Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? (5582 Views)

Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / Gadhafi Family In Algeria / Libya Rebels Reject Gadhafi’s Offer For Negotiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by passionate88: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Make the sue na, Mumu people. The thing wey dey pain me pass na these Nigerian northern muslims wey dey say Americans don kill their person and dem want to retaliate,
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by gascoign1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
waste of time and resources, they better move on, is like reporting a woman to her husband,
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise, you cant win, abeg leave them alone, thats just what they have been fed altogether, na so my friend in Nija posted rubbish on fb about mighty things Gadafi did that US didnt do(free amenities and co), they want to steal their fuel blah blah blah, they just dont get it(its frustrating i tell ya! people!!). this is the man than ordered several massacre , burnig his own people alive, people calling under cover on AC360 that they need Obama to do something(thank GOD he didnt act alone), sebi na the guy(rebel) wey him kill his papa shot him on the head , abeg leave them alone jare, its not worth arguing about. angry
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by visionsen(m): 6:31am On Oct 29, 2011
Yes OBA l concur his people killed him.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2011
jidegirl12:

justwise, you cant win, abeg leave them alone, thats just what they have been fed altogether, na so my friend in Nija posted rubbish on fb about mighty things Gadafi did that US didnt do(free amenities and co), they want to steal their fuel blah blah blah, they just dont get it(its frustrating i tell ya! people!!). this is the man than ordered several massacre , burnig his own people alive, people calling under cover on AC360 that they need Obama to do something(thank GOD he didnt act alone), sebi na the guy(rebel) wey him kill his papa shot him on the head , abeg leave them alone jare, its not worth arguing about. angry

Many of them calling Gaddafi their hero live outside Nigeria but not in Libya, if he did such a great job and he is the best thing that had ever happened to Africa why then did they not move to Libya but chooses to queue for ages at Western embassies, do everything unimaginable just to get a visa?
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by eluke: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2011
Then Jesus said to him: Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword [unrighteously as Peter, or should I say "Ghaddafi" had just done] will die by the sword
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by Yewe2011(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2011
what a joke

if it's anybody that should be getting sued it's the Gaddaffi family, their family treated Libya like it was their personal bank account, Gaddaffi's have blood on their hands and you got idiotic Nigerians mourning this butcher SMH
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2011
SUE their A**!!! Bunch of retarded Morons, No human deserves to be humiliated the way Gadhafi was. After all we have worse people than him here on NL and all over the world, how about bombing, shooting them in the head and dragging their corpse on the street for a change  undecided grin . For the uniformed and the ignorant  grin it was reported that Nato aka "Bombing cartel" or its Allie the U.S aka "Judge of the world" bombed Gadhafi`s convey (and claimed responsibility for it mostly France) when he attempted to flee whilst preserving his life from foreign invaders. Sensible and reasonable people would agree with me that such direct attack on the person of Gadhafi and his family (remember Nato had claimed earlier during the invasion that they had hit a building in which they believed Gadhafi and his family were in, leading to the rumored death of one of this son and missing him surprisingly cool ) was not the U.N mandate for Nato to have a no fly zone over Libya (they were there to kill protect civilians and not bomb them  cry ). It was claimed he died from serious injuries (which came as a result of bombing his convoy which was highly armored tongue that made him come out alive but seriously wounded ) , hence there seem to be some validity and authenticity in the claims of the family of the ex-Libyan leader  lipsrsealed
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2011
xcolanto:

SUE their A**!!! Bunch of slow Morons, No human deserves to be humiliated the way Gadhafi was. After all we have worse people than him here on NL and all over the world, how about bombing, shooting them in the head and dragging their corpse on the street for a change  undecided grin . For the uniformed and the ignorant  grin it was reported that Nato aka "Bombing cartel" or its Allie the U.S aka "Judge of the world" bombed Gadhafi`s convey (and claimed responsibility for it mostly France) when he attempted to flee whilst preserving his life from foreign invaders. Sensible and reasonable people would agree with me that such direct attack on the person of Gadhafi and his family (remember Nato had claimed earlier during the invasion that they had hit a building in which they believed Gadhafi and his family were in, leading to the rumored death of one of this son and missing him surprisingly cool ) was not the U.N mandate for Nato to have a no fly zone over Libya (they were there to kill protect civilians and not bomb them  cry ). It was claimed he died from serious injuries (which came as a result of bombing his convoy which was highly armored tongue that made him come out alive but seriously wounded ) , hence there seem to be some validity and authenticity in the claims of the family of the ex-Libyan leader  lipsrsealed

