Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them (1445 Views)

Buharists Now Orphans In APC โ€“ Shehu Sani / Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Kalakulu: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2023
E don set ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

https:///Waspapping_/status/1725595308724302070?s=20

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Coolsat(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2023
I don't like how the president handled the major northern politician who helped him to victory, elrufai that I know will cause harm at the right time. Those guys around the president who couldn't do much during election are now dictating and running things. I forsee wahala especially from northerners.

1 Like

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by waternogetenemy: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2023
I'm starting to look forward to a country without Fulani North.

I'm conviced that progress and prosperity will continually elude us, for as long as we continue to share country with Fulani North.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Odin13: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Yoruba still dey drill North for villa..

2027 no go just easy..

Exactly same pattern that Obasanjo took in 99โ€™ to 02.. that saw him kneeling and begging before Atiku.. and elders of the north

Yoruba never learn..

Tinubu will beg and plead ..

As fot the one below lying that no side talks from northerners to impress his fellow Yoruba people

No worries

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Bendeco2020: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Coolsat:
I don't like how the president handled the major northern politician who helped him to victory, elrufai that I know will cause harm at the right time. Those guys around the president who couldn't do much during election are now dictating and running things. I forsee wahala especially from northerners.
Cause which harm?

Stop hyping that man.

Same man that boasted that Obi won't win any polling unit or get 200 votes in Kaduna, but we finally saw the outcome.

What can he do when tinubu has already become the president?

Is like you're amateur in politics.

Maybe you think that tinubu is like Jonathan undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by KillahPriest: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2023
I don't see where Yoruba's betrayed the northerners at all. How many people do they think Tinubu can possibly appoint in his team and are the northerners there not northern enough ? They should keep wailing bloody tears cool

3 Likes

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by EbolaTinubu: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2023
grin
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2023
Real Yorubas. We dey North.

All these online nonsense na lie.

Northerners are saying it openly that it is the turn of Yorubas to rule. Their opportunity to enjoy.

Nepotism is not a sin for Northerners. If you're stupid enough not to do it during your tenure, they would let you be. When it's their turn, they would do it blatantly. If you complain, they will mock your stupidity for not using your own turn well.

So I can 101% tell you this is all nonsense.

This is why I dislike Liberal foolish Yoruba who talk about merit. We are the only ones in Nigeria who still believe in that. Others don't undecided angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by JASONjnr(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2023
Just like Tinubu and Buhari who had a deal that after Buhari regime, Tinubu should succeed him.

Elrufai didn't campaign all his energy to install Tinubu just to stay away from politics.

There must be a certain agreement that he will succeed Tinubu after his 8yrs.

But will Nigerians be able to stop Elrufai from rigging himself into power?

He's certainly running his campaigns underneath and strategizing on making efforts to meet kingmakers around the 6zones.

Question is, if Elrufai succeed Tinubu, what will you do?
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by lizko(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2023
He should start reasoning well, Tinubu will even single handedly bring his successor which only Obasanjo that did it since the invention of democrazzy in Nigeria.
Bendeco2020:

Cause which harm?

Stop hyping that man.

Same man that boasted that Obi won't win any polling unit or get 200 votes in Kaduna, but we finally saw the outcome.

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Bendeco2020: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2023
lizko:
He should start reasoning well, Tinubu will even single handedly bring his successor which only Obasanjo that did it since the invention of democrazzy in Nigeria.
Trying to fight tinubu now will cause more harm to him.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by goodnessme1(f): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2023
waternogetenemy:
I'm starting to look forward to a country without Fulani North.

I'm conviced that progress and prosperity will continually elude us, for as long as we continue to share country with Fulani North.
Looking forward to a country without Yorubas and their Northern friends

No difference between the two.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Faiththatworks(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2023
Hi
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by waternogetenemy: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Looking forward to a country without Yorubas and their Northern friends

No difference between the two.

Yoruba have reasonable people amongst them.

There are non up North.
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by goodnessme1(f): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Yoruba have reasonable people amongst them.

There are non up North.
Yoruba and Northerners are the same.

