje...

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 2:26am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Bred out?

where? how?

In Igbo land, men marry wife, and wife dont marry us.
The kids born would have their father's last name NOT their mother's last name cool

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The kids born would have their father's last name NOT their mother's last name cool

And how does that concern us?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by BitterTruth01: 2:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Why are you quoting me you pained and frustrated soul ?

Your post means nothing . Slave trade happens all over the world. How did yoruba slaves end up in Brazil if they were not sold by their own kith and kin ? Yea you sold your own people to the Portuguese .

You’re mad that your kinsmen are diluting their bloodline. Our DNA is all over your population whiles ours remain pure . So who is the master here ?

Yea you wanna talk , I’m ready for you . Some of you think you have a monopoly of trash talk . I’ll give you the reality check that’s long overdue

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 2:29am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Those who plot evil and you have a tendercy to do such as we have observe here, will fall into the pits they had planned for others.

Pursue Igbo, na you go tire.

UmuIgbo, jeje we dey go Oooo, jeje we dey go Ooo, jeje, jeje...
Claiming victim already. If your two brothers above had kept out the SW out of their fingers, I would have not been here.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 2:29am On Nov 17, 2023
BitterTruth01:

Your post means nothing . Slave trade happens all over the world. How did yoruba slaves end up in Brazil if they were not sold by their own kith and kin ? Yea you sold your own people to the Portuguese .

You’re mad that your kinsmen are diluting their bloodline. Our DNA is all over your population whiles ours remain pure .

Yea you wanna talk , I’m ready for you . Some of you think you have a monopoly of trash talk . I’ll give you the reality check that’s long overdue
I will continue to quote you if you continue to slander the yorubas with your filthy fingers.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:34am On Nov 17, 2023
BitterTruth01:

You’re mad that your kinsmen are diluting their bloodline. Our DNA is all over your population whiles ours remain pure .

The funny thing about Igbo slave trade is, the minority tribes that surround us were used against us, not so much Igbo selling but rather Igbo kidnap.

The Oba of Benin showed up in the area from ile ife around the sametime dealing in Human Cargo.

Oba with the itsekiri conducted raids into Anioma.

On the otherside, we had the Obong of Calabar and Efik slave raiders that joined with Arochukwu to raid Igboland for slaves.

The Aro are mixed with Ibibio and they were the only igbo group involved in slave raids.

Then the British brought Ogoni's from Ghana to aid their access into Igbo hinterland and slave raid.

The Ijaws were kidnaping and active at slave ports, used for holding the slaves.

This is what happened in our region.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I will continue to quote you if you continue to slander the yorubas with your filthy fingers.

Please can u get out from this thread, grown up are discussing here.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Please can u get out from this thread, grown up are discussing here.

Are you okay? I don't think so.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Are you okay? I don't think so.

I dont care if u are admin, get out of this thread, adults are discussing.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:

I dont care if u are admin, get out of this thread, adults are discussing.

Cry all you want. Even the mods can't chase me out of any thread on Nairaland. Bigots cool

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by BitterTruth01: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

In the next 50-100 years , the population of pure blood yoruba will be less than that of mixed yoruba/Igbo blood, while the pure Igbo stock remains untouchable

The early you accept that reality , the better for you.

Again your attached posts mean nothing . Did yoruba sell their own as slaves ? Yes or no

Are your elites all having children by Igbo women ? Yes or no
Answer the bloody questions

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by Goodvibes007: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Tranquill:
Dem don start again.
I am warming up lol.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by BitterTruth01: 2:41am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:

The funny thing about Igbo slave trade is, the minority tribes that surround us were used against us, not so much Igbo selling but rather Igbo kidnap.

The Oba of Benin showed up in the area from ile ife around the sametime dealing in Human Cargo.

Oba with the itsekiri conducted raids into Anioma.

On the otherside, we had the Obong of Calabar and Efik slave raiders that joined with Arochukwu to raid Igboland for slaves.

The Aro are mixed with Ibibio and they were the only igbo group involved in slave raids.

Then the British brought Ogoni's from Ghana to aid their access into Igbo hinterland and slave raid.

The Ijaws were kidnaping and active at slave ports, used for holding the slaves.

This is what happened in our region.

Bro , I don’t really gain anything from trashtalk . But some of these joneses mistake silence for weakness. It makes them think they have a monopoly of trashtalking others

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Cry all you want. Even the mods can't chase me out of any thread on Nairaland cool

Na like this Mark and Elon dey behave?

Black monkey!

I wont call u man after your low mental display.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by opamoses1: 2:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Igbos would look for trouble and start crying. They detailed what could have been a good thread by their own hands.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by waternogetenemy: 2:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Today in Igboland, Eze Eri is going round America trying to recieve our Brothers and Sister that were victim of the transatlantic slavery.

No record of Eze Eri or Eze Nri being involved in slavery, rather they were against it and the British occupation of Igboland.

Likewise the Obi of Onitsha.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) by BitterTruth01: 2:46am On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Only in the imagination of retards 😂
When your men are crying all over social media over Ibo girls and their promiscuous ways.

You can run from pillar to post and attach different unrelated pictures which you were doing in the other thread before it was closed down .
But the bitter truth awaits you, ringing in your head like a bell as you lay down to sleep at night .

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change / Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted / Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.