Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) (43998 Views)

Governor Fubara Appoints Former Assembly Speaker, Edison As Chief Of Staff / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQo70RFZ7U?si=U5UxA5uUWh0y_tZG

I Have Committed No Offence To Warrant Impeachment — Fubara

Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State on Monday said he has not committed any offence to warrant impeachment by the Rivers State House of Assembly.

“Let them come out and tell Rivers people the offence I have committed to warrant any impeachment,” the governor said while addressing his supporters at the Assembly Complex.
The governor, who assured the people of the state of getting the dividends of democracy, said he would speak on the matter at the appropriate time.

“Let me assure the people of Rivers that I will continue to ensure that you get the dividends of democracy. At the appropriate time I will address the press,” he said.

Channels Television had reported that a fresh crisis engulfed the Rivers Assembly amidst rumours of an impending impeachment procedure against Fubara as the House on Monday removed its leader, Edison Ehie.

The House members led by their Speaker, Martin Amaewhule, served an impeachment notice on Fubara before they fled for safety as tear gas was fired outside the Complex.

Addressing his supporters, who protested the development outside the Assembly Complex, the governor said he has not done anything to warrant an impeachment proceeding by the Assembly.

The development occurred hours after a fire broke out at the Assembly Complex on Sunday night.

It was unclear if the fire was connected with the political imbroglio but rumours of a rift between Fubara and his predecessor Nyesom Wike who is now Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister have been brewing for some time now.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/30/just-in-i-have-committed-no-offence-to-warrant-impeachment-fubara/amp/

8 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by LeoDeKing: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique
More

I'm of the view that Ijaw youths who had adopted Fubara as one of their own, even though Fubara is from Opobo, will contend with Wike and his allies in Rivers State

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Taylor92: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
I want to say something about Tinubu and Wike

Mark this statement down

Before the end of next year Wike and Tinubu go exchange blow for Abuja

No argue with me, every Rivers man knows this

Infact if Presidency can be removed by mutiny

Wike for mutiny Tinubu on his first day at office

237 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Taylor92: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin

You see how it’s done abi

That’s the difference between SS and Hydraulic soup people

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain

374 Likes 48 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Dyke15(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
This man's case is very simple if indeed he's a wise man.
Now let me break it down.
Already Wike Ve enemies in PDP who re willing to drag him down. Even in APC especially d Rivers state chapter coz he's sitting on their slot as a minister.
Let's not forget Rotimi Amaechi is lurking at the corner as well, looking for a way to hit him.
Just align urself with his enemies nd trust me, he will fall lyk a buffalo strucked by d hunters bullet.
Some will say he has federal might. But trust me, it won't save him once his enemies aligns. Local or state politics na for who rugged pass coz even Army nd DSS go leave u tuama once d tin ova red.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by SWaccomodator: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
How can a siting governor no be able to change his own chief of staff.

He cannot sign a contract of more than 5 million naira.

5 million not even 50 million

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Bobloco: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
shocked
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Aammee77: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ok na!
Godfatherism won't work in PH.
SIM that is in the process of employing civil servants for the first time in over 8yrs. They want to scuttle the process.
Witchcraft people!

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Agwotulumbe1: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin
shatap

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by LeoDeKing: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey kick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain
Who is this one talking to?

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by N3TRAL: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Start by making sure the impeachment process is distorted.

Act fast, call the chief judge immediately.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by TruthsFM: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike and Fubara is finished in Rivers State politics. River’s People never see anything yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:
Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique
More

I'm of the view that Ijaw youths who had adopted Fubara as one of their own, even though Fubara is from Opobo, will contend with Wike and his allies in Rivers State
Even though he is from Opobo?

Opobo is not Ijaw?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Taylor92: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Opobo is not Ijaw?

Opobos are Igbo speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Burob: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

[b]A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain [/b]
Shut up, Mumu Agbadorian you have lost your right to speak, or be heard, who put Akinwumi Ambode as Governor of Lagos State, those that put him, removed him, why are you still wailing more than the bereaved for an occurrence of 5 years ago?

Rivers state has a problem, incoherent peasant like yourself will find a way to add Tinubu?

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Taylor92: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Burob:
Shut up, who put Akinwumi Ambode as Governor, those that put him, removed him, why are you still wailing more than the bereaved for an occurrence of 5 years ago?

Put am as in how?

Was he elected or appointed?

Ewu

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Now you are acting like a man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
We the neighboring state of Rivers State do not support what is happening in river state tongue

10 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Burob: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Put am as in how?

Was he elected or appointed?

Ewu
You still dey open mouth, unfortunate Peasant, after all your noise, all eyes 👀 on the judiciary done cure your political hallucination.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Manchie: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Opobo is not Ijaw?
don’t mind the werey

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by LeoDeKing: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

You
Do I look like I give a rat ass about whatever nonsense you have to say?

If I read that dogshit you typed up there, make I bend.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by OmoFiditi: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Simcard, na man you be.

Any Judge wey do anyhow, any Wike legislator wey get akpuruka for head, make Rivers state hot for them.. Use truck and load sand on the gate of the assembly. Nobody enters until the building they burnt is renovated.

Take no prisoners. If they turn turn police and IGP against you. Use vigilante and creek boys. Na fire for fire.. GIVE THEM HOT!

Na you Rivers people vote for. No be that drunkard wey dey Abuja.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Opobo is not Ijaw?
The history says otherwise bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by wittywriter: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rivers of bad blood.

Wittyness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Xhuntra: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

He is talking to plantain and rice bandits 😛

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by LeoDeKing: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Exactly

You rather loot rice on a moving vehicle than read a bitter truth
Okay shukuma.

You can now get the heck outta my mention.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Christistruth00: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dyke15:
This man's case is very simple if indeed he's a wise man.
Now let me break it down.
Already Wike Ve enemies in PDP who re willing to drag him down. Even in APC especially d Rivers state chapter coz he's sitting on their slot as a minister.
Let's not forget Rotimi Amaechi is lurking at the corner as well, looking for a way to hit him.
Just align urself with his enemies nd trust me, he will fall lyk a buffalo strucked by d hunters bullet.
Some will say he has federal might. But trust me, it won't save him once his enemies aligns. Local or state politics na for who rugged pass coz even Army nd DSS go leave u tuama once d tin ova red.

It is not all enemies you can align with
They can equally pull you down

E g Obaseki and Phillip Shaibu

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
I want to say something about Tinubu and Wike

Mark this statement down

Before the end of next year Wike and Tinubu go exchange blow for Abuja

No argue with me, every Rivers man knows this

Infact if Presidency can be removed by mutiny

Wike for mutiny Tinubu on his first day at office
I have same feeling, and those praising him now call him evil then

5 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Never4getU: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQo70RFZ7U?si=U5UxA5uUWh0y_tZG

I Have Committed No Offence To Warrant Impeachment — Fubara

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/30/just-in-i-have-committed-no-offence-to-warrant-impeachment-fubara/amp/

I knew this would happen it's just a matter of time because i know wike will overstep his boundaries. Hes was the gov who refused to allow anybody to dictate to him but because he installed fugbara, he wants to control him like a toddler.

Wike will soon outlive his grace in Rivers

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy / Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.