Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) (28329 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by drlateef: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
TrannyMike:
UTTERLY USELESS & DEMONIC apc & their supporters have nothing good to offer Nigerians.

CURSED FOOLS!

Shut up!!! Plateau state is a PDP state.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by stasius: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
But the bill has been signed by Tinubu 2 days ago?

🤔🤔🤔
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by stasius: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Southwestidiot:

TINUBU will sign anything from America, he is their puppet they kept him in power and he will do their bidding

He signed it on 15th November.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
jeromestarks:

Well, I can't kill myself because I am not even human.
You are Living, so dië
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Charly68: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thunder fire the presenter
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chiffy:

That we do not read does not mean we cannot distinguish between right and wrong, or calm and calamity. Lgbt is wrong and calamity, and has never been celebrated as part of African culture.

You are complaining of the culture that the West and Middle East imposed centuries and decades ago. Ok. What of the imposition that they are still doing now. Are you doing anything to stand or speak up against it?
LGBT is wrong was an ideology brought in by western and middle eastern religions so hell no

What imposition? Even the countries that came to brainwash you with those religions are gradually abstaining away from it

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by alfarouq(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
jeromestarks:
Their teachers are ignorant.
The students are stu.pid.
Their parents are f.oolish!

Nobody is forcing anything on anyone. We are simply giving you all a choice; a choice to change your gender, a choice to marry and have sex with your fellow female (heaven punish those gays shaa), a choice to masturbate whenever and however you like.

It is a fvcking CHOICE!
Train your child not to partake in LGBTQ if you don't like it and allow parents who like it to support their children.

Nigeria is heading towards a civilized world. One of it characteristics is a full control over your body as a citizen of Nigeria.

IT'S A CHANCE TO MAKE A CHOICE.

NA should pass the bill!

What a stupid thing to say. so because people that seemingly have advanced economy claim it is civilization, you accept that it is.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
God punish that devil child wey wan present that evil bill. Sick animalangry
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by olibeans: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Alllaaahhhuuuu Akkkkuuuubbbbaaaarrrrr!!
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
It is finished
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Chiffy: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

LGBT is wrong was an ideology brought in by western and middle eastern religions so hell no

What imposition? Even the countries that came to brainwash you with those religions are gradually abstaining away from it

"lgbt is wrong" wasn't an ideology brought to us by the West or Middle East. It is just moral reasoning and common sense. You don't need education to know that it is wrong. Even plants and animals do not practice it (over 99%). As an African, God gave you sense in the same proportion that He gave the White Man. You must not blame your problems on the White Man every time. Lgbt goes against the laws of nature. Leave 100 men OR Women alone on an Island, and check back on them in 100 years. They would all be dead. Whereas, the moment an opposite gender is introduced to any of these sets, civilization would be birthed. Also, never have I come across a citation of lgbt acts as a celebration of part of African culture. That it has been there but never celebrated should inform you that it was never done with pride. It was a thing of shame and would remain so in my generation. If you don't know, such people were mostly banished, killed, or sold into slavery.

And for religion, I really don't care. With the massacre that the Israelis are committing in Gaza; christianity is quickly resembling a religion that a sect of narcissistic jews created to exalt their tribe as 'the chosen'; and shield them from punishment and accountability.
But as I said, I care less. Being African is an Identity (Who you are), and being Christian is a practice (What you do). I was African first
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
School Unique…Dr Ibanga on the beat😊
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
TrannyMike:
UTTERLY USELESS & DEMONIC apc & their supporters have nothing good to offer Nigerians.

CURSED FOOLS!

They are bastardized foolz utterly useless fkn caused students taught by deranged and psychotic teachers
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
wolesmile:

Hates kills gradually. First, depression sets in. Then mental breakdown. Before you know it, you're gone.
Another fkn gayish bastardzzz spotted
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
nonxo007:
This report is half baked and it’s without context. Who wants to sign this Bill? Plateau State House or the National Assembly? Under what ground was this Bill presented ? What is the content of the Bill? I honestly don’t understand the report and the need for the protest because nothing was said. Already there is a Law in Nigeria against practicing LGBTQ, so what Bill and under what circumstance is this Bill being signed?

Our journalist and their half baked news.

I just did my research and just found out that this Bill isn’t actually a Bill but an agreement between European Union, Africa, Caribbean and Pacific (EU ACP) countries where human rights which also includes rights for LGBTQ is also enshrined in this agreement. This agreement was slated to be signed on the 15th of November but the Nigerian government said they haven’t accented to this agreement yet.

I don’t think this is about the state government of Plateau but rather the Federal Government.

That's how it starts o.

