Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) (1712 Views)

Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by damilola4162(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
It is the 10th wedding anniversary of award-winning singer, Peter Okoye better known as Mr P, and his beautiful wife, Lola Omotayo.

Taking to his Instagram page to celebrate his partner, he stated that 10 years seem short when one has vowed to spend the rest of their life with their soulmate.

“Ten years seem short when you have vowed to spend the rest of your life with your soulmate”.

Taking to his comment section, Lola prayed for her husband as she wished him a happy anniversary. She wrote, “Happy anniversary hun, God was you always

Lola, on her part, had poured praises on him describing him as an incredibly kind-hearted husband. She praised him for always having his back as she noted how they had been married for 10 years and had been together for 18 years.

Calling it a journey, she noted how his unwavering protection and care have been her beacon of strength in their journey together.

Celebrating the couple were the likes of comedian Okon, Kate Henshaw, Stella Michaels, Monalisa Chinda, Aisha Lawal, Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, and more.

Chinedu Ikedieze wrote, “Happy anniversary

Stella Michaels wrote, “Happy anniversary

Aisha Lawal wrote, “Happy anniversary mama

Susan Peters wrote, “Happiest anniversary my people

One Lindy Joe wrote, “Congratulations to you both. I’m glad you ain’t chasing Skeleton up and down like ur coconut head bro

One Heights Emmanuel wrote, “I respect you, man. You’re an inspiration

One I Am Fiona wrote, “Happy anniversary beautiful couples. May the Lord continue to brighten and bless your union

One Paul Okeugo wrote, “Happy anniversary guys!! You guys need to pay me!! Bless

One Sylvia Aguleke wrote, “Happy anniversary

One Zima Baby wrote, “Happy anniversary

One Am King Bliss wrote, “Happy anniversary Mr P”.

A few months back, Peter Okoye had appealed to his wife as she marked her birthday, telling her to allow them to also give her their best.

He noted how his wife has never relented in giving her best for the kids and him.

Last year, Peter had compared his wife to fine wine as she turned 50, describing her as his sweet intoxication, and praised her for maturing into a more beautiful person.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ten-years-seem-short-with-your-soulmate-peter-okoye-pens-sweet-note-to-his-wife-lola-omotayo-on-their-10th-wedding-anniversary/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
The home they detest and curse for tribal reason is waxing stronger.
The one they prefer cos she is their own is no where to be found

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Inside life embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Stop being tribalistic.
It'll take you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by yarimo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Stop being tribalistic.
It'll take you nowhere.

shartappp

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
yarimo:
shartappp

You shut up!
You bitter hateful bigot!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

You shut up!
una go get sense by fire by force grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
yarimo:
una go get sense by fire by force grin grin

Who's the hate consuming? YOU!!!

Offline, you're most likely nothing but a hungry coward with a heart full of hate, but can't really do anything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by yarimo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Who's the hate consuming? YOU!!!

Offline, you're most likely nothing but a hungry coward with a heart full of hate, but can't really do anything.
ok

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
yarimo:
ok

Better. smiley

Now, beat it boy!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Stop being tribalistic.
It'll take you nowhere.

🧐🧐🧐

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by yarimo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Better. smiley

Now, beat it boy!
ok
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
She shamed her enemies, a strong woman I Stan

Happy anniversary to you.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Stop being tribalistic.
It'll take you nowhere.

How is saying the truth tribalistic?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

And what is the truth in this case?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by We4all: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
One of my favorite couple. I like how Peter treats and respects his wife. The dude is a husband material! To crown it all, he's got a great body and Lola is a beautiful damsel.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
damilola4162:

It is the 10th wedding anniversary of award-winning singer, Peter Okoye better known as Mr P, and his beautiful wife, Lola Omotayo.

Taking to his Instagram page to celebrate his partner, he stated that 10 years seem short when one has vowed to spend the rest of their life with their soulmate.

“Ten years seem short when you have vowed to spend the rest of your life with your soulmate”.

Taking to his comment section, Lola prayed for her husband as she wished him a happy anniversary. She wrote, “Happy anniversary hun, God was you always

Lola, on her part, had poured praises on him describing him as an incredibly kind-hearted husband. She praised him for always having his back as she noted how they had been married for 10 years and had been together for 18 years.

Calling it a journey, she noted how his unwavering protection and care have been her beacon of strength in their journey together.

Celebrating the couple were the likes of comedian Okon, Kate Henshaw, Stella Michaels, Monalisa Chinda, Aisha Lawal, Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, and more.

Chinedu Ikedieze wrote, “Happy anniversary

Stella Michaels wrote, “Happy anniversary

Aisha Lawal wrote, “Happy anniversary mama

Susan Peters wrote, “Happiest anniversary my people

One Lindy Joe wrote, “Congratulations to you both. I’m glad you ain’t chasing Skeleton up and down like ur coconut head bro

One Heights Emmanuel wrote, “I respect you, man. You’re an inspiration

One I Am Fiona wrote, “Happy anniversary beautiful couples. May the Lord continue to brighten and bless your union

One Paul Okeugo wrote, “Happy anniversary guys!! You guys need to pay me!! Bless

One Sylvia Aguleke wrote, “Happy anniversary

One Zima Baby wrote, “Happy anniversary

One Am King Bliss wrote, “Happy anniversary Mr P”.

A few months back, Peter Okoye had appealed to his wife as she marked her birthday, telling her to allow them to also give her their best.

He noted how his wife has never relented in giving her best for the kids and him.

Last year, Peter had compared his wife to fine wine as she turned 50, describing her as his sweet intoxication, and praised her for maturing into a more beautiful person.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ten-years-seem-short-with-your-soulmate-peter-okoye-pens-sweet-note-to-his-wife-lola-omotayo-on-their-10th-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why are you crying all over the thread? Why the thing com pain u like that? You just wet all the first page, why?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

She respects her in-laws, with all the imbroglio, she NEVER insulted nor disrespect anybody. Even when shamed by Paul, she never retaliated. That's what a marriage should look like. Not calling in laws Oloriburuku, Online and offline.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

You shut up!
The thing dey always pain una when on the receiving end. I think una dey abuse Yoruba say Davido marry Chioma even when una know say na Chioma go marry Davido inside im Papa house by fire by force despite say Adeleke house no be Registry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

The thing dey always pain una when on the receiving end. I think una dey abuse Yoruba say Davido marry Chioma even when una know say na Chioma go marry Davido inside im Papa house by fire by force despite say Adeleke house no be Registry.

Una! Una! Una! Who be "una"?

Guy rest abeg!
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

She respects her in-laws, with all the imbroglio, she NEVER insulted nor disrespect anybody. Even when shamed by Peter, she never retaliated. That's what a marriage should look like. Not calling in laws Oloriburuku, Online and offline.

She just gave the guy " silence is the best answer for a fool" treatment.

And because he lacked hometraining, he showed his true nature in his OWN marriage.

His own wife couldn't take the same shiit he was dishing for sister in law. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Karlifate: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Irony of life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Karlifate: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

No mind am. cheesy

She wan transfer her offline frustration to innocent netizens. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omo...Peter fine abeg

Their pikin go inherit good gene
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary(photos) by Coolsat(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
I didn't expect this marriage to last but it did stood the test of times and still waxing stronger while the rude one couldn't keep his marriage.
Peter is really a great guy while Lola is a homely matured African woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sea Salt, Essential Oil, Organic Products, Honey, Roots And Herbs Himalayan Salt / I’m Alive And Well — Nkem Owoh / Usher's Wife Suffers Surgery Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.