Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears (12483 Views)

Northern Elders Forum (NEF) Raises Concern Over State Of Judiciary / Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Sijo01(f): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
😲 😲 How do you even own workers for eight years

Devil dey learn work for where some Nigeria politicians dey 😡
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by gaskiyamagana: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Cmanforall:
And NLC didn't protest there. Imagine owing workers for 8 years
Thank you my brother.
The past governor and past NLC chairman of that state area liability to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by ndubuisi6: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Christistruth03: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
erniok:

Do you live on the moon to know that there are no free and fair elections in Nigeria?

If peoples votes did not count Politicians would not spend so much time and effort Campaigning for votes
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by SoNature(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

This cannot be true. Ikpeazu owed judicial workers 8 yrs salaries? How's that possible? And where was NLC while this was accumulating?

NLC has always been dead since Oshiomhole left. Ajaero is new and he is trying to bring it back to life.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by simfrost90210: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
This man is heaven sent!
He's showing us all that there's hope to come!

GOD Bless You, Sir!
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by simfrost90210: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Afamed:
This is where Ajaero should be actively involved but MBA since Abia is a labour party ,the Gov can do and undo if he so wishes there.

Nna🙄, what are you even saying?
Check yourself 2c if you're okay oooo
Abi ur generation no dey like good news? I ask!
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by simfrost90210: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI is the worst Governor in south east

You have a problem.... Check yourself!
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by SamOchuko: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/excitement-as-otti-commences-payment-of-judiciary-workers-8-years-salary-arrears/

You are reporting what the governor’s spokesperson told you, so you can’t go out to hear directly from the workers? Very lazy journalist
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by erniok(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

If peoples votes did not count Politicians would not spend so much time and effort Campaigning for votes
It's the norm. Make it look like we have a working democracy.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by erniok(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

But you guys were more concerned about Lagos and south west than your Ikpeazu.
I'm concerned about Lagos cos I live here and pay my taxes here. Same way a Nigerian in New York will be concerned about the affairs of his city.

The thread is not ikpeazu unless you are still in 2019.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Christistruth03: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
erniok:

It's the norm. Make it look like we have a working democracy.

If people’s votes didn’t count there would be no need to Campaign
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by erniok(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

If people’s votes didn’t count there would be no need to Campaign
That's what you think. The campaign is actually to create awareness and not to solicit for votes.
A case study is Kogi that the came already filled INEC result sheets and over voting confirmed in some areas. Now tell me, does that seem like what people who actually campaigned would do?
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Fearyourcreator: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
phorget:

So what exactly is your point here?
Don't be a coward
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Udumasteve62(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bobloco:

Workers salaries are being paid here, disengaged workers are re-engage with their salary arrears cleared

So what is Ajaero coming to do
Pensioners nko?
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by phorget(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Don't be a coward

Coward? How?
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by bentenny(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Afamed:
This is where Ajaero should be actively involved but MBA since Abia is a labour party ,the Gov can do and undo if he so wishes there.
Why would Ajero make a protest in a state where the governor has started paying arrears?
At times,before hitting the submit button,try to make sense of your writeup!
If you have nothing sensible to say,just use the smile emoji or wakapassdotcom
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by guideman: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
It's good not to dish out information based on half truth. Judiciary workers in Abia state were never owed 8 years salary arrears. What happened was that sometime in 2015 JUSUN went on strike for non implementation of a new salary structure, CONJUS. The strike lasted for four months and was called off after the state government had agreed to it's implementation. But government invoked the policy of no work no pay and refused to pay the four month period JUSUN was on strike. After the strike in 2015, judiciary workers' salary in Abia state has at no time been delayed or denied till date. The records are there. Gov Alex Otti in his magnanimity chose to pay the four months arrears which the government in 2015 refused to pay. This is quite commendable. But the records should be put straight. Abia state government never owed it's judiciary workers 8 years salary arrears.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Rejouir: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Where is he seeing all this money to pay all this 🤔
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Countersam(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/excitement-as-otti-commences-payment-of-judiciary-workers-8-years-salary-arrears/

And thats how PDP era came to an end in abịa State. See liberation and freedom. Positivite gains all the way. May God help Otti
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Vision101(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
It's not possible to owe a worker 8 years salary and he will be alive and continue to come to work.

Maybe it's salary adjustment or something.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Fearyourcreator: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
phorget:

Coward? How?
Ok
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by ceejay80s(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Wetin your dictionary tell you say be the meaning of "commence"?
Commence means start but Dem never start,
Person wey promise u today might disappoint u tomorrow, person wey tell u to come home house today fit tell u say him no dey house.
The guy wey dey carry me go home from my office bustop I called on phone to reserve a sit for me in his bus cos of distance, by the time I got to the bustop today evening, the bus don full, he waved to me when I got there.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by prophetfire: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Afamed:
Seems you lack comprehension ability.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by Michaelcircuit(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
May God continue to bless you sir. Throughout your rain as governor you will never lack, may His mighty Hands cover you, the eyes of the enemies will never see you in Jesus name Amen.

Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:08am On Nov 18, 2023
ceejay80s:

Commence means start but Dem never start,
Person wey promise u today might disappoint u tomorrow, person wey tell u to come home house today fit tell u say him no dey house.
The guy wey dey carry me go home from my office bustop I called on phone to reserve a sit for me in his bus cos of distance, by the time I got to the bustop today evening, the bus don full, he waved to me when I got there.
Bros stop doing this to yourself abeg. The governor wasn't just promising as your APC government always do.
No matter the story you tell, commences means e don start.
Please read the content, it will help.
Re: Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears by ceejay80s(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Bros stop doing this to yourself abeg. The governor wasn't just promising as your APC government always do.
No matter the story you tell, commences means e don start.
Please read the content, it will help.

Point of correction....I don't support any party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Getting Governance Right But Economy Wrong By Farooq A. Kperogi / Governor Okowa's Message To Obasanjo At 79 / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.