Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria (939 Views)

Atiku: What I Will Do Differently To Put Nigeria’s Economy On Right Path / What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Bliss62: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2023
phorget:

In Nigeria people with ethics and morals dont win elections, we all know how things work in Nigeria so dont make it look like Obi is not a good man.

Go and read what Association of Investigative Journalist of the world said about Peter Obi since he began working for Abacha

It's on Sahara reporter, Premium times, and foriegn media

No be me talk am
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2023
grin

I pity you sha.

With all these epistles, an Igbo man will NEVER smell Presidency.

They messed up their first turn.

Why did Obi flee to Lagos and Obiano flee to Texas after they ruled ?

Simply because the region is the Pit Latrine of a shiithole. grin
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by phorget(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

Go and read what Association of Investigative Journalist of the world said about Peter Obi since he began working for Abacha

It's on Sahara reporter, Premium times, and foriegn media

No be me talk am

Then would you say everything written on Tilumbu or Atiku has all been so glamorous?

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Bliss62: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2023
phorget:

Then would you say everything written on Tilumbu or Atiku has all been so glamorous?

So are you saying they are all the same
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by phorget(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

So are you saying they are all the same

Nigeria politicians are all the same but the little differences is all that matters. The little difference Obi could have made is what we needed him to come make.

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by franchasofficia: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

Why didn't Peter Obi supporters and Labour Party present EC8 through certified copy at the court

Why did Labour Party agent sign the results presented by youth coppers accross Nigeria even in front of Military and Police personell

Yeah let's agree to disagree bro

I can only speak for my polling unit, LGA and State

And Obi didn't even get one vote

A copy is on the IREV website of you care to see

Egbeda , Ibadan, Oyo State
So you didn't see the boxes Obi brought to courtroom? That was why The PEPT refused live televising of the court proceedings.

Evidences were provided, they didn't even bother to look at them because a pre-determined judgment had been handed over to them.

I voted in Lagos, in an estate mostly dominated by Yorubas and Obi won all the 3 polling units with wide margin followed by Tinubu.

My cousin voted in Ondo, he said Obi won his polling unit and others nearby he monitored but after election it was a different result.

Please don't act like you don't know what transpired during the last concluded Presidential election, APC wasn't ready to hand over power to opposition at all cost.

As for winning, Obi won, let's not argue that okay, don't support evil for the sake of your own future. Let politicians live with the rewards of their atrocities, stay away from supporting injustice or criminality because of tribal hatred for anybody.

Fine Tinubu may have won Oyo but Obi got good number of votes nationwide and won Lagos with very wide margin than INEC declared. He won Rivers too and many other states that results were massively rigged.

Massive rigging captured on live cameras happened in Borno cos Christians in Borno voted massively for Obi, same in Adamawa, Sokoto, Bauchi, etc, I have relatives and friends on ground in these areas and they gave us live reports on the election day. But it's well, I arrest my case

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Britishpea: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2023
I just love how you people after cryin everywhere.
That’s why he turned Anambra to a paradise when we he governed the state.

You are yur Twitter copy and paste. Anyone who is inspired by that nerfetiti of Twitter is a nincompoop
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

If you remember clearly, Obi became a Governor based on Supreme Court ruling, even in his State and not popular vote, his own house tried to impeach him twice

Jonathan came to his rescue

That's Anambra State that he is from

See , I am swearing with my life right here and now, Obi didn't even win Anywhere in my location in Ibadan, he is so unpopular that he never even had a radio gingle or TV campaign except for Twitter

