Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos (3836 Views)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Omobude244: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Chinedu Rhodes should go n contest in Edo State
Jimi agbaje nko?
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Goodvibes007: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
If the dummies could only spend half of the energy they expend on the SW in their region, maybe they wouldn't have to jump on night buses in their thousands. I really miss Fasola.
Fashola knows how to deal with the leeches and unity beggers. They won't stay in their region but roam around like refugees all over Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by bdon123(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Omobude244:
What we witnessed in the just concluded governorship election in Lagos, didn't start today and it didn't start with GRV.
When they don’t want a particular Yoruba candidate, they alienate the candidate with an Igbo tag in order to demonize the person
Tinubu has been using the same tribalism game to deceive majority of the Yorubas and it has worked perfectly for him because tribalism and especially Igbophobia has really eaten deep into most Yorubas. Thanks to Tinubu and his gangs in his party.

When you ask them why they treated GRV the way they did, they are very quick to start showing you his tweets to justify their tribal bigotry, but Here is a 2015 tweet of the same people tagging Jimi Agbaje as JIMICHUKWKU.
Jimi Agbaje that is full blooded Yoruba. A very large family in Lagos was tagged Igbo because they want to win election.
What was Jimi Agbaje sin that they have to tagged him JIMICHUKWU?
The day Funsho Doherty will pose as a threat to them, they will so look for an igbo name like Funsho Odera Doherchukwu to demonize him again. that has always been Tinubu game.

The difference between now and then is that many people now see them for who truly they are. and they too have thrown cautions to the wind and accepted it with their chest.
Yoruba ronus can never see d game.they are jst too blinded by tribalistic sentiments. They hav successfully alienated their best friends d igbos.I wanted to buy a house in Lekki bt becos of d nonsense that happened during election where d yoruba people disowned their own son from a very well respected family to show support to tinubu ...i realised they might one day grow jealous n seize non yorubas investment.
Worst thing is m not even igbo, m frm d north.i jst carry cash purchase for abuja in peace.
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Goodvibes007: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

Yoruba ronus can never see d game.they are jst too blinded by tribalistic sentiments. They hav successfully alienated their best friends d igbos.I wanted to buy a house in Lekki bt becos of d nonsense that happened during election where d yoruba people disowned their own son from a very well respected family to show support to tinubu ...i realised they might one day grow jealous n seize non yorubas investment.
Worst thing is m not even igbo, m frm d north.i jst carry cash purchase for abuja in peace.
We are proud tribalist. You refugees that fled your region can go and hang yourself if you don't like it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by YorubaDemonswag: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin
Raskimonojendor:

Peter Obi's special adviser below grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

We don't care where you are from. Go Bleep yourself man πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by OAFMods: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2023
I will give you 100K cash if you can provide where Agbaje was tagged Jimichukwu.

Only foolish Igbos like you do that not Yorubas.

Omobude244:

you have decided not to have sense all your life.

What was JIMI sin that he was tagged JIMICHUCKWU?
answer the questions.

i just pray this hatred and stupidity wont be transferred to your kids. those innocent children do not deserve to be as stupid as you are

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by OAFMods: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2023
Where is that I have 200K cash waiting for you for just that.

Omobude244:

lolz
but i just show u how and when JIMI AGBAJE was tagged igbo.

is jimi agbaje not still yoruba enough? grin grin

you are foolish aswear

2morow funsho doherty willl also be tagged igbo and you all will still support and cancel him

stupid people
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Omobude244: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2023
OAFMods:
I will give you 100K cash if you can provide where Agbaje was tagged Jimichukwu.

Only foolish Igbos like you do that not Yorubas.

Keep ur money ozuor. U need it more than me.
I know u are broke

But Here is ur receipts and this was in 2015
He was not only tagged jimichukwu but asked to go and rule Anambra
Same strategy u deployed for GRV too
Now go and hide ur head in shame

Some of you Yorubas are just senseless.
I can imagine how Tinubu and his gangs laugh at u guys foolishness in their small circle 🀣🀣

NB: I am from Edo and not Igbo. But u can tag me omobuchukwu sha, no Wahala 🀣🀣

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2023
Omobude244:

Jimi agbaje nko?

You should be talking about who succeeds Obaseki not Lagos matter of 2015 in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

You should be talking about who succeeds Obaseki not Lagos matter of 2015 in 2023.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
That's if he knows the way to his father's house in Edo State. Person wey don lost like stone.

God forbid Edo be like Lagos. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Omobude244: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Can u just stop been an idiot and foolish for once and face issues
Stop been a coward
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Omobude244: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
That's if he knows the way to his father's house in Edo State. Person wey don lost like stone.