Each time i read from ''informed'' Gaddafi apologist like you i smile because i know he will never ever terrorist them anymore and his family will never ever treat Libya as their own bank account anymore.
So i enjoy seeing some of you ranting on and on and on. . . . grin grin
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise:

Each time i read from ''informed'' Gaddafi apologist like you i smile because i know he will never ever terrorist them anymore and his family will never ever treat Libya as their own bank account anymore.
So i enjoy seeing some of you ranting on and on and on. . . . grin grin

Smile and laugh all u want, that does not change my point of view neither does it change the truth! (NATO AND ITS ALLIES ARE MURDERS) how about u laugh at that wink
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2011
xcolanto:

Smile and laugh all u want, that does not change my point of view neither does it change the truth! (NATO AND ITS ALLIES ARE MURDERS) how about u laugh at that wink

I laugh my backside off each time a dictator bits the dust and i'm hoping that more will follow.

I couldn't give a monkey who killed any dictator as long as he is resting in pain in hell
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^
what ever rocks your boat man! smiley Am not here in defense and support for dictatorship. All i did was contribute my two cents on the topic at hand. i`ll advice you stick to the topic and not go all monkey about where dictators go after they are bombed, shot in the head and dragged on the street. grin
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2011
xcolanto:

^^^^
what ever rocks your boat man!  smiley Am not here in defense and support for dictatorship. All i did was contribute my two cents on the topic at hand. i`ll advice you stick to the topic and not go all monkey about where dictators go after they are bombed, shot in the head and dragged on the street.  grin

Your reply was in support of a dictator and his family and mine was against him, yes it matters how they died, i want them to die a painful death, infact i don't like the way Gaddafi died, it was too quick, he should have been allowed to die slowly.

You have a very right to support whoever you want.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise:

Your reply was in support of a dictator and his family and mine was against him, yes it matters how they died, i want them to die a painful death, infact i don't like the way Gaddafi died, it was too quick, he should have been allowed to die slowly.

Seems you did not understand my last post. Like i said the topic is not about dictatorship over democracy or whatever system of government or rule of law there is. Cant be bothered what system a country adopts as long as it works for them and they are happy( in the case of Libya, a higher percentage of Libyan citizens loved and adored Gadhafi for various reasons, one being the fact that Libya was one of the last countries and him Gadhafi rulers to be controlled by western powers and their money sapping bodies, that's why Nato had to import a lot of mercenaries to do most of the fighting). Now back to the topic, i think the family of Gadhafi have a case for the reason i stated in my first response to this thread. Death is Death bro!! no matter what form it comes in and am sure no one including you would not want to die the way u wished Gadhafi dead right?
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise:

I ll lend a hand buddy, or his eyes plucked out and fed to him before the guy shot him, m, ther, f, ker !!! cool
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2011
xcolanto:

Seems you did not understand my last post. Like i said the topic is not about dictatorship over democracy or whatever system of government or rule of law there is. Cant be bothered what system a country adopts as long as it works for them and they are happy( in the case of Libya, a higher percentage of Libyan citizens loved and adored Gadhafi for various reasons, one being the fact that Libya was one of the last countries and him Gadhafi rulers to be controlled by western powers and their money sapping bodies, that's why Nato had to import a lot of mercenaries to do most of the fighting). Now back to the topic, i think the family of Gadhafi have a case for the reason i stated in my first response to this thread. Death is Death bro!! no matter what form it comes in and am sure no one including you would not want to die the way u wished Gadhafi dead right?  

