Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Business To Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 50k (1047 Views)

I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k / What Business Can Someone Do With 50k NGN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Start With 50k by AgbadoDie: 4:46am On Nov 18, 2023
Hello, N'landers
Good a.m.
I have been battling with different business ideas of which I can start in 2023 with 50k capital funding each month.

I have decided to remove 50k from my salary to fund and expand this business monthly.

Pls, I need your advice on which physical business to do and not online.

I had thought of some businesses but not yet convinced:
1. Nylon Making (no one makes that here)
2. Lady's wears (Okrika) I can bring my kid bro from Aba to be doing it for me here I base. The boy said that's what he is selling for his Oga for 2 years now.
3. Jewelries as adviced by my girlfriend
4. Children's wears as adviced by my gf

Pls, share a good business idea I can venture into with 50k monthly funding.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Business To Start With 50k by Bullet01(f): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2023
I will advise you go for children okrika wears if you are sure of good monitoring and good supplier. Location must very good though.

This your capital is slim though.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With 50k by brain54(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2023
50k can setup a nylon making company?

Or you mean selling nylon?
Re: Business To Start With 50k by AgbadoDie: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2023
brain54:
50k can setup a nylon making company?

Or you mean selling nylon?

I have a contact to supply the Nigerian made nylon cutting machine at 34k and to buy nylon's by kg at 2k and above. So, I can cut and resale them.

But am looking at the future of the business thats why am not convinced of going into it.
Re: Business To Start With 50k by brain54(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2023
AgbadoDie:

I have a contact to supply the Nigerian made nylon cutting machine at 34k and to buy nylon's by kg at 2k and above. So, I can cut and resale them.

But am looking at the future of the business thats why am not convinced of going into it.
“Future of the business “…

I don’t understand what you mean by the above statement.

But among all the businesses you listed I will suggest you go with the nylon making company.

I will always support anything Production. Just do a proper and diligent market feasibility…

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With 50k by bassdow: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2023
AgbadoDie:

of all you listed above, only that Nylon business seems to have better future and less congested.
You could easily target market men and women and also those that sells road size or on street. In fact, anyOne who sells something e.g Akara, bread, pepper, tomato, etc just anything that requires Nylon is automatically your target customer.

You also target those that hawks nylon. At least those closer to you would prefer buying from you, rather than going far to buy.

Who knows, when you're known, you could get contract of those who need HighDensity nylons e.g those used in PureWarer business and the likes. Even polyBags sef.

This is another area I know very well. In fact I sabi operate the different extruding machines sef.

Some people THINK you want to go into Producing Nylons, but what you actually meant/intends doing is Cutting and Selling of Nylons.

2 Likes

Re: Business To Start With 50k by brain54(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2023
bassdow:

of all you listed above, only that Nylon business seems to have better future and less congested.
You could easily target market men and women and also those that sells road size or on street. In fact, anyOne who sells something e.g Akara, bread, pepper, tomato, etc just anything that requires Nylon is automatically your target customer.

You also target those that hawks nylon. At least those closer to you would prefer buying from you, rather than going far to buy.

Who knows, when you're known, you could get contract of those who need HighDensity nylons e.g those used in PureWarer business and the likes. Even polyBags sef.

This is another area I know very well. In fact I sabi operate the different extruding machines sef.

Some people THINK you want to go into Producing Nylons, but what you actually meant/intends doing is Cutting and Selling of Nylons.
Can you pls throw some light…

On the difference?
Re: Business To Start With 50k by AgbadoDie: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
bassdow:

Yes, and my location is very very fantastic for this and that's why I considered it first. I live closer to a market, there are many shops in my street and know wholesaler in this area except in the town.

I found this very ideal and I will definitely go with it.

Thanks for this and all that contributed to this.
Re: Business To Start With 50k by bassdow: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
brain54:

Can you pls throw some light…
On the difference?

Nylon making / extruding is, taking plastic materials in granule / pellet form and turning it into plastics (plates, chairs, polyBag, santana nylon, ice water nylon, pure water nylon, shopping bags, etc). This section is much more EXPENSIVE to setUp.

Nylon cutting is taking an already manufactured nylon which is in rolls, and cutting them to required sizes. It could equally include adding hands to them. The cutting machine used in cutting the nylon would depend on the kind of nylon and it's thickness. What would cut poluBag or shoppingBags, wouldn't cut those small nylons used in selling pepper, tomato, those transparent white nylons used in selling sugar, groundnut, etc.. This section is much more CHEAP to setUp and could be run from a small shop or room.
Re: Business To Start With 50k by brain54(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
bassdow:

Nylon making / extruding is, taking plastic materials in granule / pellet form and turning it into plastics (plates, chairs, polyBag, santana nylon, ice water nylon, pure water nylon, shopping bags, etc). This section is much more EXPENSIVE to setUp.

Nylon cutting is taking an already manufactured nylon which is in rolls, and cutting them to required sizes. It could equally include adding hands to them. The cutting machine used in cutting the nylon would depend on the kind of nylon and it's thickness. What would cut poluBag or shoppingBags, wouldn't cut those small nylons used in selling pepper, tomato, those transparent white nylons used in selling sugar, groundnut, etc.. This section is much more CHEAP to setUp and could be run from a small shop or room.
Okay I get now…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Hits Drops To N1300/$ At The Parallel Market, Calls For National Concern / The Fear Of 419 Is D Begining Of Wisdom:u.s Dept Of State / Pharmaceutical Joint Venture Partner Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.