Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" (40813 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said he has been jobless for years.

The thespian, who was reacting to the viral video of him working as a fuel attendant at gas station in Delta State, said despite being a legend, he has been feeding from hand to mouth.

Speaking in a video message making the rounds on social media, Anuku called on the Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, and his fans to come to his aid.

He said,
“I have worked for this country. I have attained the height of being a legend. But I’ve had no job for, God knows, how many years. And I expect that Nigerians will also know that I did it all for them.

“I just gonna ask Governor Sheriff [Oborevwori] to please send support to me. And my fans who truly love and appreciate the works I’ve done for them, if you think you truly love me, may God help you all to help me.”

DAILY POST

20 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by judatech: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2023
They won't help him now he's crying
when he dies... people will use him to chase clout...

376 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by PlayMaker14: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2023
Saw him at Asaba recently close to Grand Hotel, he was putting on a smile to cover the pains within....

May he gets the support he seek and may God heal him completely.

Life nor easy as you think.

246 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by overdrive(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2023
He needs rehab first.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by AdamuKD: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2023
Wahala dey oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by duduade: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2023
He didn't cry out

If you had watched that video well on Instagram, it was like it was his right to request for donations from Nigerians for his upkeep and that of his family. He wasn't even humble. When he was acting... Wasn't he paid... Doesn't he have investments...

Anyway my opinion... Anyone who donates to his way should pray the money is being used positively and not for drugs ..

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by AdamuKD: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2023
judatech:
Don't mind them
Hypocrites everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by YeyeGbami: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2023
duduade:
He didn't cry out

If you had watched that video well on Instagram, it was like he was his right to request for donations from Nigerians for his upkeep and that of his family. He wasn't even humble. When he was acting... Wasn't he paid... Doesn't he have investments...

Anyway my opinion... Anyone who donates to his way should pray the money is being used positively and not for drugs ..

na piracy no allow them see better money.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Mozino007(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Tell him to go Mercy land delta state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by EdiskyHarry: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
I thought all these actors and actresses are big time millionaires. Honestly that was my believe.
This guy was and still one of the biggest Nollywood actors of all time.
May support and grace locate him.

32 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Padipadi(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Ankaluku, are you ready to go for rehab?
After thorough vetting for you, you go get job.
But honestly, job no dey Nigeria o. That's why a man must save well, invest well for future and avoid gambling, drugs, alcohol, womanizing. They gulp up money.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Antoeni(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Any Time I See This Man , I Remember Majek Fashek,

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Dontcry09985: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Hanks no suppose suffer o

Wetting dey happen to male artists for 9ja

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by saintkel(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
judatech:
9ja for u

5 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by BrickDevo: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
Sorry man, but sincerely you actually didn't work for Nigerians, just like other actors you were earning a living for yourself then, only you and God knows how you managed your income, wish the best though.

Your fans don old oh, some don japa self.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Bullet01(f): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
Hustle more bro. Hustle more
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by adesegun121(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
Iyanu masele

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by blesboi(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
this Nollywood .. I forbid it ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by space9880: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
E go better
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Etizz: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
Is that the help he really needs??

How about his mental health?

Tut I saw him recently online acting strange?

He's an actor so I don't know what is real anymore

4 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by coldsummer: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2023
Oh no sir. You do not need a job. You need to go into rehab and get cleaned.

Folks are heartless! This is the same dude that it was rumored that he needed help dealing with his way of life and one actress came out to argue that he was ok and that the man we saw at the lowest ebb of life was actually acting in a movie.

If they had been honest and asked for help on this talented man's behalf, knowing Nigerians, they would have come out generously to help. But they decided that it was better to save face than accept the obvious truth, so they lied. This is sad.

I wish there was something rusty can be done for this man to get cleaned.

Sir, you do not need a job, you need to fix yourself!

#sendingpositivevibes

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Boc007(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2023
They won’t help him, they would rather help a lady with big ass and boobs advertisement. Wetin man do man?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by ecolime(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2023
Mozino007:
Tell him to go Mercy land delta state
Is that a rehab or factory?
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by afiaonline: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2023
That's why it's good to make good investments when you make money as a super star! If you don't plan your life and finances, it will definitely get to this point.

If you want to start a business but don't have huge capital, I have something for you! You can join my shoe dropshipping business right now and make a ton of money from shoe business. The sweet thing is that you don't need to handle anything, just get the orders from your customers and I will pack and process it, you keep the profit... Sweet!

Click the link on my bio to get started

3 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by SoNature(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2023
That guy must have lived a reckless lifestyle during his hey days!

10 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by cunny88(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2023
What exactly did he do for Nigeria and how did he use his earnings when he was in his prime

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by mikeapollo: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said he has been jobless for years.

The thespian, who was reacting to the viral video of him working as a fuel attendant at gas station in Delta State, said despite being a legend, he has been feeding from hand to mouth.

Speaking in a video message making the rounds on social media, Anuku called on the Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, and his fans to come to his aid.

He said,

DAILY POST

Were these people not investing at all when they were doing well? Did he not build a house to rent or buy shares or something that he could fall back on in future? All they believed that things would be all rosy forever? All these high profile life styles are not sustainable. It is better to live a modest life when you are making it and invest for the future!

12 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Buffalo2(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2023
You don't have money and you are proud, who is sponsoring your arrogance.......I want to know. Some people saw this guy in a precarious condition sometimes ago buh he denied it, now he's saying whatever.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Bliss62: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2023
sad

One of the horrible occupation for a man is Acting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by theophorus(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2023
This Life ehn, at some point he go be like say na Only You.
At that point, everybody go just dey "dobale" for you like say after you na still you.
But na that moment you gat dey careful more and gradually built what will last.

Uncle Hanks,
We sabi say part of una signature for that area na Pride but as he been now ehn, Na you suppose humble pass cos except say Grace smile on you again, na go you dey go sooo.

Stop anything, Alcohol and Drugs, just check wetin Snopp Doggy talk yesterday, na cos matter don dey red.

All the Best ooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.