Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Happens During Caesarean Section - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happens During Caesarean Section (182 Views)

Cost Of Caesarean Section / What Happens During A Hair Transplant Procedure? / Doctors Cut Baby’s Skull During Emergency Caesarean Section, Died 3 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens During Caesarean Section by Healthcube(m): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Hello. I want to say thank you for your engaging comments on my last post. I enjoyed your stories or rather the experiences you shared.

Caesarean section also known as CS is a surgical operation done to safely deliver your baby during childbirth.

It involves a cut through your abdomen performed by the doctor. The operation is a safe path to deliver your baby if there are any complication during childbirth.

You usually won't feel any pain during the operation. Drugs are given to numb the pain or make you calm while conscious.

The delivery of your baby is almost immediate after the incision has been made by the surgeon or doctor.

Adequate care is given to you and your baby during and after the operation.

Our aim is for a safe delivery both to you and your unborn baby.

Don't feel worried. You will be fine.
Re: What Happens During Caesarean Section by pointblank247(m): 3:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Ok naa
Thank God men don't get pregnant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Ibadan,phone | Computer Playstation & Xbox. We Repair Buy & Sale. / Journey To Healthy Weight Gain/ Meal Plan / Herpesyl - Herpes Breakthrough- Cold Sore Tablets (black Friday Sales)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.