Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k (2114 Views)

I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / What Business Can Someone Do With 50k NGN? / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2020
I am a serving corper that just finished service. I am able to raise about 60k and now want to invest it so I can stay afloat. What businesses can one do with that ?

Note : I would have gone the importation route but for the surge of the convid-19 virus.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by helinues: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2020
60k? Find reach 100k
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by bigt2(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2020
You know forex already nah undecided

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2020
helinues:
60k? Find reach 100k
That's what is obtainable now .....

However if it were 100k so which ?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2020
bigt2:
yes, already invested there with my broker months back .... But I want to diversify....

It might interest you to know too, that I offer sports (football) analysis data for a fee tho suspended for now.....

Diversification is what I want more
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by helinues: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Successdude:
That's what is obtainable now .....

However if it were 100k so which ?

All depends on your location..

As a fresh graduate, I won't advise you to start any business cos you are a newbie but instead look around you ( Environment, Friends and Family) . There must be something's needed by most that is not available or not in abundance.

Do you home work , Get to know those who produce or supply the products.. And start as a middle man.

With the Accumulation of % on each deal , you should be able to raise reasonable capital in 6 months time.

As for online, E-currency middle man is also profitable but online these days heh, so many scammers..You could take your time to be learning about it though before starting

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2020
helinues:

All depends on your location..

As a fresh graduate, I won't advise you to start any business cos you are newbie but instead look around you ( Environment, Friends and Family) . There must be something's needed by most that is not available or not in abundance.

Do you home work , Get to know those who produce or supply the products.. And start as a middle man.

With the Accumulation of % on each deal , you should be able to raise reasonable capital in 6 months time.

As for online, E-currency middle man is also profitable but online these days heh, so many scammers..You could take your time to be learning about it though before starting

E-Currency middle man as in acting like an escrow for buyer/seller ?

Guess what? That was the idea in my mind and I'm shocked u posted same ??

But was that what you really meant ?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by helinues: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Successdude:

E-Currency middle man as in acting like an escrow for buyer/seller ?

Guess what? That was the idea in my mind and I'm shocked u posted same ??

But was that what you really meant ?

Exactly.. Gift cards, Btc, Pm, Etherum e.t.c
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2020
helinues:

Exactly.. Gift cards, Btc, Pm, Etherum e.t.c
Thanks bro, you've been so helpful.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Successdude:
yes, already invested there with my broker months back .... But I want to diversify....

It might interest you to know too, that I offer sports (football) analysis data for a fee tho suspended for now.....

Diversification is what I want more

I think I have something for you. You will make money daily, little but something

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Max0:

I think I have something for you. You will make money daily, little but something
I'm all ears ... What's it ?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2020
Successdude:
I'm all ears ... What's it ?

WhatsApp?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2020
Max0:

WhatsApp?
you can tell me here
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Iceberg3: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
helinues:
60k? Find reach 100k

Says a front liner on the queue of BMC chop-money mentals

grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by LZAA: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Iceberg3:

Says a front liner on the queue of BMC chop-money mentals

grin

Lzaa immhotep
Sai BMC 30k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by pretteemee(f): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Successdude:
I am a serving corper that just finished service. I am able to raise about 60k and now want to invest it so I can stay afloat. What businesses can one do with that ?

Note : I would have gone the importation route but for the surge of the convid-19 virus.

First of all, I am not a scammer o, I don't need your money for anything am just a business lady who wants to share an idea probably you or someone else would like it.
So I am into planting of all kinds of seedlings but I am mainly into oilpalm Seedlings.
I started with a very small capital and with cashew seedlings. I bought a rubber of cashew seeds for 5k, I bought potting bags for 3k, paid workers about 6k,got a small land for 10k(on rent).... I shaaa spent about 35k on it(although I was favored at some point)
I planted and nurse them, and I was able to get 2000 seedlings (young plants) after 3months and I sold each plant for #100 and some #70.
Calculate that.

So I made some money from cashew seedlings and I decided to go into the real money making plant, Oilpalm. It's more expensive to start and takes a longer time to be ready for sales but more lucrative.
A pack of oilpalm seeds is 35k and there are 1000 seeds in a pack, the potting bags is 4,500, workers will collect 2k for potting and then expenses on wetting too. After seven months, I will sell the plants #200 or #250 per plant.
Calculate that...

