Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,830 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Dog Ate Contact Lens: How To React? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dog Ate Contact Lens: How To React? (311 Views)

3 Siblings Who Ate Amala Die, Two Hospitalized In Kwara / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened / Contact Lens Is Too Risky, See How Risky Contact Lens Is! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dog Ate Contact Lens: How To React? by petnutritiongur: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Should you worry about your Dog ate Contact Lenses?
Yes, you need to be concerned if your Pet consumed a get-in-touch-with lens. Ingesting a get in touch with lens can result in gastrointestinal obstruction, potential injury to the digestive system, choking dangers, pain, and the danger of additional infections. It’s critical to seek immediate vet care to assess and deal with the scenario to ensure your Dog’s wellness.

In this article (Dog ate Contact Lens), we’ll explore the potential risks and consequences of a dog eating a contact lens and what you should do if this happens.

(1) (Reply)

Two More Repetitions Ago Form? / Get A Scientific Paint That can send Parasites Packing From Your Homes / Get Stronger Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.