Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft (1012 Views)

Why Are Village People So Wicked? / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
I don't know if i post it on the right place, my neighbour gave birth to her second child everyone in the compound was happy only for me to visit her she was telling me that the baby gender was changed by village people, I ask her what make her think the baby gender was changed by village people, she told me when she did scan the gender was male only for her to give birth to female, I told her that it's not possible for anyone to change baby gender but she didn't believe me, please house he it possible for village people or witchcraft to change baby gender?

Those scans are not a 100% predictors of what genitals a baby will be born with. You neighbour's disappointment is understandable but it doesn't mean some dusty native doctor did anything potent.
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Atolu01: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This is what it means to be a male?

Buahahaha 😂😂. Understatement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psychologist Needed! / Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers / My Wife Beats Me Silly, Alhaji Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.