Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG (32121 Views)

4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF / 20 Million Nigerians Battle Kidney Disease, Expensive Treatment / Five Notorious Spots Where People Defecate Openly In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by nedekid: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
CLRF:
I did it once in Abuja a few weeks before the election.
We were in a club and when I went to use their toilet, there is no water I was pissed off. I went back to the back to the car sad.
As I was suffering from pupu- press I looked behind the club kitchen lo and behold a big ditch. I was happy the place was dark.

I went back to the car, cut some sheets of paper from my Notebook and went to the back of the club kitchen.
Just like in my primary school days, I spread the leaflet and dropped what is disturbing my stomach, when I finished, I threw the damn poor into the ditch.

I was so happy that day, I was caught in Abuja traffic Jam
Hope you drove streight him to have a bath, unlike some people that will still go visit a friend, bar, even go and knack all stinking up. Lol.
Anyway emergency can alway happen, alway have tissue and wipes in your car.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by joseph1832(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hmmmmm so after shitting publicly, they still don't even clean their ahit stain Anus... undecided SHIT.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Semaj77(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mystic216:
Say millions of Yorubas, not Nigerians

South west no Dey ever get toilet

Their dirtiness is out of this world

I lived in Aba for about year and that was where I saw the most people defecating in the open

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Angelfrost(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
LOVEGINO:
over 100 millions.

I honestly don't doubt this at all...!

1 Like

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Mhizzard(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
[color=#000099][/color] some make use of uncompleted buildings

1 Like

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Kingbuhari(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Anambra saying hi
be cooling down nah... I knw afonjas like to defecates in public we are all aware of it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by captaininiobong(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Instead of federal government to create jobs they are busy looking at the anus of Nigerians.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Squirrel1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
DonFreshmoney:
Defecating in the bush sweet pass toilet sometimes.. when sweet breeze blow your yansh.

Nothing beats pooing early morning outside.
haba now. Isn't this primitive?

1 Like

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by enemyofprogress: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Na through this kind thing I take meet my aboki babe. She too come inside bush come shiiiiit. As we shiiiiit finish now, I toast am and carry am go house. The rest is history

1 Like

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Blazadenise(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Where them they see all this yamayama data, who they do the analysis and research.. Who check the one i defecate for my compound throwaway quickly cause no water to flush. Make una they play na
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Pristine664: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
chidi2003:

Launching attacks on one tribe, or the other can never help us - in this country. Look at our Leaders - they loot in unity!

Our own is to insult ourselves along tribal lines and start preaching unity few months to election lol

Same trend since 2011.

Few months to 2027 election some persons will expect everybody to queue behind one "Messiah" lol
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Teeneyo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wait

Wu deyy snap dem as dem dey do d business
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by DaTruths: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
DonFreshmoney:

E sure me say I get money pass u.. sometimes leave ur high horse and go experience life in the trenches.. no be by carrying shoulders

You fit get money pass me, its very possible.

But no he by high horse, i don dey trenches for long.. and nothing sweet about am.

If you go 5 star hotel, you go leave the toilet enter bush if there's thick bush nearby?

Forget oh

3 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Paramount01(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
AdamuKD:
They should tell that to the Yoruba people

And not the Igbo's that don't even have a place to stay in a foreign land

2 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/48-million-nigerians-still-defecate-openly-fg/
Wetin be viewers discretion abeg show us their asses lEts tag them by their useless maggots infested asses
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nonexisting1:
We need state by state statistics, I want to check something.

such statistics doesnt exist and am sure the minister is just exaggerating.

if indeed we have such a problem, he is supposed to be talking about what he has done to solve the problem. obviously he doesnt have a solution
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Saviola86: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Inside that 48mil

47.99m na Yoruba pple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Calitoscassius(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
This is absolutely disgustinggg! embarassed people live in that dump?!
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Thonee(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
48 million abokis not all the Nigerians.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Kekydiv(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
No body shit big shit pass Yoruba and Hausa people because of their bombastic food combo 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by VULCAN(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Who counted the 48m?
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by zumbigbo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Defecation Minister is....
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by kay29000(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sorry to say, but from reading the comments on this thread, it is clear Nigeria can never be unified... Make we just divide and stop deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by jojothaiv(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
I love the hypocrisy here, mennnnnn.

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by KwuoteYourFada: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
kay29000:
Sorry to say, but from reading the comments on this thread, it is clear Nigeria can never be unified... Make we just divide and stop deceiving ourselves.
new to nairaland?
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Raskimonojendor: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kekydiv:
No body shit big shit pass Yoruba and Hausa people because of their bombastic food combo 😁
Have you seen am Ibo man eat those smelly akpu before. One Ibo man can eat the food of 3 men. It's expected that they shit everywhere. Case study Anambra.
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by kay29000(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
new to nairaland?

Nah! I've been here since 2008...I watched the degeneration of the forum over the years, but it is at an alarming point right now.

At least before you had like 3-4 tribal comments on a page... Now, it's almost like every freaking person commenting is tribalistic.

3 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Raskimonojendor: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
kay29000:
Why do you think the ibos wanted Peter Obi for president despite the man being a failure as Governor on Anambra. All they want is just their tribesman on power.grin

3 Likes

Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by samfrancis1(m): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2023
AdamuKD:
They should tell that to the Yoruba people
wondering of this is Ibo man talking i for ask how dem deh run am for open in onitcha.. I don't even expect a northerner to say this..
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by Bigchristo: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/48-million-nigerians-still-defecate-openly-fg/
So you want to build public toilets? Or enforce a strict ban on such things
Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by MasterTee007: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2023
There is a simple solution for this....Bring in portable toilets or have businesses and industries create them....put them in all of our major areas...mandate taxes to be collected by businesses which increases IGR and use the funds to pay worker and companies to dispose them daily. There are vans and trucs for these disposals. You create jobs and provide clean environment. The alternative...mandate all businesses to provide toilets and bathrooms...that will be so so so hard to implement. That is mandatory in sane countries grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.