Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday (166 Views)

Digital Bimpe Recognize By Medioq / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary / Sexy Photo Of Rukky Sanda As She Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:08am On Nov 17, 2023
Happy Birthday Digital Bimpe

Digital Marketer Who Ensures That Brands Win Awards For Excellency, Customer Satisfaction, Sales Increase, Industry Recognition, And Earnings In Foreign & Local Currencies.

Featured in @jollofradiomedia @ibr925fmibadan @moretechies etc

Birthday Message πŸ₯°β¬‡οΈ

Dear [Pereira Oluwabimpe Miracle],

Happy birthday to an amazing digital business entrepreneur!

You are a true inspiration to all of us who are passionate about using technology to make a positive impact on the world.

You are a pioneer in your field, and you are constantly innovating and coming up with new ways to use technology to solve problems and make a difference.

You are also a gifted marketer, media producer, and techie.

You have a knack for connecting with people and using your skills to create compelling content that engages and inspires.

You are also a passionate advocate for NGOs, and you are always looking for ways to use your platform to support important causes.

Thank you for everything that you do. You are an inspiration to us all, and we are so grateful to have you in our lives.

Sincerely,
[Digital Bimpe]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by madone: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2023
;Dbimpe na man you need. Settle down let a man love you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2023
A SIMPLE BIRTHDAY πŸŽ‰ VLOG

WATCH & SUBSCRIBE ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xMlGFnx6Io?si=2tjnSjVl43DqnoIZ
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Happy Birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ Digital Bimpe

Watch & Subscribe πŸ˜Šβ¬‡οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF00DerX_F8?si=n-3yn-HFjUogYTwb
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by eepeepook: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Bimpe, how old?
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by eepeepook: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2023
madone:
;Dbimpe na man you need. Settle down let a man love you
She is not ready. I don toast am tire.
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Luckysbab: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Happy Birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ Digital Bimpe

Watch & Subscribe πŸ˜Šβ¬‡οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF00DerX_F8?si=n-3yn-HFjUogYTwb

Best wishes Bim Bim.

You dey try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Luckysbab: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2023
eepeepook:

Wetin you sef dey find for 16 year old body?
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by eepeepook: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

Wetin you sef dey find for 16 year old body?
Bimpe is a grown woman. Keep quiet there.
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Luckysbab: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
eepeepook:
Bimpe is a grown woman. Keep quiet there.

Age of a woman is in the eyes of the beholder, I guess. cool
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you Trainee @menu_point love the birthday flyer 😊

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by eepeepook: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

Age of a woman is in the eyes of the beholder, I guess. cool
Bimpe, is it true? Are you really underage? Please, tell me you’re above eighteen.
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you @preciousgraphicinstitute for the beautiful πŸ₯³ birthday flyers πŸ€—

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you @raisingstarafrica for the birthday πŸŽ‚ flyer 😊

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you to my NGO ( Global Youths Alliance For Change)

Thank you to my NGO ( Global Youths Alliance For Change)

According to the caption :

"Happy birthday to the digital diva herself, digitalbimpe! Wishing you a day filled with joy, love, and lots of cake. Cheers to another year of empowering and inspiring others with your digital prowess. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚ #HappyBirthday #DigitalQueen #Happybirthday"

Specials thanks to my coordinators , Rida from Pakistan
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° ( Instagram coordinator ) , James Dabalen from Kenya πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ (Blog Coordinator) Ezekiel OSINACHI From Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ (Podcast Coordinator ) , Aldoma Abaker from Sudan πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡© (Podcast & Design Coordinators ) and to my team members Westernline Charles from Haiti πŸ‡­πŸ‡Ή

Much love from your humble founder

Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you podcast and design coordinator from my ngo @globalyouthsallianceforchange @aldouma_abaker from Sudan πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©

It’s indeed a great honor to be your mentor and empower you to be driven about your talents and potential am so proud of the growths and thank you for the beautiful flyers and the shout out as well

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Jeon(f): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Happy birthday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by madone: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2023
eepeepook:
this girl wey interview boys thT want to toast her
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2023
To my dearest friends,

Thank you for making my birthday so special with your warm wishes, thoughtful gifts, and infectious laughter. Your presence in my life is a blessing beyond measure.

To my beloved relationship partner,

Your love and support mean the world to me, and your birthday wishes touched my heart in a way I can't describe. I am so grateful to have you by my side, sharing this journey with me.

To my cherished family,

Thank you for being the pillars of my life, the ones who have always believed in me and loved me unconditionally. Your birthday wishes are a testament to the unbreakable bond we share.

To my valued colleagues,

Your kind words and camaraderie made my birthday at work truly memorable. I am proud to be part of such a supportive and inspiring team.

To my esteemed clients,

Your trust and appreciation are what drive me to excel in my work. Thank you for your birthday wishes, which further solidify our professional relationship.

To my fellow church members,

Your unwavering faith and encouragement have enriched my life in ways I could never have imagined. Thank you for sharing your birthday wishes and celebrating my special day with me.

To my audience all across the world,
Your love and support from afar are truly humbling. Thank you for taking the time to send me birthday wishes, and for being a part of my journey.

To all of you,

Your birthday wishes have made my heart overflow with gratitude. I am so blessed to have each and every one of you in my life. Thank you for making my birthday one to remember.

With heartfelt appreciation,
[Digital Bimpe]

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Thank you Literal GUIDE Publishers for the birthday wishes

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by eepeepook: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2023
madone:
this girl wey interview boys thT want to toast her
”Boys.” Thank God I don pass the age since.
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Thank You, Mr Chuka, From New York, for the birthday wishes and also appreciate you in previous months for the donation of the Db virtual Academy and also to remind you of the millionaire you still want to donate to impact lives may God bless you Sir

Also if you will like to donate to the DB Academy to sponsor a youth to gain scholarships and enroll for our classes it start from as low as 150k down to 1.5m in Partnership with Digital Bimpe Academy

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by BBIA: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Digital Marketer Who Ensures That Brands Win Awards For Excellency, Customer Satisfaction, Sales Increase, Industry Recognition, And Earnings In Foreign & Local Currencies.

You are a true inspiration to all of us who are passionate about using technology to make a positive impact on the world.

You are a pioneer in your field, and you are constantly innovating and coming up with new ways to use technology to solve problems and make a difference.

You have a knack for connecting with people and using your skills to create compelling content that engages and inspires.

You are also a passionate advocate for NGOs, and you are always looking for ways to use your platform to support important causes.

Thank you for everything that you do. You are an inspiration to us all, and we are so grateful to have you in our lives.

Sincerely,
[Digital Bimpe]
Happy Birthday... Did you see my message on Twitter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by eepeepook: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bimpe, I want you.
Re: Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday by BBIA: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Sincerely,
[Digital Bimpe]
You didn't reply me. Did you see my message on Twitter?

(1) (Reply)

Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant / Decoding The Hunt: Top 10 Tips For Discovering The Perfect Used Car With Service / President Tinubu's Administration Is The Worse Ever~ Asari Dokubo Allegies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.