Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) (27359 Views)

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by Usmanovic95(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
SharingIsLife:
grin This age will destroy itself at last.

For the health of such a career, I'd rather not trend than trend negatively.

They are into showbiz, there is nothing like bad publicity to them.Getting publicity is like their own oxygen.One has fake his death and many have release their X-rated videos just to trend.I won't blame him tho.

But now that he has fake his death just to make his album trend,what will he do trend his next album, cos his death is the worst he could fake to gain people's sympathy shocked
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by Raphael81(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
One of the many dangers of raising a false alarm and crying wolf is that when the actual danger comes knocking at your door, nobody would believe you or come to your aid. If you take a look at the evil APC government, they have complained and keep on complaining that Nigeria is broke, but they keep on spending billions of Naira on frivolous white elephant projects and unbelievable things called achievements. Whenever Nigeria goes broke for real, I doubt if anyone will take us serious. May this news favour all the APC minions. Amen

1 Like

Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by dominique(f): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
I don't think the guy pulled any stunt, he has been struggling with his health for about two years. some people must have ran to post on social media before he was confirmed dead or not. My concern for him is his deteriorating health condition. I hope he gets all the care he needs

1 Like

Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by Mrfeel: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
badboyTee:
Portable wey dey craze oladips wants people to learn a lesson with what he did
Tell me the lessons you have learned?
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Werey alaso, e get anything wey this ones no dey react to?
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by blowjohn(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Even Nas said it in his sing, ' my bible':

Campaignin' with the haters, dismissin' truth for lies
Definition of a man, don't full on understand
For your soul, the exec' let you hold an advance
Don't be discouraged, just go with the plan
Gotta have faith in God's grace over the land
And I pray for the day when they lay down
And caged make their way up out that maze
Get their mind up out a daze
Too many mamas layin' flowers at they graves
DONT RAP ABOUT DEATH, there's power in what you say

1 Like

Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by YourGFsnatcher: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
🍴
grin cheesy grin you no well
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by vincenteger: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
and wicked will continue to be your problem
Oyo
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by iamtardey: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Orisirisi.

o lor farrr
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by theamazonguru(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I don’t even know the guy, I don’t give a fork about his stunt and ain’t going to give any fork on the album

How many people knew him. It's all this negative news that makes them popular.

BTW,you give a fork that's why you commented.
Otherwise you for just Waka pass and ignore the news. Lol.
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by AzaHub(f): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hmm, wahurla be like tricycle

Does someone you know k=need help quitting?\

Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by razzby(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
dominique:
I don't think the guy pulled any stunt, he has been struggling with his health for about two years. some people must have ran to post on social media before he was confirmed dead or not. My concern for him is his deteriorating health condition. I hope he gets all the care he needs

Hi dominique can you contact me? I need my name dropped from scammers list. Goods already delivered to buyer already and he's deleted post he made.
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by space9880: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
vincenteger:
Sachet water is now #300 per bag and portable has not said anything
400 in my place
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by abatically(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
purples25:
Somebody will be alive, everyone will refuse to acknowledge or support the person. It will be as if you exist but you are invisible. Until the person is proclaimed dead, then everyone will start coming out to support and talk. Why are people wicked like this to some of us?

I don't blame him one bit. He said he was dead, he had to die in some way for people to notice him. Can't you see him trending now? Portable that couldn't speak about him before the stunt, to even encourage him not to do that, has now come out to berate him. That's the only thing he could do. Shame.

If this is true, congrats to him, mission accomplished. But then does he think of the aftermath? Like maybe someday he would seriously be in need of help, for example robbers come to his house and he has the opportunity to film them and post on his social media crying for help to be rescued. Now do u think people will take him serious, or think it's one of his pranks to get famous.
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
When you fake your death,you are already a walking dead,you have lost your right to be among the living.Only GOD ALMIGHTY HAS THE ULTIMATE POWERS TO TAKE OR GIVE LIFE,YOU DONT TRIFFLE WITH THIS PHENOMENON THAT IS BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING. YOU GOT NO IDEA AFTER LIFEsad

1 Like

Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by purples25(f): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2023
abatically:

If this is true, congrats to him, mission accomplished. But then does he think of the aftermath? Like maybe someday he would seriously be in need of help, for example robbers come to his house and he has the opportunity to film them and post on his social media crying for help to be rescued. Now do u think people will take him serious, or think it's one of his pranks to get famous.

People in general always act like they are above sinning. Yeah, he did what he did, he had to do it because it was paining him! Take him seriously every day, every time, because there is none amongst us that is not always in need of mercy!

Working so hard to be noticed. People are actually seeing but deliberately refuse to acknowledge you. But if you are dead everyone will come out and speak and contribute. Is that not wickedness. Do you know it kills someone's morale. I don't think it's a good thing he did, but let us not minimize his pain abeg.
Re: I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) by DDIA: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Xosh:
How is your life offline,it must be PATHETIC.
Your Ddia acct has bn ban cheesy.get a job you'll need it in the incoming days.
Hello puppet fool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up / Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo / My Father’s Death Inspired My Hit Song – Teniola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.