I know Lagos Igbo voted him and that's normal

But I will say this again,

Do not field Obi

Umahi, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu

This are political brands and name we know down here

Remember 1999, Yoruba wanted Falaye, Nigerians wanted Obasanjo

You sound logical so let me be logical with you too. I was in Anambra during that election and I can tell you that Obi won it down. Yes people didn't know him but they voted because of Ojukwu influence and the promise of a change from the godfather politics they were used to. Supreme court didn't impose Obi on Anambra people, he actually won that election. Everywhere that time was okuko, the APGA symbol. Coming to Orji Kalu and Rochas, let me leave Umahi for now. Honest Igbos will not vote for those two. They might have voted for Rochas for president before he became governor in my state but he messed up his reputation in that outing. You talk about Falae. Do you know my entire family voted for him against Obasanjo because my father knew someone that knew him and vouched for him. If he had campaigned well in Southeast and if people really knew his antecedents like my father knew him during his SFG days, many Igbos would have voted for him. Truth is that Igbos still vote competence over "he is our brother". Obasanjo was not the best but we Igbos saw that his government was doing well and voted him against Ojukwu even in Ojukwu's Anambra state. Okadigbo was an illustrious Igbo yet they voted Yaradua against him and Buhari because they knew he was better. Many Igbos supported Obi because they knew how Anambra was before he came. If you doubt me, place Rochas or Orji Kalu against someone like Osibanjo or Akinwumi Adesina in an election. In Imo state alone, they will win Rochas and Kalu with over 80% of the total votes cast if done free and fair. Do you know that it was bad that when Anambra monthly allocation came, the godfathers would take lion shares leaving the givernor with little to nothing to govern with. Mbadinuju saw shege in their hands. Ngige only fought because the share they asked him to remit was too big. If they had asked him for about 25% of the monthly allocation, it would've been business as usual and nobody would hear about it. Problem of the Igbos are the elites so whenever you see Igbo elites against someone, follow that person, he must be a good man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Bliss62: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Nonexisting1:
You sound logical so let me be logical with you too. I was in Anambra during that election and I can tell you that Obi won it down. Yes people didn't know him but they voted because of Ojukwu influence and the promise of a change from the godfather politics they were used to. Supreme court didn't impose Obi on Anambra people, he actually won that election. Everywhere that time was okuko, the APGA symbol. Coming to Orji Kalu and Rochas, let me leave Umahi for now. Honest Igbos will not vote for those two. They might have voted for Rochas for president before he became governor in my state but he messed up his reputation in that outing. You talk about Falae. Do you know my entire family voted for him against Obasanjo because my father knew someone that knew him and vouched for him. If he had campaigned well in Southeast and if people really knew his antecedents like my father knew him during his SFG days, many Igbos would have voted for him. Truth is that Igbos still vote competence over "he is our brother". Obasanjo was not the best but we Igbos saw that his government was doing well and voted him against Ojukwu even in Ojukwu's Anambra state. Okadigbo was an illustrious Igbo yet they voted Yaradua against him and Buhari because they knew he was better. Many Igbos supported Obi because they knew how Anambra was before he came. If you doubt me, place Rochas or Orji Kalu against someone like Osibanjo or Akinwumi Adesina in an election. In Imo state alone, they will with Rochas and Kalu with over 80% of the total votes cast if done free and fair. Do you know that it was bad that when Anambra monthly allocation came, the godfathers would take lion shares leaving the givernor with little to nothing to govern with. Mbadinuju saw shege in their hands. Ngige only fought because the share they asked him to remit was too big. If they had asked him for about 25% of the monthly allocation, it would've been business as usual and nobody would hear about it. Problem of the Igbos are the elites so whenever you see Igbo elites against someone, follow that person, he must be a good man.

