Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) (22345 Views)

Davido React Messi Wizkid Love / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pootle:
almrion no go like this, obembet no go chop for one week becos of joy

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by MrBroke(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank God say him talk say e no dey watch ball. Cause na only people way dey blind or no dey watch ball go call Ronaldo GOAT. That nigga is not even second or third in GOAT debates, he's the best goal scorer in football but he does not rank with legends who can play the ball or do wonders with the ball. Him no follow

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
“I don’t normally watch football but Ronaldo is my Goat, Messi is too dull for my liking” — Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrRVJn-AdDw?si=7r_77lgeTbX1aP8a

wetin e sabi for football
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by victorsola: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
“I don’t normally watch football but Ronaldo is my Goat, Messi is too dull for my liking” — Wizkid

this is a lie . He only said Ronaldo cus he know no who to choose . U people can lie oo

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Shikena:
Simple arithmetic!
Yes.
Messi is too dull and Ronaldo is the life of the party..
To Pendu Fans, football is a Popularity contest.

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
I dodnt hear him say Messi is dull but if he said it then he is a big f*ol.

He doesnt watch ball like most Cr7 fans

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Austineva(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin this one don take ogbomosho weed
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by RealEzee(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, wizkid is too dull for Mr liking. Just like saying I don't listen to music but portable is better than BurnaBoy sad
grin stop mixing fearless with ogi water
E don dey affect u

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by victorsola: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, wizkid is too dull for Mr liking. Just like saying I don't listen to music but portable is better than BurnaBoy sad
this info na lie . Watch the video on YouTube . The mod just Dey write rubish

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Godmademan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Truths9ja:

It's either you are a mischief maker or lack comprehension skills. Person say he doesn't watch football and made a wild pick but in the interest of your blogging you decide to add to the interview to fetch streams. Na werey you be aswearugud

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by todugo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
dododawa1:
Someone that not watch football

Is just personal liking

Not football liking.

Messi is d GOAT.
Cry more

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by MT: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Truths9ja:

So, Wizkid is this dull.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by obinna58(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Say someone who’s retiring from music at the age 19
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Politicstoday: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wizkid is very funny oooo
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Morenikeji090(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Person way Messi don't even know or give a Bleep Abt lol

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by hkidola00(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
kenex4ever:
I dodnt hear him say Messi is dull but if he said it then he is a big f*ol.

He doesnt watch ball like most Cr7 fans
messi is dull yes, he only does mazing run with ball,no roullete,step over, skill whatsover which made us fell for ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Error401: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
which one be midget again grin grin grin grin
I dey call am dwarf, u still respect am

chiiraq802:
GOATnaldo cool

Wizkid Fc fanbase go shake ooo... cuz most of dem dey support dat Midget from Argentina.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by fredoooooo: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ko kan aye ..
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
At least some people choose stone to be their gods! It doesn't stop almighty to be God.

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Major1984(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wizikid always think and behave like kid ,that is why he chooses hornless goat over a full-time Horned Goat (Messi)

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
wunmi590:

Some nairalanders will still be arguing untop of the two (Ronaldo and Messi) who are already a billionaire and have made their name in majority of the world 🌎 history book...

I no get time to argue, that's his opinion..

I love ❤️ both players with my heart and I'm happy I'm alive yo watch both of them...

U can't serve two masters.
Chose 1.

I like many rappers. But Nas is the goat.

I like all kinds of meat, but chicken is goat

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Chochovini: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chrisviboy85:
That's why OBO will forever be better than you...you leave reality and chose Video game..Messi is football GOAT..while Ronaldo is Entertainment GOAT.. these 2 are far different..Messi is forever our GOAT and it has been proven...
. I disagree with you.

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Politicstoday: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Really to the Frank with you, Ronaldo is the real goat 🐐

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by mozes01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
He said does not really watch football, but Penaldo na him goat. that is to tell u that most of Ronaldo fanboys knows nothing about football. they dont even watch it.

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Chochovini: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Nothing to see here..

Just another Pendu Fan..

And as usual. .

They are noise makers..
. Lols. All these simply because he chose Ronaldo over messi abi. Messi is just an overrated player. Ronaldo is the real deal/GOAT.

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by SMUAG(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
DesChyko:
Same here.

I like the idea of a person that can do all, anywhere and everywhere.

He may not watch football, but he has heard of the name.

So why him never do am for World Cup na

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Painment for WizKid fans that supports messi cry cry

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maroon cappin'
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by fkelly(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
One of the online noice makers, u don't watch football then while giving opinion?

It goes a long way to show that Ronaldo fans know nothing about football.

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Pet1122: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
“I don’t watch football (laughs), Ronaldo I guess” ,the Nigerian musician replied, laughing."
This alone answers it all
Wizkid is equally dull compared to Davido, Burns
His statement isn't bad though but Penaldo fans ego go rise so tay e go bend for this
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by mayor1814: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tapnaldo fans are now jumping upandan with joy on d opinion of a music artist who knows little or nothing about football. he said it himself he doesn't watch football.

Tapnaldo crew members will do anything to seek validation for their world cup serial flop and world cup goal serial robber.

Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) / Uriel Oputa Tells Married Men To Stop Asking Her Out / DJ Cuppy Launches Reality Show On Fox Life TV [PICS]