You can not discus the topic without mentioning dictatorship because that is what Gaddafi was, the idea that higher percentage of Libyans are happy with Gaddafi is grossly misleading, its even more misleading to suggest that NATO imported mercenaries to fight Gaddafi, do yourself a favor and read up about who used mercenaries from Niger,  Chad and Mali to kill Libyans, its no secret.

If higher percentage of Libyans are happy with Gaddafi why then did they start the protest that led to this? The West started it?
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2011
xcolanto:

what is not to understant that awwww they killed a very good man that was loved by his people  and these same people killed him with the help of NATO by bombing Gadaffi`s convoy buuhaaaa what a shame grin

If you have a family member or a loved one in Libya and got killed (without is body accounted for) then you ll get the grip, I m done with this Gadaffi the Good man bull, cr  ap!

by the way where did you get this information from?:

a higher percentage of Libyan citizens loved and adored Gadhafi for various reasons, one being the fact that Libya was one of the last countries and him Gadhafi rulers to be controlled by western powers and their money sapping bodies, that's why Nato had to import a lot of mercenaries to do most of the fighting)

I laugh in french(better to laugh)
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2011
jidegirl12:

what is not to understant that awwww they killed a very good man that was loved by his people  and these same people killed him with the help of NATO by bombing Gadaffi`s convoy buuhaaaa what a shame grin

If you have a family member or a loved one in Libya and got killed (without is body accounted for) then you ll get the grip, I m done with this Gadaffi the Good man bull, cr  ap!

a higher percentage of Libyan citizens loved and adored Gadhafi for various reasons, one being the fact that Libya was one of the last countries and him Gadhafi rulers to be controlled by western powers and their money sapping bodies, that's why Nato had to import a lot of mercenaries to do most of the fighting)

Yes its easy for these ant-West brigades to start singing Gaddafi praises while forgetting victims of Gaddafi 42yrs brutal rain of terror.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise:

You can not discus the topic without mentioning dictatorship because that is what Gaddafi was, the idea that higher percentage of Libyans are happy with Gaddafi is grossly misleading, its even more misleading to suggest that NATO imported mercenaries to fight Gaddafi, do yourself a favor and read up about who used mercenaries from Niger,  Chad and Mali to kill Libyans, its no secret.

If higher percentage of Libyans are happy with Gaddafi why then did they start the protest that led to this? The West started it?

Gadhafi might have been a dictator no doubt! however i state again dictator or not! no one deserves to be humiliated the way Gadhafi was if not there is no justice. what ever happened to court order of the icc to trial Gadhafi on baseless allegations without evidence?? why was he not handed alive so he can be made to pay for all the "atrocities" you claim he committed?? why was a video shown of him alive and later a video shown of him dead saying he died from bullet wounds??  i think you need to do more independent research on the war in Libya and stop being spoon feed by western medias such as CNN and co who spread propaganda just to get the support of the "world" into justifying the invasion of Libya! they is a saying that "who the gods want to disgrace they first make him mad" you may want to ask yourself why Nato and its allies invade Libya in the first place? the truth behind that question if at all u do know the answer would bring knowledge and light into why Gadhafi was assassinated "by his own people" aka NATO mercenaries grin.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by eruudy(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2011
I don't see what Ghadaffi did wrong in Lybia , If Nigeria had a president like him this country would have been better , Even though he stayed longer as president but i don't agree to the way he was killed. It was Gruesome , Well the Lybians know what they faced with him , But again the International community wasn't right to have allowed and even supported the NTC in killing in battle, US ' ur judgment awaits you' , All hail Ghadaffi , the world will miss you, Great leader of "rats"
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2011
xcolanto:

Gadhafi might have been a dictator no doubt! however i state again dictator or not! no one deserves to be humiliated the way Gadhafi was if not there is no justice. what ever happened to court order of the icc to trial Gadhafi on baseless allegations without evidence?? why was he not handed alive so he can be made to pay for all the "atrocities" you claim he committed?? why was a video shown of him alive and later a video shown of him dead saying he died from bullet wounds??  i think you need to do more independent research on the war in Libya and stop being spoon feed by western medias such as CNN and co who spread propaganda just to get the support of the "world" into justifying the invasion of Libya! they is a saying that "who the gods want to disgrace they first make him mad" you may want to ask yourself why Nato and its allies invade Libya in the first place? the truth behind that question if at all u do know the answer would bring knowledge and light into why Gadhafi was assassinated "by his own people" aka NATO mercenaries grin.

