Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Of What Good Is The Famed 'northern Astute Politicking' To The North?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of What Good Is The Famed 'northern Astute Politicking' To The North?? (247 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: There Is A Lot Of Deceit In Nigerian Politicking / Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Good Is The Famed 'northern Astute Politicking' To The North?? by DesChyko: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVnzErdH9j4?si=zOQeANdzGSzk59F5

If all that being in the corridors of power, all these years, could not be used to better their collective life choices, then, what's all that political weight for?

4 Likes

Re: Of What Good Is The Famed 'northern Astute Politicking' To The North?? by iammo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin

Oga this guys make good money, watched a documentary series about them... what they make per kilogram on recycling.. hhhm

During raining season this guys still go up north to farm

Re: Of What Good Is The Famed 'northern Astute Politicking' To The North?? by DesChyko: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:
;DOga this guys make good money, watched a documentary series about them... what they make per kilogram on recycling.. hhhm

You're not interested in good money?

Because I am certain such 'good' money hustle isn't one of your top 20 options to earn a living.
Re: Of What Good Is The Famed 'northern Astute Politicking' To The North?? by iammo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
DesChyko:

You're not interested in good money?

Because I am certain such 'good' money hustle isn't one of your top 20 options to earn a living.

So what exactly is the purpose of my private education from nursery to university
Re: Of What Good Is The Famed 'northern Astute Politicking' To The North?? by DesChyko: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:
So what exactly is the purpose of my private education from nursery to university

Exactly!

Now you have arrived 😎

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Naira Scarcity Hits Kano, Sokoto, Edo, Others / Fall Of Democracy In Nigeria -- Socrates / Nigerians Calls On Police, DSS To Arrest Politicians Who Are Gays And Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.