Very interesting analysis, I read every part

I think his PR team should focus on this positivity with verified projects

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2023
To add to my previous post. I remember when former Anambra governor defected to AD and invited Tinubu to campaign for him because PDP pushed him out and brought Ngige. Anambra people welcomed Tinubu and blatantly told him, Oga we know say you dey do well for Lagos and we like you but give us someone else apart from Mbadinuju and we will vote for him. Tinubu has been well respected by Igbos and even Peter obi as governor always used Fashola as reference. Igbos didn't support Tinubu because of age and because of the belief that Osinbajo would have been better now. If the election was between Osinbajo and Obi, Peter would never have won Southeast the way he won it and that's a fact. At least we will be looking at ration of 60:40 votes between the two.
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by franchasofficia: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2023
Nonexisting1:
You sound logical so let me be logical with you too. I was in Anambra during that election and I can tell you that Obi won it down. Yes people didn't know him but they voted because of Ojukwu influence and the promise of a change from the godfather politics they were used to. Supreme court didn't impose Obi on Anambra people, he actually won that election. Everywhere that time was okuko, the APGA symbol. Coming to Orji Kalu and Rochas, let me leave Umahi for now. Honest Igbos will not vote for those two. They might have voted for Rochas for president before he became governor in my state but he messed up his reputation in that outing. You talk about Falae. Do you know my entire family voted for him against Obasanjo because my father knew someone that knew him and vouched for him. If he had campaigned well in Southeast and if people really knew his antecedents like my father knew him during his SFG days, many Igbos would have voted for him. Truth is that Igbos still vote competence over "he is our brother". Obasanjo was not the best but we Igbos saw that his government was doing well and voted him against Ojukwu even in Ojukwu's Anambra state. Okadigbo was an illustrious Igbo yet they voted Yaradua against him and Buhari because they knew he was better. Many Igbos supported Obi because they knew how Anambra was before he came. If you doubt me, place Rochas or Orji Kalu against someone like Osibanjo or Akinwumi Adesina in an election. In Imo state alone, they will win Rochas and Kalu with over 80% of the total votes cast if done free and fair. Do you know that it was bad that when Anambra monthly allocation came, the godfathers would take lion shares leaving the givernor with little to nothing to govern with. Mbadinuju saw shege in their hands. Ngige only fought because the share they asked him to remit was too big. If they had asked him for about 25% of the monthly allocation, it would've been business as usual and nobody would hear about it. Problem of the Igbos are the elites so whenever you see Igbo elites against someone, follow that person, he must be a good man.
God bless you for the words.

You captured the mind of majority of average Igbos in this comment.

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

Very interesting analysis, I read every part

I think his PR team should focus on this positivity with verified projects
The thing is that many elite Igbos still control the narratives down here. I am Igbo but give an igbo man money and he may sell his brother to you. This is a fact. What these dubious elites do is that in their bid to make more money and retain their control on people, they frustrate anyone who will put sand in their garri. Do you know how many times someone like Ike Ekweremadu had attracted federal project to Southeast but embezzled the money meant for it through enormous kickbacks from contractors? How about Arthur Eze? Let me ask you a question? If you embezzle money meant for projects or if you get enormous kickbacks from contractors even if it means they are left with little money to do quality job, when you see a man who may frustrate this your "source" of income, will you support him? This is exactly what is going on in the Southeast between our elites and men like Obi. Igbo politicians see politics as career unlike Yoruba politicians and they will do everything to have a job even if it means people suffering. Many Yoruba politicians go back to their regular careers after office but not Igbos. If not for death, would someone like Senator Arthur Nzeribe have left senate but many old Yoruba politicians have since gone back to rest and many ventured into farming. Not an Igbo politician. He must remain in politics because apart from that, there's nothing else he can do to fund his lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by franchasofficia: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Nonexisting1:
To add to my previous post. I remember when former Anambra governor defected to AD and invited Tinubu to campaign for him because PDP pushed him out and brought Ngige. Anambra people welcomed Tinubu and blatantly told him, Oga we know say you dey do well for Lagos and we like you but give us someone else apart from Mbadinuju and we will vote for him. Tinubu has been well respected by Igbos and even Peter obi as governor always used Fashola as reference. Igbos didn't support Tinubu because of age and because of the belief that Osinbajo would have been better now. If the election was between Osinbajo and Obi, Peter would never have won Southeast the way he won it and that's a fact. At least we will be looking at ration of 60:40 votes between the two.
You are just spitting out truths as it is.

The problem most Yorubas have with Igbos is propaganda and misinformation by their political elites about Igbos and this always happen during election season but Tinubu and APC took it to a whole new level in 2023.