Yes the West started the Arab spring, they asked the Tunisians poor trader to set himself on fire then moved on to Egypt, when they are done with Egypt, they moved on to Libya, right?

The West has also start another war in Yemen and Syria, if all these are true then the West should be respected, they were able to convinced 5 Arab countries to topple their govts and these countries listened to the West and not their own govt.  Brilliant!!!!
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2011
eruudy:

I don't see what Ghadaffi did wrong in Lybia , If Nigeria had a president like him [/b]this country would have been better , Even though he stayed longer as president but i don't agree to the way he was killed. It was Gruesome , Well the Lybians know what they faced with him , But again the International community wasn't right to have allowed and even supported the NTC in killing in battle, US ' your judgment awaits you' , All hail Ghadaffi ,[b] the world will miss you, Great leader of "rats"

If he was a Nigerian he would have died long ago, 10 yrs maximum he will be a forgotten man.

The world will not miss Gaddafi, in fact the opposite is the case.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2011
jidegirl12:

where have i called Ghadafi a good man here?? do not try to misquote or put words where i have not used them. As far as i am concerned no one is a saint on this planet earth! if we are all judged according to all what we have done, believe me they would be no one left, hence who makes man a judge over man?? (U.S Obama over Libya`s Gadhafi). point still remains he was not meant to be assassinated but allowed to face justice on a neutral and unbiased ground. Yo the point of the Nato mercenaries, it is no secret that non Libyans mostly Arabs fought in the war against Gadhafi, each sect with its own different reasons and interest backed up by the arms supply of the western powers e.g france et al . Do not be deceived most of the African countries justwise posted that fought for Gadhafi were migrants workers who were fighting for their lives, families and properties against the racist NTC government and its mostly imported rebels who were carrying out ethnic cleansing and raping of anything black  angry . Get a grip guys!! Gadhafi ent the devil, we have worse people in the world today even on NL, lol  cool
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise:

Yes the West started the Arab spring, they asked the Tunisians poor trader to set himself on fire then moved on to Egypt, when they are done with Egypt, they moved on to Libya, right?

The West has also start another war in Yemen and Syria, if all these are true then the West should be respected, they were able to convinced 5 Arab countries to topple their govts and these countries listened to the West and not their own govt.  Brilliant!!!!

Clearly u have little knowledge about the case of Libya and the policies of the west towards Africa on broad level!!, lol just a hint "Nothing good" Go and read up how "Europe underdeveloped Africa" and come back and tell me the west is not capable of plotting or kick starting the arab spring but not necessarily telling people to set themselves on fire undecided if u had been following the case of libya here on NL you would have come across a video posted by cap28 if am not mistaken on how the west planned on conquering 5 or 6 countries in 5 years cool just in case u need to see that for yourself, check up cap28 profile and hey! Google is your friend grin
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by justwise(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2011
xcolanto:

Clearly u have little knowledge about the case of Libya and the policies of the west towards Africa on broad level!!, lol just a hint "Nothing good" Go and read up how "Europe underdeveloped Africa" and come back and tell me the west is not capable of plotting or kick starting the arab spring but not necessarily telling people to set themselves on fire undecided if u had been following the case of libya here on NL you would have come across a video posted by cap28 if am not mistaken on how the west planned on conquering 5 or 6 countries in 5 years cool just in case u need to see that for yourself, check up cap28 profile and hey! Google is your friend grin

Now i know where u get all ur news from and i have being wasting my time replying to you? That dirty old man shouldn't be taken seriously and i wasted my time reading scripts he wrote for you. Done with you.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise:

Now i know where u get all your news from and i have being wasting my time replying to you? That dirty old man shouldn't be taken seriously and i wasted my time reading scripts he wrote for you. Done with you.

