Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship (36846 Views)

ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" / Farooq Kperogi: Pantami’s Fake Professorship Joins Other Intellectual Frauds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Klington:
With the help of quota system shocked cool cool
Exactly
Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by NBAjunior: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
TechTanic:

Imbecìle, have I scammed your brọ̀ke ass before? Clearly, you don't have a life. A pervert and pedophile like you should be locked up forever. Or better still, hurry up and end your miserable life, the world won't miss an idìot like yourself.

You are a scammer and yes you have scammed me before I have my evidence because I don’t want to deal with you yet Abi this old thief
Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by oyatz(m): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Congratulations to him.

However, he is not the first professor in the Nigerian Army.

Col Ibrahim Yakassai, former Military Physician to Gen Sani Abacha , later became a Professor of Obstetric & Gynaecology
Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by Greenfaces: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2023
dododawa1:
Hausa

And

Education

Na

Another day talk.

You still live in the past
Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by dododawa1: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2023
Greenfaces:

You still live in the past
which past?

No let me talk ooo.
Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by TechTanic(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2023
jrusky:

You said every Nigeria should have a plot of land in Abuja is our heritage pls heritage of you and who?

Pls Mr were do you people always wake up with all these annoying conpuracy theory? Na wah ooo.

Son, Abuja is Nigeria's capital and that makes it our common heritage as citizens, it is that simple, okay? And I said "ought to", not "must". That means that I'm not forcing anyone, especially not you. Thank you.
Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by jaggabban: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Toktee:
why him no go school for saudi Arabia, Iran or Afghanistan?
Are u saying people don't go to the said place to study? Must every Muslim go to Islamic countries to study? Are you telling us xtians don't go to Islamic countries for various reasons?
IPOBIC brain
Re: Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship by Toktee(m): 4:50am On Nov 20, 2023
jaggabban:

Are u saying people don't go to the said place to study? Must every Muslim go to Islamic countries to study? Are you telling us xtians don't go to Islamic countries for various reasons?
IPOBIC brain
Yes.
Western education is Haram, why go there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.