It's funny how same Igbos that Yorubas and Northerners always accuse that the reason Igbos have never produced President is because Igbos dont support their fellow Igbos contesting for President suddenly became tribalistic voters in 2023 because of the honesty and integrity Igbos saw in Obi.

Igbos were always mocked for not supporting Ojukwu, Okadigbo, Rochas and co, that Igbo no like themselves but they didn't know its because Igbos didn't see those Igbo Presidential contestants then as better candidates than those none Igbos they contested against.
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are just spitting out truths as it is.

The problem most Yorubas have with Igbos is propaganda and misinformation by their political elites about Igbos and this always happen during election season but Tinubu and APC took it to a whole new level in 2023.

It's funny how same Igbos that Yorubas and Northerners always accuse that the reason Igbos have never produced President is because Igbos dont support their fellow Igbos contesting for President suddenly became tribalistic voters in 2023 because of the honesty and integrity Igbos saw in Obi.

Igbos were always mocked for not supporting Ojukwu, Okadigbo, Rochas and co, that Igbo no like themselves but they didn't know its because Igbos didn't see those Igbo Presidential contestants then as better candidates than those none Igbos they contested against.
Exactly. The question a reasonable person should have asked is why did Igbos who never voted their own decide to vote massively for Obi? It's not like he will give them biafra because if it's about that, they would have voted for Ojukwu who actually fought for biafra. Massob was stronger, more organized and even had efficient outing at the time Ojukwu contested than what ipob is doing today so why didn't Igbos vote massively for him. Why vote for someone who can't even kill a rat talkless of carrying gun to fight for biafra. Till today, I'm yet to see an Igbo man who said he voted for Obi because he is Igbo or because Igbos should get turn at Presidency. Even those sympathetic to ipob and biafra will still tell you that they voted Obi because they believed he would bring about change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

😊

No wonder Anambra State is now Paris, and Agulu is Las Vegas

Just should you know, a President ride around with many dignified people especially security guard in various cars

Procurement act states that all Presidential fleet be auctioned off after 4 years and new ones bought, because of millieage and cost of maintenance

Nigerian Navy budgeted for a Presidential yatch not office of the President or National Budget and planing

A President earns #1,250,000 per month, Do you honestly think Tinubu needs such money?!

Advert daily on TVC and TheNation Newspaper even rooms in his hotel daily can cover that

He stays in Defense House and not Aso Rock, he only goes to work daily at the Vila (which I hate as it cost more in logistics and traffic)

Remi Tinubu doesn't need a car, The Office of the first lady of Nigeria, the management of Aso Rock Presidential Vila needs opreational vehicles... Seyi Tinubu cruises a Lambo, Tinubu has a Gulfstream jet parked,

What is the significance of the office of the first lady?
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Peter Obi did his best based on available resources in Anambra as at when he was the Governor.

Anambra was one of the most poorly governed and disorganized states in Nigeria if not the worst before Peter Obi came in and brought permanent changes that set Anambra on the right path.

Did you know the kind of cabals Peter Obi fought as a Governor? Obi ended godfatherism in Anambra Governorship. Obi was bombed. Anambra state government house was bombed by Anambra godfathers Obi was fighting to stop. They removed Obi with House of Assembly members twice and he fought to reclaim it. He was never allowed to have peace or even focus because he refused to share money but chose to save and invest and work for Anambra people.

If you had ever visited or lived in Anambra before 2003, you will be hailing Peter Obi.

Anambra was so rough, disorganized and filled with all manner of criminals, criminality and corrupt practices.

A place called Uper Iweka was a no go area, a hotbed for crime, Obi brought sanity there.

If you don't know where somebody started his life journey, you will never understand when he stands up to give testimony for small things he achieved later.

If Dangote's son is testifying for buying a new private jet and a new industry in Germany for instance, that doesn't make Tunde or Emeka born into poor family celebrating his newly purchased 2004 Toyota Corolla a failure.

You cannot compare Anambra state with Lagos state. Lagos has been in existence for decades even before Anambra creation as a state was ever conceived.

