Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG (32118 Views)

4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF / 20 Million Nigerians Battle Kidney Disease, Expensive Treatment / Five Notorious Spots Where People Defecate Openly In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by davidtemi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Who counted the 48million people?
No real stat in this Nigeria.
Dem go just dey call any figure dem like
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by CLRF: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
I did it once in Abuja a few weeks before the election.
We were in a club and when I went to use their toilet, there is no water I was pissed off. I went back to the back to the car sad.
As I was suffering from pupu- press I looked behind the club kitchen lo and behold a big ditch. I was happy the place was dark.

I went back to the car, cut some sheets of paper from my Notebook and went to the back of the club kitchen.
Just like in my primary school days, I spread the leaflet and dropped what is disturbing my stomach, when I finished, I threw the damn poor into the ditch.

I was so happy that day, I was caught in Abuja traffic Jam

1 Like

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by bikefab(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Open defecation, very common in Abuja. Come to utako and jabi garages, you will see faeces littering the roadsides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Chetas81(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
ZOMBIE PIG 🐷 ELEDE MENTALITY___(FG)__ MEAN TWO THINGS ____ FAILED GOVERNMENT AND FAILED GENERATION 😳😳😳
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
99.9% of FEDERAL GOVTS SINCE INDEP AND STATE GOVTS NEVER CARED TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONAL PUBLIC TOILETS FOR CITIZENS.
SO WHERE DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO EMPTY THEIR SYSTEM WHEN PRESSED?
WHO IS WRITING THIS ? DID YOU NOT HERE THAT DOCTORS ADVICE THAT YOU DO NOT DELAY TO EASE YOURSEF? Common airport toilets are like epidemic drivers,blacks are proving themselves right to be monkeys.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

When they won't stop drinking water used in washing dead bodies grin
don’t mind the barbaric dirtiest tribe in Nigeria.
See how they subject their woman to drinking if corpes water

4 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
DonFreshmoney:
Defecating in the bush sweet pass toilet sometimes.. when sweet breeze blow your yansh.

Nothing beats pooing early morning outside.

This man u sabi grin grin
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Chetas81(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
DonFreshmoney:
Defecating in the bush sweet pass toilet sometimes.. when sweet breeze blow your yansh.

SHITHOLE CITIZEN SPOTTED

5 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Zeebuy: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
Submit your proposal at my Abuja office by Monday.. I am making you minister of Shit affairs. cool

Your comment above shows that you will be good in shit management..

hahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kingbuhari:
48 million Yorubas is that what u wanted to write ✍️ ?
Anambra saying hi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by salem1996: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
DonFreshmoney:

grin cheesy damnn that's what am doing now😂😂
I leave toilet to experience the freebreezeeeee
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by korrej(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Oshodi bridge number one place

2 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by LOVEGINO(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Why dis fG like to disgrace demsef like dis. Do they fvcking care about d masses?
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Obiedun(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yobabad:
Most local Yoruba Muslims are guilty of this
Onitsha is the headquarters of open defication

3 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Xpol: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lol, I remember when I first travelled, this ps dey hold me I looked around everywhere clean and neat, see gbege, I tried pass the back of one tower maybe opportunity go dey, for where, I dey see some grocery stores oh but as jjc wey I be my mind no tell me make I enter one, coz for Naija some no go allow you, Dem fit say no water to flush. Omo na so I enter bus like that oh.

I reach where I dey go lift just go up see another set up, na so I rush the stair case with high speed. I used hand pin my John Thomas, the kind speed wey I take open the door, one of my guys inside no get paper lol, he near jump from window. I can't forget that day lol. Na small he remain make he slap me .

If everywhere clean no one will tell you, you'll give yourself brain, you see all the environment so neat and no paper flying around, you'll think twice before throwing dirt on the floor not to talk of defecating.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Chasito(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
This post just reminded me of wetin I see yesterday morning, as I was brushing my teeth, na him I see one girl fresh yellow nyansh directly facing me from a distance, I gats stop wetin I dey do, to look the nyansh wella, and I discovered it was Eniola, grin it wasn't long before flies started disturbing her, so she had to change position and the flies kept on following her, she spanked her ass in an attempt to kill the flies, she now later used plantain leaves to wipe her bum bum, she didn't even notice me, it was a great sight to behold, that ass made my morning cheesy
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by NastiLord: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Very embarrassing pictures
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
djkaneo:
Una no go wound person with Laff! cheesy grin
I don laff taya. The way they call South West Sad waste or the waste side 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
God abegg ooo 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by LOVEGINO(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
Open defecation is directly linked to extreme poverty.

So, no surprises here... Over 50 Million Nigerians are extremely poor, illiterate, dirty, and totally unable to afford modern housing which precludes them from accessing indoor bathroom facilities.
over 100 millions.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by naijapikin2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Railway tracks In nigeria have suffered. 80% of the faeces are produced by yorubas, ibos and igalas.

This is STA-SHIT-ICALLY speaking
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by freemanq(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Giant of Africa indeed
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by chidi2003(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
AdamuKD:
They should tell that to the Yoruba people
Launching attacks on one tribe, or the other can never help us - in this country. Look at our Leaders - they loot in unity!

7 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
I agree. Just look at Ojodu Berger median to Opic bus stop you will be disgusted.

5 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
yelebe mazlems

3 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
salem1996:

grin cheesy damnn that's what am doing now😂😂
I leave toilet to experience the freebreezeeeee

Sir.. I want to say.. you be weyrey
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by nedekid: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
due to dirtiness,an ibo woman risk been kicked off from plane cos she stink
Seems the topic here is about open passing of shit otherwise called open defecation.
When the topic about body odor comes up, you are encouraged to present your argument. Lol

4 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
DaTruths:

Sweet pass your Public toilet you mean?

Bro there is no joy in trenches.

I have tasted all, nothing beat pass clean toilet wey dey your duplex.. you can just relax and even be pressing your phone while testing your back.

For bush wey flies no go allow your blokos rest? Unless you chang new position? grin

E sure me say I get money pass u.. sometimes leave ur high horse and go experience life in the trenches.. no be by carrying shoulders
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Usmanovic95(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
DonFreshmoney:

This remind me of a funny dude I met years ago, the reason he loves defecating in the bush is because he enjoy the luxury of seeing animals running around especially squirrel. That is like pooing and watching free NATGEO WILD. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.