Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

INTERVIEW: 7 Out Of 10 Die Over Unhealthy Lifestyle, Dr. Jesupelumi Launches ‘ea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / INTERVIEW: 7 Out Of 10 Die Over Unhealthy Lifestyle, Dr. Jesupelumi Launches ‘ea (91 Views)

Woman's Goiter Of 10 Years Removed Via Surgery (Photos) / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: 7 Out Of 10 Die Over Unhealthy Lifestyle, Dr. Jesupelumi Launches ‘ea by Awesome6s: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2023
In a world bustling with choices, there’s one decision that resonates powerfully across every aspect of our lives – what we put on our plates. Beyond being a routine, healthy eating embodies a transformative journey, a symphony of flavors intertwining with the rhythm of vibrant well-being.

In the vast landscape of personal finance, an often overlooked yet potent tool emerges – our daily sustenance. Beyond mere consumption, the choices we make at the table hold the key to not just our health but also to unlocking financial abundance.

They say “Health is Wealth” and Dr. Jesupelumi Adenihun is set to bring us to that reality through her book ‘Eat to Wealth’ launched on the 18th of November.

In this interview with CrispNG, she shares some crucial and fascinating details about the book, the importance of eating healthy and the need to create the right consciousness to avoid coming down with preventable ailments that drain our wealth.

CrispNG: Tell us about your book, ‘Eat to Wealth’ and what inspired it.

When people hear ‘wealth’ they immediately start thinking about money, while that is good, there is a very big connection between your eating and feeding and productivity; you’re able to save money that would have been spent treating diseases. The popular ‘Health is Wealth’ phrase is synonymous to ‘Eat to Wealth’.

During my undergraduate years as a medical student, I observed that a lot of the diseases that people came down with were preventable, and from my research, reading and even going through a nutrition certification course I saw that people lacked the information and when they do, they don’t have access to the right information on how to eat healthy in a sustainable manner. I’m emphasizing the word, sustainable manner because it has to be something that you can do repeatedly, as it should be long-term or habitual.

Read more: https://crispng.com/interview-7-out-of-10-die-over-unhealthy-lifestyle-dr-jesupelumi-launches-eat-to-wealth/

(1) (Reply)

What Role Do Fiction Medical Books Play In Shaping Health Literacy? / Unveiling The Cravings: The Relationship Between Junk Food And Periods / What's The Best Way To Treat Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.