Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) (3896 Views)

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / Governor Obiano Promises To Fix Obiagu-etiti Umuagu Ufuma Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Goodvibes007: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2023
This is a tour video of Obiagu which is a slum in Enugu State, Nigeria.

In it, the video shows the street life and how the community fends for itself amidst the poverty and squalor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU?si=flEZgEO8goPTEPpQ

1 Like

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Goodvibes007: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2023
More pictures of residential areas in Obiagu:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by KingKO22: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Is this brown or black roofs?

Is my eyes paining me ni ? 😀😂😂😄

So this unfortunate children of hate also have slums?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by KingKO22: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2023
nlfpm

Come and push this to the front page for better awareness 😄😂😂ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ😂😄

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Monsignor22: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Imagine posting a video from 3 years ago just to console yourself that your dirty Ibadan and Ogbomosho pigsty slums are any better. Trademark of a typical Yorubandit rascal, this is what you get when Ebola drugnubu's govt has caused majority of Yaribaa youths to be jobless and miserable.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2023
cool BILLIONAIRE GOLD ROOFS cool. âœĻïļ 💛 👌. We DEVELOP Lagos cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Pigs in waste what's una problem.

A slump like this is heaven to pigs in sad waste.

Abi we should compare

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2023
KingKO22:

angry kip quiet ðŸĪŦ there angry.That's GOLD NOT BROWN ROOF 😑 😀

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by KingKO22: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2023
Monsignor22:
Imagine posting a video from 3 years ago just to console yourself that your dirty Ibadan and Ogbomosho pigsty slums are any better. Trademark of a typical Yorubandit rascal, this is what you get when Ebola drugnubu's govt has caused majority of Yaribaa youths to be jobless and miserable.

Instead of you to cover or bury your head in shame, you are still murmuring upon this glaring evidence ?

Ogbeni, is this Enugu or not? Forget if it's 5 years or decades ago

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by superlanny(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2023
I thought there were no brown roofs in the south east? We need to be flogging our leaders pankere for yansh anywhere we see them, this poverty and suffering too much.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Raskimonojendor: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2023
superlanny:
I thought there were no brown roofs in the south east? We need to be flogging our leaders pankere for yansh anywhere we see them, this poverty and suffering too much.
Don't ever believe them. They project alot and lie too much. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

KingKO22:

Real brown roof. I had to refresh the page. Ibo people too dey lie. That was how one was caught lying on twitter this week. Audio billionaires grin

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by KingKO22: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2023
ipobarecriminals:

😄😂😂😂😀ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ😂😄😄😄😄😂😂

I was assuming as well 😂😂😄ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ😄

So our blothers built their houses with brown sand but golden roofs 😀😀ðŸĪĢ

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by opamoses1: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
LMFAO....

Gold roof republic of Alaibo cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by KingKO22: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Pigs in waste what's una problem.

A slump like this is heaven to pigs in sad waste.

Abi we should compare

Yes bring it on 😄😄ðŸĪĢ😂😄

Now that fowl yansh is opened, we will give you wotowoto in multiple folds 😄😂ðŸĪĢ😂😄😄

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Afamed: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2023
LZAA come and see your community.

LZAA come and see unedited video of Obiagwu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Afamed: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2023
ipobarecriminals:

ðŸĪŠðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ðŸ˜œðŸ˜€ðŸ˜Š

5 Likes

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by adamusuleiman3: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2023
OP should please place a "viewers discretion is advised" on this thread title. That ugly bridge with those yama yama dirty trash underneath the bridge is an eye sore. That must be where they dump the community trash.

It's even terrible that there are residential shacks to the left and right of the gutter.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2023
KingKO22:

Yes bring it on 😄😄ðŸĪĢ😂😄

Now that fowl yansh is opened, we will give you wotowoto in multiple folds 😄😂ðŸĪĢ😂😄😄
I don't have time to swing in dirty water with pigs. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Afamed: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2023
LZAA your attention is urgently needed.

Come and see something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by adamusuleiman3: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2023
Brown roof house is a new one to me as well

3 Likes

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by lexylaw40: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2023
Viewer discretion is adviced

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2023
superlanny:
Why flogging your leaders ? These GOLDEN roofs 🏠 are inherited from their forefathers.What then STOP the inheritors from fixing em? Nah only Lagos dem dey DEVELOP

7 Likes

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by Afamed: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2023
There is another community close to that Obiagwu called Nporkiti, that one na another viewer discretion.

LZAA come and see something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by BOSSkesh(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2023
What is this
Look at people we are sharing country with
Government should give them their Biafra abeg
Dirty pigs

9 Likes

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by adamusuleiman3: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2023
Afamed:
There is another community close to that Obiagwu called Nporkiti, that one na another viewer discretion.

LZAA come and see something
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2023
sad sad hide this thread from leodeking, Obaofaba, chibuzoripob iammo and others Evil landers. sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by BOSSkesh(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2023
Disgusting
Obi ezekwesili Aisha and chimamanda would not see this oh
No essay on this oh nothing

Dirty human being

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by adamusuleiman3: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2023
BOSSkesh:
What is this
Look at people we are sharing country with
Government should give them their Biafra abeg
Dirty pigs
Abia

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by adamusuleiman3: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Anambra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2023
angry angry shocked angry nah jealous go wound u there.Leave Alaigbo alone angry
adamusuleiman3:

Abia
Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2023
angry angry
adamusuleiman3:
Anambra
undecided undecided Dnt tag it AGULU PRESIDENTIAL VILLA sha or malaria go bend u angry

4 Likes

Re: Inside Obiagu: One Of Enugu's Slum (Pictures And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2023
cool cool wink beautiful GOLDEN HOUSES cool tonguekiss with AC wink smiley. Adamusuleiman3,Bosskesh,Afamed,KingKO22 and others Demons are green with Envy cool .Amaka cool wink wink

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Senate President? / Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.