If there's no reasonable Northerner, then no reasonable Yoruba man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by waternogetenemy: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba and Northerners are the same.

If there's no reasonable Northerner, then no reasonable Yoruba man.

I disagree because SW did not support Tinubu Presidency.

Meanwhile the religious biggots up North kept voting Buhari despite being a failure.

That is the differnce beween Yoruba and Fulani.

It was the same Fulani Inec chairman that raped our democracy in broad day light.

That was unforgiveable, we are now just waitin for wen we put a line between us and the North, I'm tired of them.

1 Like

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by waternogetenemy: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2023
If freedom will come with only Southern Nigeria option, according to the international community, then i will take that option of sharing country with yoruba.

It cannot be much worst than it already is today.
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Bendeco2020: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Meanwhile the religious biggots up North kept voting Buhari despite being a failure.

It was the same Fulani Inec chairman that raped our democracy in broad day light.

That was unforgiveable, we are now just waitin for wen we put a line between us and the North, I'm tired of them.
Oga calm down.

The result that INEC announced to you doesn't reflect to people's choice. Even that 2019 election was rigged.

Northern masses were already criticizing buhari before the election.

They tore and burnt his banner in his state, Katsina.

Don't allow INEC manipulation confuse you to hate other region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by waternogetenemy: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2023
goodnessme1:

A country with yoruba will mean no terrorist herdsmen attack.

They cannot even exist amongs us.

We get to give them the Ghana treatment.

Eitherway, we should all prepare our mind and ready our hearts to say goodbye to Northern Fulani country.

I wont miss them one bit.

1 Like

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by waternogetenemy: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2023
In my whole life, I have never been to the north.

I dont know why i share national identity with them or country.

This madness must surely end very soon.

Biafra is good but if push comes to shove, I will take Southern Nigeria.

Anything to put those Fulani Northerners in my rear view mirror and in the distance.
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Vinnie2000(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2023
APC Fulani vs APC Yoruba.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Least IGbos or PETER OBI's name will rest! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by waternogetenemy: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

APC Fulani vs APC Yoruba.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Least IGbos or PETER OBI's name will rest! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

We will still support our Yoruba brothers over Fulani, because they are the lesser evil.

The North should be a separate country and not part of us.

1 Like

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Tallesty1(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Coolsat:
I don't like Tinubu or anything APC, but I think it's good that Tinubu is challenging the northerners. They act like they own Nigeria. If it continues, we might end up paying taxes to them to stay Nigerians. They've taken over all the ministries and put their brothers, mostly unqualified, in charge. They believe only they can decide who becomes president. It's really upsetting abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by onumadu: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2023
waternogetenemy:

We will still support our Yoruba brothers over Fulani, because they are the lesser evil.

Asi o.
Nnukwu asi. undecided
Onye obuna zaa afa nna ya. cool
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Padipadi(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Calm down. Yorubas mean well for Nigerians since time immemorial.
You v highlighted the problems. They are up north.
Time ll reveal everything.
Meanwhile, that boy called Sarki on Twitter needs Kuje beans.
He is a nitwit that's guilty of political crisis, fuelling religious violence and chaos.
His posts are always divisive like Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by SpatialKing(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2023
We will teach Peter Obi a lesson

Don they collect woto woto
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Jostoman: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Cause which harm?

Stop hyping that man.

dont mind them they rigg election someone that always like to capture everywhere, he always want everybody to be under him.
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Jostoman: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Una never know the man wey una rigged election for.
Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by Kukutente23: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2023
The way northerners are complaining about economy, one will think Nigeria was economically buoyant under Pa Bubu

1 Like

Re: Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them by killsmith(f): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2023
waternogetenemy:

He's right. The yorubas and Fulanis are one and same.
They are both feudalists and slaves to their political ruling class.
Look at tinubu messing up but the yorubas are suffering and smiling instead of protesting. Same way the Fulanis suffered in silence and even defended buhari in public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please advise my elder brother / Nigeria New Ministers - Jonathan Warns - Perform Or Get Out, / Jonathan Buys N23b Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.