If a gay is arrested now, the EU, Joe Biden and his gay goats will Wade in.

U have to read between the lines.

What even brought about the bill in the first place?

Maybe without it we won't be getting loans or something
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
There is still no scientific proof weda thru evolution or DNA etc to show that people are born gay or lesbian etc.

If u have a congenital abnormality where for example, u have ambiguous Instruments etc, that is a whole different thing.

But u see this LGBT thing eh with idiots like P. Diddy and co, it's a satanic, and demonic thing.

If u want proofs it's all over the internet.

Rappers will tell u how they were approached by so and so but won't tell u all.

We living in biblical times
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Tradman: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
wolesmile:

Hates kills gradually. First, depression sets in. Then mental breakdown. Before you know it, you're gone.
homo promoter
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Fujiyama: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2023
casualobserver:
All na lie. We don’t verify before we spread rumours.

^^^
undecided

BAT led federal government playing its filthy games as usual.

Is the Foreign Affairs Ministry saying it just got to know about the Agreement/Instrument in the last 24 hours? Bilateral or multilateral treaties or agreements are usually the result of months and years of consultations and negotiations among counterparties or member states. These agreements are not set up and concluded in a day or two. So what does the ministry mean with its bogus claims that stakeholders are studying the agreement (an agreement that has already been signed) to be sure it doesn't conflict with local legislation? Shouldn't that stakeholder review have been done before the signing...and Nigeria's position communicated to other counterparties before pen was put to paper? undecided

We are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 2:16am On Nov 18, 2023
ShangTsung000:
Death to all modafukin homos and lesbians.
we will rather kill you b4 that happens 😆
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 2:18am On Nov 18, 2023
Nahunger:
grin cheesy

So with all the sweet soft kpekus and double pointer and Fulani, bandit and wahala na man nyash dey hungry this ones
idiot and these ugly man yansh of yours is what you want a girl to be attracted to? 😃
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 2:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Guyman01:
In the other thread before this one, Vladimir Putin has warned them to keep that LGBTQ crap in the west, na Ogun go scatter their yansh if them try to promote it here
choke on it... homosexuality will be legalized sooner than you think cheesy
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 2:54am On Nov 18, 2023
luminouz:

Choose not to reply me and go kee yourself!!!
tell me what scares you about the alphabet people? smiley
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 2:56am On Nov 18, 2023
luminouz:

Choose not to reply me and go kee yourself!!!
idiot..but you replied him first and you want him not to reply you afterwards...you are a numbskull dunderhead cheesy
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by casualobserver: 4:39am On Nov 18, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

BAT led federal government playing its filthy games as usual.

Is the Foreign Affairs Ministry saying it just got to know about the Agreement/Instrument in the last 24 hours? Bilateral or multilateral treaties or agreements are usually the result of months and years of consultations and negotiations among counterparties or member states. These agreements are not set up and concluded in a day or two. So what does the ministry mean with its bogus claims that stakeholders are studying the agreement (an agreement that has already been signed) to be sure it doesn't conflict with local legislation? Shouldn't that stakeholder review have been done before the signing...and Nigeria's position communicated to other counterparties before pen was put to paper? undecided

We are not serious.

We are very daft in this country. When did Nigeria sign the agreement, it’s you that signed it on behalf of Nigeria Abi?

Try and use your brain. Pretend you have one for your own sake.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by luminouz(m): 5:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
idiot..but you replied him first and you want him not to reply you afterwards...you are a numbskull dunderhead cheesy
K
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by luminouz(m): 5:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
tell me what scares you about the alphabet people? smiley
K
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Poisonousman: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2023
wolesmile:

Shut the hell up .. you gaybriel.. if you want to be a nuisance.. Goto your village
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Nahunger(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
idiot and these ugly man yansh of yours is what you want a girl to be attracted to? 😃

Fagg.ot fuvk off
Ewwwww
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Difrent: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The future is bleak.

Except they seek truth and knowledge in their teenage, the protesting children are virtually a useless addition to society guided only by the dogmas that are imposed on them by the elders they look up to.

They're are nothing but closed-minded extremists in the making. They constitute those who will major on the minor while completely discarding the major in tomorrow's Nigeria just like their parents and ancestors before them.

Yimu

Who you dey threaten?
I support all gays be put in a mental asylum as it is a mental health problem that people pick up from being exposed to it in catholic boarding schools and foreign cultures.
But
Since even Mental asylum patients have rights...I support them having rights but their rights ends where ours begin
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by mariovito(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yea....I know,I was in the car so the easiest thing for me to type

No qualms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model / ASUU’s Demands Unrealistic – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.