Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft (1009 Views)

Why Are Village People So Wicked? / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Babyboyforeal(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2023
I don't know if i post it on the right place, my neighbour gave birth to her second child everyone in the compound was happy only for me to visit her she was telling me that the baby gender was changed by village people, I ask her what make her think the baby gender was changed by village people, she told me when she did scan the gender was male only for her to give birth to female, I told her that it's not possible for anyone to change baby gender but she didn't believe me, please house he it possible for village people or witchcraft to change baby gender?
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by immortalcrown(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2023
How many scans showed the baby as a male? Abi na just one scan wey fit be by a malfunctioning machine she do?

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by 1TrippleCee: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
I don't know if i post it on the right place, my neighbour gave birth to her second child everyone in the compound was happy only for me to visit her she was telling me that the baby gender was changed by village people, I ask her what make her think the baby gender was changed by village people, she told me when she did scan the gender was male only for her to give birth to female, I told her that it's not possible for anyone to change baby gender but she didn't believe me, please house he it possible for village people or witchcraft to change baby gender?

Yes. They do. Very very well. As the female grows up, she will be showing signs of male sef. Stubborn, mean, hard hearted

3 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2023
wink Witchcraft is very much capable of that and much more.
As a person,I am extremely open minded on things related to the supernatural and being so, made me realize this world and its activities and systems are controlled and governed by spiritual forces.Being open minded and making my research made me know that Satan cannot have much control of the world and human existence with its aspects, without the use of human vessels.
As powerful as Lucifer is,he can't carry out his nefarious plans, without human vessels.
Lucifer and the Principalities -Beelzebub,Chemosh,Dagon,Ashtaroth,Molech,Mammon can sit and make plans all day,but without human vessels, those plans are near useless.
Witches are part of the human vessels,Satan uses to bring chaos,pain and sorrow into the human world.

4 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Amotolongbo(f): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Yes. They do. Very very well. As the female grows up, she will be showing signs of male sef. Stubborn, mean, hard hearted
Are you trying to say Bobrisky was a female in the womb ?

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by 1TrippleCee: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Are you trying to say Bobrisky was a female in the womb ?

It is possible they manipulated in the womb. Thats why they grow to exhibit tendencies of a different gender at adulthood. Witchcraft go very advanced than many people think

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by insidelife22(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Naija na cruise,the people living it are comedians.

7 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2023
insidelife22:
Naija na cruise,the people living it are comedians.
grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Puss360(f): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2023
Bobrisky dem no change am from womb, as dem born am, him begin change.... Till now, change Neva complete...

Dey play ..

3 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Free2Fly: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
wink Witchcraft is very much capable of that and much more.
As a person,I am extremely open minded on things related to the supernatural and being so, made me realize this world and its activities and systems are controlled and governed by spiritual forces.Being open minded and making my research made me know that Satan cannot have much control of the world and human existence with its aspects, without the use of human vessels.
As powerful as Lucifer is,he can't carry out his nefarious plans, without human vessels.
Lucifer and the Principalities -Beelzebub,Chemosh,Dagon,Ashtaroth,Molech,Mammon can sit and make plans all day,but without human vessels, those plans are near useless.
Witches are part of the human vessels,Satan uses to bring chaos,pain and sorrow into the human world.

Nonsensical beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Lance008(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omo witch real but sometimes Na normal no be everything be spiritual

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Magnoliaa(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
How many scans showed the baby as a male? Abi na just one scan wey fit be by a malfunctioning machine she do?

That's possibly it.
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Magnoliaa(f): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:

This is what it means to be a male?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Free2Fly:

Nonsensical beliefs.
Lol! Frustration at its worst.Keep wailing like a fool, because it doesn't affect me at all.
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by JONSYN7154: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why una dey believe nonsense!

The person that did the scanning gave them wrong result and here you guys are here believing it.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Magnoliaa:

😩

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by BRATISLAVA: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Lol. The very definition of unlovable and difficult.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2023
Babyboyforeal:

How did I know even before reading this that the baby gender would have been supposedly changed from boy to girl?

Because all things bad comes from the devil and since womanhood is inherently evil, then of course the woman bearing a female child when she expected a male child can only be the work of the devil.

When you tell women like these that they are oppressed and have been raised to despise themselves, they’ll argue with you until they are blue in the face. Smh

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Free2Fly: 2:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Frustration at its worst.Keep wailing like a fool, because it doesn't affect me at all.

Frustration at a cockroach like you or at what exactly??

What concerns me if you're destroyed by your ignorance and foolish beliefs that will make you constantly see enemies where there are none?

People with your kind of beliefs are usually not successful in life. So, why would I be frustrated?
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2023
Free2Fly:

Frustration at a cockroach like you or at what exactly??