Lagos has enjoyed decades if not centuries of special privileges even before Tinubu was born.

Just recently, Nigerian government secured a loan to start a huge project to build a mega highway road from Lagos to Abidjan in Ivory Coast, that is part of the uncountable special privileges Lagos has enjoyed since Nigeria's existence even during colonial masters era.

So don't compare Lagos development or progress with Anambra, Lagos is richer than many countries and ought to even be a special Island controlled/governed by Nigerian government or small country of it's own.

And lastly, in life, we keep improving from how we were yesterday.

That you graduated with a 2nd class lower from the university doesn't mean you will forever remain a second class lower person in the real life sectors.

Many people improve and become a better version of themselves as years goes by, while some become worst version of their better self some years back. That is why in life you must pray for the grace to finish well and not start well and finish badly

Tell them ooo. The set of skull carrying brainless pigs
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by aswani(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
What Mr. Peter Obi would Do & Not Do if his rightful mandate was given to Him. Please join me as we explore more on this:

It is no secret that Peter Obi won the 2023 Presidential election in a landslide but INEC robbed him and Nigerians off the victory and installed an illegitimate president who swore to become President at all cost.

For those of you that keep comparing, be truthful to yourself for once and assimilate these timely truths:

1. Obi will never buy a yacht.
2. He will never buy those SUVs.
3. He would have used made in Nigeria.
4. He would have forfeited his salaries.
5. He will hardly stay in Aso Rock.
6. He would have visited the 36 states.
7. He would have gone to see the IDPs.
8. Presidential convoy would have reduced.
9. His wife won’t be captured in the budget.
10. There’ll be no need for a body language.
11. He won’t appoint LP members into INEC.
12. Professor Yakubu would have been fired.
13. Peter Obi will rather chew wet jeans, than continue with business as usual.
14. His independent & responsible children would have continued their private lives.
15. There’ll be no office of the First Daughter & the First Son. What do you need those for?
16. He won’t borrow N10 trillion in 6 months.
17. Peter Obi will never spend $500,000 in St. Regis Hotel, New York, nor in any other hotel. Are the rooms in Heaven?
18. That man would have been talking to Nigerians every other week. He would have held some media chats by now.

You can lie to yourselves all you want, every Agbado already knows that Peter Obi would have put the savings from subsidy removal into your education, healthcare & the fixing of roads. A Bogus Cabinet? you dey craze?

1) He would have proscribed Islam

2) He would have extended Simon Ekpa's sit at home to the whole country.

3) He would have carried all our hotel money to deposit in two types of things, Breweries and and business that he has shares in.

4) He would have handed over Nigerian Army ammunition to IPOB.

5) Cynthia Okeke would have been INEC chairman.

6) He would have made Aisha Buhari first lady over Margaret.
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by franchasofficia: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Exactly. The question a reasonable person should have asked is why did Igbos who never voted their own decide to vote massively for Obi? It's not like he will give them biafra because if it's about that, they would have voted for Ojukwu who actually fought for biafra. Massob was stronger, more organized and even had efficient outing at the time Ojukwu contested than what ipob is doing today so why didn't Igbos vote massively for him. Why vote for someone who can't even kill a rat talkless of carrying gun to fight for biafra. Till today, I'm yet to see an Igbo man who said he voted for Obi because he is Igbo or because Igbos should get turn at Presidency. Even those sympathetic to ipob and biafra will still tell you that they voted Obi because they believed he would bring about change.
Nothing more to add
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Umahi, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu

These are known political criminals like the ones already ruling Nigeria. You do not wish Nigeria well.

We Igbos will never support these criminals you listed just because they are Igbos, never. If those are the kind of Igbos you wish to govern Nigeria, then you do not wish Nigeria well but after partisan politics only.

All the criminal politicians winning election in Southeast and parading themselves as Igbo political leaders became leaders as a result of INEC corruption, incompetence and Nigeria's corrupt Judiciary and porous electoral law. We are not happy some politicians are winning elections in Southeast, majority of Igbos didn't vote them, they used state sponsored mercenaries and INEC to install themselves not by people's popular vote.

