Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Unilorin Has Done It Again! Pls Advise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Has Done It Again! Pls Advise (864 Views)

UNILORIN Has Best Website Among Top 10 Nigerian Universities ...unn's Is Worst / Unilorin Has Not Joined ASUU Strike In 15 Years / Unilorin Has Open Portal 4 Candidate Dat Pick Unilorin As 2nd Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Has Done It Again! Pls Advise by xpensiv: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2011
Hi,
I just finished from Unilorin in July, I stayed around school to make sure I saw my results to confirm my graduation, I did confirm and I past all courses!! I left school around the 10th of july after i saw my spreadsheet and confirmed my results.
Now the first list of graduating students was released in like september, to my surprise my name wasnt there, so i waited patiently for second list, which is still yet to be out!!!
The annoying part is that convocation held last week and I went to school & was told that i cant be part of the convocation because my name isnt out yet! So I went to my dept to find out what was going on & I was told they took my name to the B.C.O.S committee ( the committee which will sent it to the senate for approval) by the 5th of august and they said they were not sitting no more, that they closed by end of July!!!
Now i was told to pay another school fees, but after some arguement theysaid I shouldnt pay no more, but I have to wait till the senate is sitting on result matters again, which no one can give me a date for! And that i will hopefully convocate next year (After i had passed all my courses)!!!!
This is hilarious to me that they want me to waste a year of my life!!! So I am considering taking legal actions against them,, pls advice
Thanks.
Re: Unilorin Has Done It Again! Pls Advise by xpensiv: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2011
No advise?? undecided
Re: Unilorin Has Done It Again! Pls Advise by Slimgee22(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
Hmmm!.
Unilorin!
Can u b dis cruel, mean and callous?
Well, who knws? God knws y he alowed dem 2 deny me of admxn.
Cos, i cnt imagine sum old ragged/ocultic senators/v.c fustratn young ppl., cos dey cnt taste hapinez, due 2 deir devilish comitment

(1) (Reply)

Usman Danfodio University. / Earn Bsc. Degree In Less Than 5 Semesters. Pass Ur Acca Exams At Once. / Tips For Oau Freshers For 2011/2012 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.