Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then (55518 Views)

Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by occfx: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
brain54:
Don’t know if this would aptly convey/express my thoughts…

But my dad used to say plantain Dey spoil we say it Dey ripe

Every single day we wake up we get older. In fact I just got older by 60 seconds typing this.

Life is short… live a good life.

If they is anything that has always fascinated me it’s old age and death.

Insert pix: Younger and older(last) pics of Mohammed Ali!

Sometimes old age be like sickness sha... Einstein said it's not worth it to maintain life artificially. Just grow and die, go back to earth for reformation
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by olamike02: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Baba's love for Agriculture

He also loves toto wela. I didn't say anything ok. Abi na lie?
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Bliss62: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
olamike02:

He also loves toto wela. I didn't say anything ok. Abi na lie?

Lol... na lie, Baba na Born again
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by izubext007: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
So u are waiting
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by DatIgalaDude: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Teenaira:

Na lie, Obi is a boy.

shhhhhhhh! No loud am.
Slay queens go hear.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Olichoke: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Beautiful picture that should be the dream of every young man.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Brush1: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Heartless man that embezzled Nigerians fund and did nothing to fix the nation. You will burn in hell. If he had made the right policy decisions, we wouldn’t be here.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by akin9ja78(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why do we get old in this life?
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Clinghton: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
He's aging well.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dialpad:
Baba is over 80
Obj should be 90 years plus. If Shoyinka, who used to call him buoda( meaning brother) while in grammar school in abeokuta is 89 years old , how old do you think obasanjo would be today? He even said it ...that he doesn't know his real age or date of birth. He just chose a birthday and that's all.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by haphizz57(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Obj death is gonna be news whole world
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Cjayboy: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
This Elder Statesman is blessed abundantly and all round..

I,tap into his grace.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Vinnie2000(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
aremubabs:

First of all, Obasanjo is not even close to the top 10 list of greatest Yorubas ever.

There is Obafemi Awolowo (established the first newspaper in Nigeria and the first TV station in Africa),

Herbert Macaulay (founder of the first political party in Nigeria),

Wole Soyinka (the first black Nobel Prize winner in Literature),

Hubert Ogunde (regarded as father of modern Nigerian theatre),

D.O. Fagunwa (legendary writer),

Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Father of Afrobeat),

Amos Tutuola (undeniably the first West African writer of English expression to win considerable international recognition.)

Jimoh Buraimoh (credited with being Africa's first head painter.)

The Saparas, the Crowthers (founder of the first university in the whole of Africa)...

Who the heck is Obasanjo? Without political powers or influence, what did he achieve by sheer natural gifts or talents?

No doubt, he has achieved much by virtue of political powers, but there are far greater Yoruba sons than him. In fact, placing him beside Awolowo is an embarrassment to the Yoruba people.

Ogbeni, Obasanjo is one of the most RECOGNIZED and Respected Nigerian Leader home and Abroad.😏
The Most RESPECTED Yoruba Soldier in the History of the Nigerian Army!😊🙂

He has many Achievements.

And he is 10x greater than the Druggie Man we have in Aso Rock today! 🤨🤨🙂
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Soskidemma5r: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bxhdh

Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by rollywise(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Living by this your good recommendation is a sure way to be sent to early grave. You can't live carelessly in the name of enjoyment and expect to last long

Your mind no pure. You can have all these fun with just one partner.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Walz001: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pogba12:
1.Before
2. Now

Tome happens to Everything on earth

Use your tome wisely
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Lamasta(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Baba is aging well and kajad
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by orisa37: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
GRACIOUS LORD OBASANJO. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Judd007: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Spoilers of Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by orisa37: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
GRACIOUS LORD OBASANJO. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

YOU RECOVERED $2B ABACHA LOOT AND OBTAINED DEBT RELIEF FOR NIGERIA AND YOU USED ALL FOR GOOD PURPOSES. GOD WILL SURELY REWARD YOU IN MILLION FOLDS.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by orisa37: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
"sadly his people don't like him".

WRONG.
YORUBAS LOVE OBASANJO. YORUBAS LOVE HIM AS THE LATEST ODU-DU-IWA.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by orisa37: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
"sadly his people don't like him".

WRONG.
YORUBAS LOVE OBASANJO. YORUBAS LOVE HIM AS THE LATEST ODU-DU-IWA.

SATAN LOVES CHRIST. AT LEAST, IT MADE HIM FULFIL HIS DESTINY.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by orisa37: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Yes, he introduced "Operation Feed the Nation".

YES O.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by orisa37: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
"Baba dey fvck up sometimes".

NO.

Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by aremubabs: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni, Obasanjo is one of the most RECOGNIZED and Respected Nigerian Leader home and Abroad.😏
The Most RESPECTED Yoruba Soldier in the History of the Nigerian Army!😊🙂

He has many Achievements.

And he is 10x greater than the Druggie Man we have in Aso Rock today! 🤨🤨🙂

I know you are not Yoruba. I can't understand why you can't mind your own business.

It shouldn't concern you whether he is better than Tinubu. That is debatable.

The issue is how does your own father measure to Tinubu? That should concern you more.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by aremubabs: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
efe21:

You don't have respect. Pa Obasanjo is a legend and you should respect him. Always see the good in people. Enjoy the rest of your day.

I didn't say he is a totally bad person.

But he is not the greatest Yoruba person. That is my point.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by Okoroawusa: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
That's life...
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by ibinaboonline: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
The best president Nigeria ever had, hands down.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by UncleKoboko: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
God1000:
Life has different phases, we're all gonna get old someday

Baba Obasanjo is a strong African man, I think he's the most recognized and respected
living former president in Africa, sadly his people don't like him.

I remember meeting him way back in 2011 when I was working in one of his farms in Ibadan
Why would anyone like a useless old fool.
You're even sounding like one ...
Apart from many Nigerians not liking this old fool thief, EVEN HIS CHILDREN AND WIVES HAVE ISSUES WITH HIM.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by DOM7: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
This man na man abeg,love or hate him that changes nothing.
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by PAQ(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is a mothafucka
Re: Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then by olibeans: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is a beautiful thing many are not privy to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.