As for Peter Obi not winning anywhere in Ibadan, it can be understood even though we saw how voters at University Ibadan celebrated Obi winning their polling unit with wide jubilation, but let me just believe what you said for the sake of sanity.

It is not out of order for Tinubu to win Oyo or Ibadan, at least Tinubu is the most popular Yoruba politician just as Obi became for Igbos, so what you said is in order and Ibadan people's vote isn't the determinant of who becomes Nigeria's President.

Peter Obi won the election, if you were observant enough you would have noticed this from the body language of Tinubu, APC and INEC and even APC strong political caucuses.

INEC said Obi came 3rd but the focus of Tinubu, APC, INEC, Judges, APC supporters was on Peter Obi they said came 3rd leaving the man Atiku they claimed came 2nd.

That alone is one of the indicators of who won the election.

Suddenly iREV became confused. INEC stopped uploading results they promised to upload even after months of declaring election results.

INEC refused to release their own copies of LGA results to Obi/LP, saying Obi should go to each LGA in Nigeria to get it, so that time given to file appeal will elapse.

Suddenly Supreme Court ruled that BVAS and iREV are no longer part of our electoral laws and you all think all is well

No wahala sha, good luck to all of you Nigerians and I wish myself And yourself whatever good or bad we wish ourselves and our various tribes

Obi didn't win the presidential election and he stands no chance of winning it.
There was not time Obi has come out to say he won the presidential election.
Even in the court, Obi never said of presented any evidence to justify that he won the election.
He only said the process that brought tinubu into power was questionable

How some of you guys claim he actually won baffled me. I am not a fan of tinubu. I will always pick Obi ahead of tinubu and Atiku even though I know that none of the 3 popular candidates is good enough to preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

I already knew Obi will not win the moment he left pdp and joined another party.
No sane person should think of obi winning the election if you consider his popularity in the core north. The headless mobs also did a lot of damages to him during the election.

Obi winning lagos is just a proof of the liberal nature of the yorubas, but the headless mobs have now taught the yorubas not to be liberal any more, so let's see how the presidential election in lagos state shall span out in 2027 with Obi's name on the ballot box.
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by franchasofficia: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

Obi didn't win the presidential election and he stands no chance of winning it.
There was not time Obi has come out to say he won the presidential election.
Even in the court, Obi never said of presented any evidence to justify that he won the election.
He only said the process that brought tinubu into power was questionable

How some of you guys claim he actually won baffled me. I am not a fan of tinubu. I will always pick Obi ahead of tinubu and Atiku even though I know that none of the 3 popular candidates is good enough to preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

I already knew Obi will not win the moment he left pdp and joined another party.
No sane person should think of obi winning the election if you consider his popularity in the core north. The headless mobs also did a lot of damages to him during the election.

Obi winning lagos is just a proof of the liberal nature of the yorubas, but the headless mobs have now taught the yorubas not to be liberal any more, so let's see how the presidential election in lagos state shall span out in 2027 with Obi's name on the ballot box.
Continue reposting the same message they gave you people in your WhatsApp groups, well meaning and honest Nigerians know that Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election, even Wike indirectly admitted this one day.

It is on record, but the thief can continue with his stolen mandate, people of good conscience know who won the election.

You can continue spewing your headless mob WhatsApp message they shared to you guys to spread, it's all good

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Continue reposting the same message they gave you people in your WhatsApp groups, well meaning and honest Nigerians know that Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election, even Wike indirectly admitted this one day.

It is on record, but the thief can continue with his stolen mandate, people of good conscience know who won the election.

You can continue spewing your headless mob WhatsApp message they shared to you guys to spread, it's all good

Calm yourself down, tame your emotions and allow your brain to do the thinking instead of you wapped mind.
Obi never won any election and he knows it.
I don't have to belong to any useless whatsapp group to know that Obi didn't win.
Common sense and simple logic should tell you that Obi didn't win. If Obi was declared winner, that would have been the most incredible wonders of the twenty first century.