What concerns me if you're destroyed by your ignorance and foolish beliefs that will make you constantly see enemies where there are none?

People with your kind of beliefs are usually not successful in life. So, why would I be frustrated?
Lol! See this frustrated pig calling me a cockroach.
If you are not such a compound complex aggravated sentimental fool,why are you taking my belief personally?
How is it your business?
And who cares what's your stupid opinion.
Lol!! You sound even more stupid and senseless than I thought, saying people with my belief are not successful.
You sound like those goats I saw in Agaie Niger state during my service year.
People with empty brains like you who reason like goats always think everyone has to be like them.
Lol!
You are nothing but a megalomaniac, senseless,overbloated,fool
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Free2Fly: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! See this frustrated pig calling me a cockroach.
If you are not such a compound complex aggravated sentimental fool,why are you taking my belief personally?
How is it your business?
And who cares what's your stupid opinion.
Lol!! You sound even more stupid and senseless than I thought, saying people with my belief are not successful.
You sound like those goats I saw in Agaie Niger state during my service year.
People with empty brains like you who reason like goats always think everyone has to be like them.
Lol!
You are nothing but a megalomaniac, senseless,overbloated,fool

It's obvious from your manner of writing that you're a poorly educated, semi-illiterate village rat.

You clearly fall into that category of people who usually fall victim to that useless beliefs and who never do well in their entire lives.

How would you succeed in anything you're doing when you're going to be demonizing everything and wrongly interpret things that come your way as juju and witchcraft??
Mumu village boy.
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by spencekat(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Why una dey believe nonsense!

The person that did the scanning gave them wrong result and here you guys are here believing it.
I have heard a lot of stories on change of scan result.
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2023
Free2Fly:

It's obvious from your manner of writing that you're a poorly educated, semi-illiterate village rat.

You clearly fall into that category of people who usually fall victim to that useless beliefs and who never do well in their entire lives.

How would you succeed in anything you're doing when you're going to be demonizing everything and wrongly interpret things that come your way as juju and witchcraft??
Mumu village boy.
Lol! It's obvious from your ranting that you are a compound complex aggravated sentimental fool,a demented illiterate village goat and shrew.
Frustrated animals like you will never do well and move forward in life, holding on to such mentality like you do.
You are the one that is still ranting like an animal over my belief.Lol!!
Complete mad man, your madness is incurable because you have entered market.
Do you know that you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet?
See how you are disgracing your useless life, ranting and foaming at the mouth like a frustrated rabid animal.
Lol!!
Useless waste pipe, primitive swine,mumu foolish idiot.
Keep wailing like a frustrated fool.
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by JONSYN7154: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2023
spencekat:
I have heard a lot of stories on change of scan result.
How?

Please can you kindly enlighten me?
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by spencekat(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:
How?

Please can you kindly enlighten me?
Boy to girl, girl to boy scan result change. Like the initial result may be girl, at delivery, it will be a boy.
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by doggedfighter(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Balderdash !

This kind of story is rife here where people believe that male children are superior.

Frustrated mothers and their sympathisers often console themselves with this tale whenever female child (ren) are birthed one more time to their disappointment.

You hardly hear these stories with families that birthed all male except for family that keeps birthing females.

Never bothered arguing this because if it gives comfort to the person believing it. There's no point making her sad by saying otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2023
doggedfighter:
Balderdash !

This kind of story is rife here where people believe that male children are superior.

Frustrated mothers and their sympathisers often console themselves with this tale whenever female child (ren) are birthed one more time to their disappointment.

You hardly hear these stories with families that birthed all male except for family that keeps birthing females.

Never bothered arguing this because if it gives comfort to the person believing it. There's no point making her sad by saying otherwise.

Yep. The witches never change their girls to boys.

It’s always the boys being magically changed to girls

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by doggedfighter(f): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2023
cococandy:

Yep. The witches never change their girls to boys.

It’s always the boys being magically changed to girls

And these scammers called Alfas and pastors aids the foolishness.

Most times they tell them that to justify the money they collect from them.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by JONSYN7154: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
spencekat:
Boy to girl, girl to boy scan result change. Like the initial result may be girl, at delivery, it will be a boy.
don't you think the mistake is from the scanner?

Have you ever watched medical mistakes?
Try and look for it on YouTube then you'll understand what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by spencekat(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:
don't you think the mistake is from the scanner?

Have you ever watched medical mistakes?
Try and look for it on YouTube then you'll understand what am saying.
Ok
Re: How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft by 1Sharon(f): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Silly story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forever Living Products / A Marriage Lashed With Lies?! / Families Can Make N100,000 Before Christmas. Here Is How! Reach Me For More Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.