Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help (459 Views)

Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by envoymedia: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOCOnNxNb90

I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help (Video)

nlfpmod mukina2

Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by IVORY2009(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2023
YouTubers take it to the right section grin
Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by adesegun121(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2023
Ehyaa
Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by misreal(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Redefine yourself.
You have the fans,create a page on Facebook,let your fans follow you and monetize it.
E.g charles okocha

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by SoNature(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Nigeria is under attack by the APC and their gang of criminals. Everyone should watch and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDe_2wuyo1s?si=dtw3oEI8hbwosPlf
Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by Chochovini: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2023
At least, this is better than crying at a dying point from a Hospital bed for help. There‘s still hope.

But question is, “Aside acting, can‘t he engage in other legitimate thing that would put food on his table?

My plea goes now to all good spirited Nigerians anywhere. Please let‘s do something to help this legend before we have another case of suicide on our hands o.
People are going through a lot in these days of tinibu devilish led govt.
A sure contributary factor for the rise in the rate of suicide in the society today.
Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by envoymedia: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2023
misreal:
Redefine yourself.
You have the fans,create a page on Facebook,let your fans follow you and monetize it.
E.g charles okocha
Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by vincentont(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2023
misreal:
Redefine yourself.
E.g charles okocha
Exactly I wish he can see this comment of yours.
Re: I’ve Not Had A Job In Years — Actor Hanks Anuku Cries Out To Nigerians For Help by oz4real83(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2023
This same issue came up sometime ago and you denied it that it was a prank, you and Shan George even claimed you were on a movie set shocked. I'm glad you are finally truthful to the public and I hope you get all the necessary assistance sad

(1) (Reply)

Portable's Wife, Bewaji Files Petition Against DJ Chicken Over Sexual Claim / No Be The Jay Boogie Wey Dey Sick Last Week Be This?first Appearance Since BBL S / "I Love Nigeria, My Favorite Place Is Abuja, And I Definitely Want To Visit Ther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.