How many state did Obi win in the entire north and south west?
With what margin did Obi win lagos state?
So, because he won in the 5 state of SE means he must be pronounced winner of the 2023 presidential election.
How do you people even think sef?

For your information, I didn't vote any of the 3 useless popular candidates. I actually voted for SDP.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by aswani(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

Common sense and simple logic should tell you that Obi didn't win.

You realise you are responding to an Obidient, when exactly have they shown they are able to use either of what you've said (that I put in bold)?

Their mindset is because they and their friends voted for Obi, every other person on the planet, not just in Nigeria sef, did the same.

May Obidiency never happen to any of our friends and family.
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
aswani:

You realise you are responding to an Obidient, when exactly have they shown they are able to use either of what you've said (that I put in bold)?

Their mindset is because they and their friends voted for Obi, every other person on the planet, not just in Nigeria sef, did the same.

May Obidiency never happen to any of our friends and family.

It's laughable when Buhari/Tinubu/APC supporting minions are so shameless to the extent of posting what you just posted! Igbo, Obidients and others who don't align with your misguided, bigoted, selfish and blinkered way of thinking have been making the right call since 2015....socio-economic and security indices that took a steep nosedive since 2015 have proven them right!

Yet we still wonder why Nigeria is not making any progress when the lunatics are running the asylum!?
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by Appletek: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
phorget:

In Nigeria people with ethics and morals dont win elections, we all know how things work in Nigeria so dont make it look like Obi is not a good man.

Soludo doesn't have ethics and morals
Otti doesn't have ethics and morals
Zulum doesn't have ethics and morals
Makinde doesn't have ethics and morals
Fr. Alia doesn't have ethics and morals

It seems stupidity is the major requirement for supporting that idiot called Peter Obi.
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by aswani(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
IGBOSON1:

It's laughable when Buhari/Tinubu/APC supporting minions are so shameless to the extent of posting what you just posted! Igbo, Obidients and others who don't align with your misguided, bigoted, selfish and blinkered way of thinking have been making the right call since 2015....socio-economic and security indices that took a steep nosedive since 2015 have proven them right!

Yet we still wonder why Nigeria is not making any progress when the lunatics are running the asylum!?

For the hard of hearing, I am not a President Tinubu or Bubu or APC Supporter as I have never voted any of those listed.

Obidients have never made a right call ever, well to be fair, former Obudients did to vamoose from the useless group full of bitter misguided malcontents.
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by phorget(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Appletek:

Soludo doesn't have ethics and morals
Otti doesn't have ethics and morals
Zulum doesn't have ethics and morals
Makinde doesn't have ethics and morals
Fr. Alia doesn't have ethics and morals

It seems stupidity is the major requirement for supporting that idiot called Peter Obi.

Unfortunately dumbness seems to run in your veins. Is there anyone among the politicians you mentioned that doesn't have thugs? Check properly you'll still discover that some of them would have indulged in money politicking... Do you know what moral and ethics really means?

If it'll take me money,power,manipulation,intimidation etc to get to an office does that mean I have morals despite me doing a bit good in that office?
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by guysbewise: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Obi would have released Kanu and declared their Bia-Fraud
Re: What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
No, I myself is totally against Peter Obi contesting election again unless certain changes are done to our electoral law of which Tinubu will never allow to happen. So I don't see Obi contesting again unless some issues are addressed in our porous electoral law.

This post came up because some staunch APC supporters have been pressuring Obi to share his own leadership style or secrets with Tinubu for the betterment of all Nigerians.

And here I am being someone very close to a close Obi ally, sharing some of the things Obi would have done differently to change the story of Nigeria for good.

Maybe the mods can move it to front page if they wish so Tinubu's men can see and advice Tinubu to pick points and make amendments for good

Then why are you sharing it? Why don't you just keep the to yourself.
It's true that the Igbos do not keep secrets

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? / Can Tinubu Finish His Four Years Successfully / Is Ribadu Currupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.