Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting (1856 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Is Japa Worth It? / British Council:ielts Here Is 75k, But In Benin Rep. It Is 35k. Who Sold Us Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Stephen2324(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Many who sold their cars and properties to Japa are over there regretting in silence today, they can't come back, nothing to come back too, so they stuck there with everlasting billings with zero social life and mental breakdowns.

8 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by 1TrippleCee: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
What drug are you on ?

How do you know this ?

16 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Creditalerts: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Stephen2324:
Many who sold their cars and properties to Japa are over there regretting in silence today, they can't come back, nothing to come back too, so they stuck there with everlasting billings with zero social life and mental breakdowns.
a friend of mine is now back from japa movement sold everything and he is hiding at sango Ota now ,squatting with a relative

8 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by truongnguyen829(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
wink wink wink
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by 1TrippleCee: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Creditalerts:
a friend of mine is now back from japa movement sold everything and he is hiding at sango Ota now ,squatting with a relative

Is this a movie ?

4 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Creditalerts: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Is this a movie ?
reality he is looking for a job even security job sef

4 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by chynergy1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
bb
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Bankowner: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
You should hear the story of Nigerians who started life all over in Canada. They lived in closets in the early years of arriving but today own houses across town.
Stephen2324:

11 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by LajaLaba: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2023
Creditalerts:
Wake up young man undecided

1 Like

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by grandstar(m): 2:59am On Nov 19, 2023
Bankowner:
You should hear the story of Nigerians who started life all over in Canada. They lived in closets in the early years of arriving but today own houses across town.

You're patt of the problem.

Instead of you advising Nigerians to think thrice before traveling, you're selling them the "e go better" story.

Many would have stayed behind if they knew what they'll face

I have a younger brother in Germany who asked my older brother in England for cash recently. I wanted to advise him not to go as he was doing fairly okay here but decided not to.

And how do you know Nigerians own "houses across towm"?

6 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Georgekyrian(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2023
grandstar:

Instead of you advising Nigerians to think thrice before traveling, you're selling them the "e go better" story.

I have a younger brother in Germany who asked my older brother in England for cash recently. I wanted to advise him not to go as he was doing fairly okay here but decided not to.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by BrighterSyde: 5:53am On Nov 19, 2023
grandstar:

8 of my friends travelled out in the last 2 years with professional degrees. Their families here are now doing way better than before they left. If I had given them this your stupid advice that you think should be followed by everybody they will be suffering here in Naija like you.
Your brain is not intelligent enough to tell you that there are people who will go there and prosper especially those who go there legally. But you are mentally minute that you feel nobody must go out and everybody must remain here to keep suffering. That you can’t or don’t want to go doesn’t mean everybody must be like you. Expand your thinking. It will help you in life.

12 Likes

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Creditalerts: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2023
LajaLaba:
Wake up young man undecided
respect me I be high chief
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by francisbarrack(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
U most b learner, naija just dey sweet u abi.
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by bdon123(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2023
Stop talking nonsense. Its hard out there we know.bt at least,ur life is secure for useless unnecessary death.This is naija number 1 problem,before u even mention economy.

1 Like

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by wittywriter: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2023
Thread created by a nitwit...it seems this administration of BAT/BAAT has recruited more urchins to create travel propaganda.

Wittyness.
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by matrixmuzi: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2023
The Op is an angry and poor man because he cannot travel out as a result of his poverty stricken life . He wants others to be like him. He can’t travel and does not want others to travel . Such a hopeless soul . Get well soon
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Maxxim: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Abeg what motivates you to come up with this funny narratives, in what percentage are this people trooping back to the country, dream on

1 Like

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by nnamdiosu(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Creditalerts:

Hope he's not among the happie boys sha
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Error401: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
which friend of yours and which kind of japa is it

Creditalerts:
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Error401: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
I have same in both countries who have their jobs and doing fairly well. so what's your point?

grandstar:

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Error401: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
A dead Germany, and a collapsed England is better than Nigeria

grandstar:

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by etrange: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Yeah, true. Some do regret traveling out, some don't. Some regret getting married, some are enjoying thier marriage. Some people regret switching jobs while others feel lucky to have made such a decision. Such is life, so I don't get the point of this thread. I don't have the numbers, but I'm pretty sure the number of people happy with thier decision is higher than that of those regretting thier move.
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Creditalerts: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Error401:
which friend of yours and which kind of japa is it

student visa bro
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Creditalerts: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Hope he's not among the happie boys sha
🙄

1 Like

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Error401: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
to which country?

Creditalerts:
student visa bro
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by nnamdiosu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Bankowner: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Typical Nigerian mentality.
Always negative, never positive. I bet if I get you a visa and free ticket, accommodation and food, you'll jump at it. Learn to balance your story at all times.

And if you care to know, the people I talked about are relatives.
grandstar:

Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by grandstar(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Bankowner:
Typical Nigerian mentality.
Always negative, never positive. I bet if I get you a visa and free ticket, accommodation and food, you'll jump at it. Learn to balance your story at all times.

And if you care to know, the people I talked about are relatives.

I was in the UK in 2014 and 2020 for holidays. I actually came back the Saturday before the British lockdown started on 23rd March 2020, I would have been trapped in the UK.
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by Bankowner: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
If you chose for whatever reason to not stay back in the UK, it does not give you the reason to discourage other people who are aspiring to a better life outside of the shores of Nigeria. Each man to his destiny, and he is the architect of it. I have seen people who swore heaven and earth they would never leave Nigeria, but today are abroad. Imagine the damage they have done to people who keyed into that decision as well because of them. I had every opportunity to relocate to Canada in 2012 but I insisted I wasn't going because I was working in a bank. Until I lost the job, and it became almost impossible to leave. But God will remain God and He made a way. Canada is not a country for lazy people, come and work hard and you will make a way for yourself.
grandstar:

I was in the UK in 2014 and 2020 for holidays. I actually came back the Saturday before the British lockdown started on 23rd March 2020, I would have been trapped in the UK.
Re: Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting by grandstar(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Bankowner:
If you chose for whatever reason to not stay back in the UK, it does not give you the reason to discourage other people who are aspiring to a better life outside of the shores of Nigeria. Each man to his destiny, and he is the architect of it. I have seen people who swore heaven and earth they would never leave Nigeria, but today are abroad. Imagine the damage they have done to people who keyed into that decision as well because of them. I had every opportunity to relocate to Canada in 2012 but I insisted I wasn't going because I was working in a bank. Until I lost the job, and it became almost impossible to leave. But God will remain God and He made a way. Canada is not a country for lazy people, come and work hard and you will make a way for yourself.

Are you in Canada now?

(1) (Reply)

Promoting The Consultant Mindset At Work / Rumble In Mike Adenuga's Globacom / NIS Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Physical Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.