So what I did was to look for people around who want to invest, I will tell them to bring 50k and I'll return 130k at the end of seven months(We sign agreement papers here).... with this method I was able to set up my own farm.
If you have interest in this and you want to go into selling of seedlings yourself(You can actually start with 60k but you must have a source of water supply), you can let me know, I'll guide you.... and if you want to invest with us You can let me know too,all Contractual agreement papers will be signed both parties satisfied.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
pretteemee:

First of all, I am not a scammer o, I don't need your money for anything am just a business lady who wants to share an idea probably you or someone else would like it.
So I am into planting of all kinds of seedlings but I am mainly into oilpalm Seedlings.
I started with a very small capital and with cashew seedlings. I bought a rubber of cashew seeds for 5k, I bought potting bags for 3k, paid workers about 6k,got a small land for 10k(on rent).... I shaaa spent about 35k on it(although I was favored at some point)
I planted and nurse them, and I was able to get 2000 seedlings (young plants) after 3months and I sold each plant for #100 and some #70.
Calculate that.

So I made some money from cashew seedlings and I decided to go into the real money making plant, Oilpalm. It's more expensive to start and takes a longer time to be ready for sales but more lucrative.
A pack of oilpalm seeds is 35k and there are 1000 seeds in a pack, the potting bags is 4,500, workers will collect 2k for potting and then expenses on wetting too. After seven months, I will sell the plants #200 or #250 per plant.
Calculate that...

So what I did was to look for people around who want to invest, I will tell them to bring 50k and I'll return 130k at the end of seven months(We sign agreement papers here).... with this method I was able to set up my own farm.
If you have interest in this and you want to go into selling of seedlings yourself(You can actually start with 60k but you must have a source of water supply), you can let me know, I'll guide you.... and if you want to invest with us You can let me know too,all Contractual agreement papers will be signed both parties satisfied.

One question : is the market readily available for the sale of the cashew seedlings or young plants ?

And where did you situate your farm ? I intend doing it in the east ....
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by pretteemee(f): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Successdude:

One question : is the market readily available for the sale of the cashew seedlings or young plants ?

And where did you situate your farm ? I intend doing it in the east ....

The market is readily available, people who intend to start up big cash crop farm usually buy and agricultural institute like IITA buy too. I hardly look for buyers, I mean they are everywhere, there are people who their own job is to just go and get customers and then they buy from sellers like us when they hit some contract, sometimes they even make money more than Us.

I have my farm at akpete in Ibadan.
I am not too familiar with the market in the east because we usually don't get buyers from that side but we get buyers most times from the north.
You can make research on how the market is over there shaa

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by ElonMosque(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigt2:

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Great ideas coming
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Gizmo(f): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2020
You can invest in networks marketing - consumable goods and services.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by izibili44: 2:40am On Feb 28, 2020
I am interested since you said Ibadan.How do i come in.I am not around now.I want to invest.
pretteemee:

The market is readily available, people who intend to start up big cash crop farm usually buy and agricultural institute like IITA buy too. I hardly look for buyers, I mean they are everywhere, there are people who their own job is to just go and get customers and then they buy from sellers like us when they hit some contract, sometimes they even make money more than Us.

I am not too familiar with the market in the east because we usually don't get buyers from that side but we get buyers most times from the north.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by Successdude(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gizmo:
You can invest in networks marketing - consumable goods and services.

I really haven't had a good experience with network marketing.

Consumable goods and services like ?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by pretteemee(f): 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
izibili44:
I am interested since you said Ibadan.How do i come in.I am not around now.I want to invest.

chat me up 07034478708
Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by nabiz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Successdude:

I think you can take advantage of coronavirus virus outbreak selling facial nose mask and hand sanitizer in your locatin.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by philsbaba: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2020
pretteemee:

Re: What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k by gerizzim: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
pretteemee:

Calculate that.

Calculate that...

Where is ur farm located?
How long have you been in the biz?
What is your turn over like?
What are the possible factors dt may lead to a loss in investments?
How is the profit sharing formular like?
Do your investor also share loss in case of biz flop?

Watsapp mi08094943690

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report / Best Window Blinds / 50kobo Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.