Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) (68033 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Portable Visits Olamide, Asake & DJ Enimony In Dubai (Photos) / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by LockDown69(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Who also ran to the thread to see the pictures beautiful women? grin
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by bablon20(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Make he sha no go fight for there. Cameroon pepper full ground o
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
To say na S.A women, i for fear for am because of H.I.V/A.I.Ds.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by livenija: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Where d beautiful women, all this gen z mumu bloggers
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by franco3075q(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobicove:

I remember that Ndiefi guy that looked like... lipsrsealed...anyway make I just reserve my comment here
hmmmm
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
MSN1:

It is mysterious to u because; u are yet to undastand life.
In Life; TIME is everything!.
The ONLY dope party banga Artiste to have come out of Naija ,outside Psquare is; TerryG!...But where is he 2day?
Davido, Wizkid, Burna, Olamide, Rema etc, combined in a show;CANNOT create the Energy and Vibe Psquare and TerryG created in shows.
NEVER underestimate the power of TIME!.

Currently a pastor.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Quebec91(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
cheesy haha
crownprince23:
I have seen portable but where are the beautiful women?
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Semaj77(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobicove:
This guy's razzness cannot be washed away by the presence of money undecided

In all his razzness I'd rather patronize him than Oladips abi wetin dem dey call am

1 Like

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Focusmind: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
I still don't understand the kind juju wey this guy dey use.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by rapheal5(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Timoleon:

With this kain song way you sing so, I must pour sand sand for your love.

lol...thanks boss
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by ChiefRocker(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Women flock around him, yet they will say they can't date him
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Coolboy009: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Petersamuel8:
How this guy turn celebrity is still a mystery to me
That is the work of God Who Is not a man that discriminates.

1 Like

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
At least one new baby mama loading....

1 Like

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by ukaface(f): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
This portable suppose get sense but condition don make him brain bend.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by hkidola00(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
maybe becuase he sings in yoruba only, same thing affecting olamide
oluwaseyi0:

Oladips say he no late again

Qdot is still one of my all time favorite

How he's yet to break fully into international scene is a misery, man has been amazing with lyrics for year

1 Like

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by eianidrian: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
j
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by THEGALADIMA(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Padipadi:
Portable's money is no longer portable but bizza bizza (plenty). Izz plenty like Ola of Lagos hyping.
Cameroom people, Portable has that mechanic look like how Cameronian players had as at 2000, 2002, 2004 AFCON. Who remembered Ngitap, Ndiefi, Wome, Suffo, Njanka, Ngome-Kome?
Those guys looked like escaped auto-mechanic bosses in their national team. Only fine boys for Cameroon then were Eto'o, Olembe, Song, Mboma. But Mboma come get one kind muscular body to knock off defenders. I recalled he did well at Parma.

That 2000 AFCON final, aside the biased referee, ojoro of Isa Hayatou and the missed Kanu & Ikpeba penalty,
Nigeria couldn't cope with the strength of Cameroon in the first half. It took extra talent of Raphael Chukwu & Okocha to make eagles equalize from 0-2 down to 2-2 before losing 3-4 on penalty. But that match pain me, na painment that year.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by IbileIfe: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
crownprince23:
I have seen portable but where are the beautiful women?
That was a link bait. shocked
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by fredoooooo: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Petersamuel8:
God is not man ...
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by aycorporat(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:
Portable's money is no longer portable but bizza bizza (plenty). Izz plenty like Ola of Lagos hyping.
Cameroom people, Portable has that mechanic look like how Cameronian players had as at 2000, 2002, 2004 AFCON. Who remembered Ngitap, Ndiefi, Wome, Suffo, Njanka, Ngome-Kome?
Those guys looked like escaped auto-mechanic bosses in their national team. Only fine boys for Cameroon then were Eto'o, Olembe, Song, Mboma. But Mboma come get one kind muscular body to knock off defenders. I recalled he did well at Parma.

That 2000 AFCON final, aside the biased referee, ojoro of Isa Hayatou and the missed Kanu & Ikpeba penalty,
Nigeria couldn't cope with the strength of Cameroon in the first half. It took extra talent of Raphael Chukwu & Okocha to make eagles equalize from 0-2 down to 2-2 before losing 3-4 on penalty. But that match pain me, na painment that year.

Me too o my brother.
I was really pained. That year, Isa Hayatou and that useless referee do us bad.
Ikpeba sef no try as he put hand for head in submission to failure already.
All those players you mentioned, we still see some for 2004 as Kanu, Okocha and John Utaka disgrace them.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by MSN1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Currently a pastor.
Lol...
Jokes apart, dat guy na 2nd after Psquare 4 show killing.
Had an oppirtunity to c him in 200L student wik, Nigga used back stage and back gate disappear wen gbedu don enta brain, We used speed chase im Black Range Rover till e escaped. I almost cry sha because NIGGA SCATTER EVERYWHERE.

TIME indeed is God's MOST powerful tool, ONLY d Patient and Wise coupled with God's Grace and Destiny can make use of it judiciously.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Portable must nake that girl in yellow B4 leaving Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by D2l2z(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
what is he going to sing there, Oyo dialect or Apala music, this guy looks dirty
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by MSN1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
D2l2z:
what is he going to sing there, Oyo dialect or Apala music, this guy looks dirty
He is dirty and not presentable YES but NEVER joke with TIME, when it gets to ur time even if u fry Akara; U MUST BLOW!.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Ezlynn: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Zazu crooner to the world, his money is no longer portable.... Wetin dey give me joy na the quality gbedu wey this oraimo spacepods dey deliver.

1 Like

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Ilekokonit: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Petersamuel8:

Its just that people like an underdog that society had already written off. To top it all, portable says exactly what is on his mind with no pretense and that's what people want to see. People love to see unadulterated craze with no filters as they find that entertaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by armadeo(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2023
This one na skit joor.

Laughable attempt to form popular.
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by DonroxyII: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Petersamuel8:
That's the difference between You & Street ...

Street no hear English ... !
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Olaniyi021(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Why you come bring agony of painment wey I don forget for decades back nah, now that you brought it back now I'm now feeling the pain again as if it happened yesterday.

May God forgive you oooo 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Portable... So refreshingly unpretentious and unapologetically razz. He even gave, without a second glance, the bouquet of beautiful red flowers to his female assistant to hold because it was obviously inconveniencing him.

Such a unique character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.