Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Is It Normal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal (417 Views)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal by eni070(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
$$$$$
Re: Is It Normal by 1TrippleCee: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
What does the Bible say about what a man's gift and what a man's gift does to him ?
Re: Is It Normal by rdsco(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Is It Normal by ikeno(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Get a gift for both parent and tell them you're very remorseful for what you did and such wouldn't occur again. You can get a good wine for the father and an Ankara material for the mother top it with cash. A responsible family member or friend can accompany you along.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal by Nazgul: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2023
eni070:
I'm a married man. I have some issue with my wife which I post here sometimes ago https://www.nairaland.com/7858864/please and she moved back to her parents. Though I'm wrong here because I beat her. She left me and the kids for 3day because we had little understanding. She came back and too my kids and move to her parents place because I beat her. I want to get things settled and I plan on going there soon. I'm doing this for my kids. Is it normal for me to get her mom a gift
@bolded.
You're just interested in seeing your kids not her. Which means that if you succeed in convincing her to come back, there's a high possibility that you'll beat her again. Because the main reason why you wanted her back in the first place was because of the kids.

You must desire her if you want peace in your home not just your kids. Reignite your love. Take her out on dates, this would help mend whatever is broken between you two.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal by Foodqueen(f): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2023
But you didn't write it then that u beat her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal by eni070(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
eni070:
I'm a married man. I have some issue with my wife which I post here sometimes ago https://www.nairaland.com/7858864/please and she moved back to her parents. Though I'm wrong here because I beat her. She left me and the kids for 3day because we had little understanding. She came back and too my kids and move to her parents place because I beat her. I want to get things settled and I plan on going there soon. I'm doing this for my kids. Is it normal for me to get her mom a gift I don't think I should get the gift anymore. I later found out that my so call wife have been seeing lots of men there in Benin. This one even get mind they tell me how he slept with her +2349067811544 I call her to confirm she never denied it she told me is her life. I only pity my kids now. I made a wrong choice have some like that as a wife. Is not even up to two months we depart and she already doing this. Well I moved.
Re: Is It Normal by Villa12(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
You're a violence man. You hit your wife. You're even saying your kids. Is it not her own kids too? Or she met kids in your house when you guys newly got married?
Re: Is It Normal by eni070(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Do you know that she make me a violence man?
Re: Is It Normal by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
eni070:

How?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal by Ulunne777(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
eni070:

grin grin.
Tell us more.
Re: Is It Normal by TheWinterBird(f): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
There's no ounce of remorse in your post.

eni070:
Huh? It's only in Nigeria that you can commit a crime and still have the audacity to shift blame onto the victim. You've no sense of accountability at all and sound like a very dangerous man.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sources For These Agro Foods Products & Supply Them To Foreign Buyers ? / I'm Honestly Hungry And Need Help / Nigerian Mutual Fund Asset Grew By 1% In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.