Is that the massage?
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Goodvibes007: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

The weyrey is even minority LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Omobude244: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2023
OAFMods:
Where is that I have 200K cash waiting for you for just that.

I have sent u the receipt
Go and check
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

This particular one is not only lost like stone but also drunk. Locating his father's house will be impossible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Omobude244: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Eyah !!
This one pain them😁😁
Coward people that will leave real issues and be chasing shadow
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Dirty minority for that matter

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Goodvibes007: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Omobude244:

Eyah !!
This one pain them😁😁
I don't deal with people from a weakling tribe. Benin people wey Biafra rebel finish on a few hours dey call others coward LMFAO.

Thank God for the yorubas that pushed them back at ore. You would have been slaves by now. Foolish son of an Edo LovePeddler. πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by YorubaDemonswag: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

Stop crying igbo ponugrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2023
Omobude244:

Can u just stop been an idiot and foolish for once and face issues
Stop been a coward

Hunger wan finish this cretin. Edo State is at the jaw of death but Lagos of 2015 is your problem in 2023. Your low self-esteem is topnotch

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by bdon123(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

We don't care where you are from. Go Bleep yourself man πŸ˜‚
U do care motherfckers.u guys are lazy n hungry.u bliev reaping another man sweat instead of working hard urself
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Omobude244:

Keep ur money ozuor. U need it more than me.
I know u are broke

But Here is ur receipts and this was in 2015
He was not only tagged jimichukwu but asked to go and rule Anambra
Same strategy u deployed for GRV too
Now go and hide ur head in shame

Some of you Yorubas are just senseless.
I can imagine how Tinubu and his gangs laugh at u guys foolishness in their small circle 🀣🀣

NB: I am from Edo and not Igbo. But u can tag me omobuchukwu sha, no Wahala 🀣🀣
Who cares if you are a cockroach from Edo state. Suicide would help take you out of your misery grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

U do care motherfckers.u guys are lazy n hungry.u bliev reaping another man sweat instead of working hard urself
This thing is under the influence of Mkppuuru mirir grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by bdon123(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Stop crying igbo ponugrin
Cry ke?i dey ball steady n dont give a fck.i sure say u no fit afford 3 square meals a day.i was born n bred in Lagos so ano una well.
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by YorubaDemonswag: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Omobude244:

Eyah !!
This one pain them😁😁

That Election pain you no be smallgrin
Don't worry we will continue doing what pepper you, and there's nothing you can do about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

Cry ke?i dey ball steady n dont give a fck.i sure say u no fit afford 3 square meals a day.i was born n bred in Lagos so ano una well.
Omo Ibo. Fvk off to your cursed redmud land. Bloody refugee grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by bdon123(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:

We are proud tribalist. You refugees that fled your region can go and hang yourself if you don't like it.
Obviously a hungry man awaiting egunje like u tink every one that critisizes una tribalism na igbo. Una really get twisted brain.
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:

I don't deal with people from a weakling tribe. Benin people wey Biafra rebel finish on a few hours dey call others coward LMFAO.

Thank God for the yorubas that pushed them back at ore. You would have been slaves by now. Foolish son of an Edo LovePeddler. πŸ˜‚
He most likely doesn't even know his father. Dirty people that will sleep with a dog for a few naira grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by YorubaDemonswag: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

Is it your meal? Is it your hunger Abi why are you crying over my hunger? grin

We sabi una online billionaires

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Omobude244: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:

I don't deal with people from a weakling tribe. Benin people wey Biafra rebel finish on a few hours LMFAO.

Thank God for the yorubas that pushed them back at ore. Foolish son of an Edo LovePeddler. πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣
U paid one useless girl probably from ondo to come and pose as Edo to bash the igbos 😁😁
I know u want us so much to join u to hate the igbos
A shocker for u, it will never happen
The igbos in Benin respect their host. They even have a day every year set aside to honour our OBA 😁
They will close their shops and business and head to the OBA palace.
If the igbos are so bad as the present day yorubas have made it to be, your ajayi Crowther won't have learnt their language that to the extend he became the first person to write a book in igbo language
Stupid politicians like Awolowo sow these bad blood between the igbos and the yorubas for their selfish ambition, and same strategy has been deployed from one generation to the other ever since
I pray u guys grow sense
Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

Obviously a hungry man awaiting egunje like u tink every one that critisizes una tribalism na igbo. Una really get twisted brain.
Flat head. If your brain had not been molded with your skull, you would not have been a retard that you are grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials / Shepopotamus / See Them OOO!! See The 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.