Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Community Around Me Want Me To Start Having Sex - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Community Around Me Want Me To Start Having Sex (721 Views)

Oba Makinde's Generosity Shines Bright As Widows In The Community Receive Rice, / At What Age Did You Start Having BF/GF??? / The Community That Offers S_x To Visitors And Does Not Bath[b][/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Community Around Me Want Me To Start Having Sex by rockok: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
I used to be someone who believe in working hard and likes improving myself. For a while, I took the time to stay away from social life and work on improving myself indoor. It turns out the people around me want me to stop studying and go around having. I think their believe stem from the fact that I was wasting away using my computer and should go find something doing. The pressure is extreme and to some extent has affected my ability to learn. I wish to leave and go find people who are like minded. I believe I found myself at the wrong place. What do you think I should do. I would really need help leaving this place too. If I had the means I would have leave already. I want your suggestions on what I should do at this point.
Re: The Community Around Me Want Me To Start Having Sex by Balablue64: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's very simple guy just find one brothel near you and go to, you will see girls like jeon there the price is 2k for short time.

3 Likes

Re: The Community Around Me Want Me To Start Having Sex by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
That's the culture of majority of Nigerians

That's why majority live in poverty, hopelessness, indebtedness, they want to drag you down to join them in their cesspit. See tens of millions of Nigeria still doing open defecation.

You can change environment,

4 Likes

Re: The Community Around Me Want Me To Start Having Sex by A4alpha: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
I have been there in time past as a freelancer, people will be like "that guy is always at home doing nothing.. he's jobless he no wan go and find something doing" meanwhile you on your part wan take excess job tasks overkill yourself indoor.

You don't need to move out, my brother see them as your motivators "importantly" increase your pace and ensure time spent indoors proves it's worth through 1. being the master in your game 2. outdoors display of affluence (fruit of labor). by the time 3 or more gigs drops and you are able to buy yourself some new stuff then you will remember how they badmouth/motivated you.

3 Likes

Re: The Community Around Me Want Me To Start Having Sex by eepeepook: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Concocting stories on Nairaland is always allowed.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

$$Igbo People Are The Most Patriotic Tribe$$ / Video Of A Nigerian Claiming Gambian Argues With Ghanians / 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.