Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM (2465 Views)

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by okoro: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
ChrisP92:
But elections were conducted successfully in Imo State, without the sound of a knock out(in Hope Uzodinma's voice)
ipob terrorists can only make mouth

1 Like

Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:59am On Nov 19, 2023
ChrisP92:
But elections were conducted successfully in Imo State, without the sound of a knock out(in Hope Uzodinma's voice)
in your Obomosho clave
They just wrote the results without election

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2023
okoro:
ipob terrorists can only make mouth
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Dragonsword: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:
So u gonna kill JJ?
Before you rush in your senseless comment make sure you read and understand what was said
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by illicit(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2023
Dragonsword:
Before you rush in your senseless comment make sure you read and understand what was said

So u are in a rush to kill JJ

U are very senseless
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by ChrisP92(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
I want to believe the real Ekpa is wiser and more organised than this one with this account.
Mazisimonekpa:
in your Obomosho clave
They just wrote the results without election

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Catapault: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
How come I have never heard about this Ambazonian war except on Nairaland?

Who is fighting the war?
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
ChrisP92:
I want to believe the real Ekpa is wiser and more organised than this one with this account.
skull miner spotted

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

So u are in a rush to kill JJ

U are very senseless
are bandits not killing in the north too?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by illicit(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
are bandits not killing in the north too?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

We didn't expect d east to become a darfur
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

We didn't expect d east to become a darfur

typical Yellowbar Moslem
Always crying more than the bereaved

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
typical Yellowbar Moslem
Always crying more than the bereaved

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

We just feel for u, we are brothers u know

U don't have to go the way of the North
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by AntiNigerian: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Catapault:
How come I have never heard about this Ambazonian war except on Nairaland?

Who is fighting the war?
go to YouTube and Facebook and many other platforms, you'll see what's going on
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2023
AntiNigerian:
go to YouTube and Facebook and many other platforms, you'll see what's going on
he is not well updated

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: My Stern Warning To Jay Jay Okocha To Stay Off From Cameroon - Biafra PM by Peacemaker5128: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiNigerian:
it's not the Biafrans that will handle him. It's the Ambazonian forces who don't like anything about Cameroon that's the issue here. Had it been that match was in Yaounde, no problem. But taking that match to Ambazonian territory and you know fully well that Amba forces are Anti Cameroon, that's the issue here. Samuel Eto is pro Cameroon and you would not want a group of angry Amba forces to invade that place where someone is promoting Cameroon on their soil. That's why the Ambazonian government sent a warning that they can not guarantee his safety as long as Samuel Eto is not a friend of Ambazonia. That's why
you are saying different things from what your Prime Minister tweeted

(1) (2) (Reply)

S'court Sacks Omehia (igbo), Okays Amaechi (igbo) As Rivers Gov. Ijaws Lose. / Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. / More Billions Leave Nigeria's Crude Account !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.