hahaha sorry bro do not know the Cap28 guy personally, so cant speak on his age or hygiene lipsrsealed . what i have done is made reference to a source that corresponded with you being sarcastic about the west not being able to instigate the Arab spring and many other wrong doings in the African continent in general. HELLO! Are u for real?? The west aka Obama et al has been known for committing the latest genocide in the history of the earth starting from Iraq, Afghanistan and presently Libya. its a shame how Africans can come out and defend the invasion and killings of Libyans and other Africans including my beloved country people Nigerians by Nato all in the name of one man being a dictator where we have loads of them around the globe, my people shine una eyes ooo!! a new form of colonialism is in place, a one with force instilled by fear panic and insecurity, hence the latest invasion by the west, lmaooo i dey laugh ooo!!!
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by member479760: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2011
wey all his women bodyguards when he was beaten to death by teens, The guy really met rough death. the family beta go hide like rat otherwise den go follow.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by putter: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA who is the world court? is it not nato HA HA HA HA HA chei laugh wan kill me
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by Oletunow(m): 3:24am On Oct 30, 2011
xcolanto:

The invasion of Liyba by NATO is 100% legal and it will be upheld in the Hages. The UN Security Council voted to authorize the invasion. Gadaffi and his sons were indicted in The Hages and Interpol was given the authority to arrest them.

Agreed, he would not have been killed after he was captured alive. But there is no evidence that it was NATO or their mercenaries that captured him or killed him.

The purpose of the lawsuite in the Hages by his family is just to get publicity, it does not have substance.

You definitely do not have a first hand knowledge about what really took place in Liyba, what made you think that your sources are more reliable than CNN or the western media that had journalist in Liyba who spoke with people ther?

Yes, the guy must have been good to some section of his people, all dictators in history do not hate everyone, else they would not hold to power for too long, they need protection hence they have to be good to some. Alot of Liybans died during this fight against Gadaffi and many rejoiced in the street when they heard he has been captured/killed. These are real Liyba people and not mercenaries, he were that good to them, they would not have easily turn their back on him.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by BlackLibya: 4:08am On Oct 30, 2011
The invasion of Liyba by NATO is 100% legal and it will be upheld in the Hages.

The mandate was to protect civilians, not join sides in the war, or kill thousands of civilians like in Sirte. Not to bomb cities like Tawergha where people were protecting themselves from the racist Misrata brigades that threatened to "purge" them. (google it) BTW, I hope you know that the invasion of of Africa in the 1900's and the continuing colonization of places like Djibouti and Libya in the 1930's was 100% legal.

Enslaving blacks for hundreds of years and forcing them to breed like animals with one man put into a room with 5 women and forcing them to have sex was 100% legal.

Hanging a black man for having sex with a white woman was 100% legal.

So, now that we know what is legal and what's not, we can all rest easily.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by Oletunow(m): 4:38am On Oct 30, 2011
BlackLibya:

The mandate was to protect civilians, not join sides in the war, or kill thousands of civilians like in Sirte. Not to bomb cities like Tawergha where people were protecting themselves from the racist Misrata brigades that threatened to "purge" them. (google it) BTW, I hope you know that the invasion of of Africa in the 1900's and the continuing colonization of places like Djibouti and Libya in the 1930's was 100% legal.

Enslaving blacks for hundreds of years and forcing them to breed like animals with one man put into a room with 5 women and forcing them to Be Intimate was 100% legal.

Hanging a black man for Being Intimate with a white woman was 100% legal.

So, now that we know what is legal and what's not, we can all rest easily.

I think you misunderstood me, to answer your question directly, the UN mandate was that all "all necessary measures" should be taken to protect civilians and civilian centers, They were definitely protecting the civilians against someone or some group of persons and as such, they are taking sides, the realities of war clearly shows that some innocent civilians and properties pay the ultimate price,

Now back to my previous post, the OP was talking about the Gaddafi family taking NATO to the Hages and my post was addressing the legal ramifications of that case and the laws with which it is going to be addressed. If they were suing NATO for killing innocent civilians that would be a different story, but it could easily be argued that, those innocent civilians were unintended casualties.

The Courts of Justice deals with "Justice to the Law", they look at the law of the day and apply it, they do not deal with justice to the people that is not construed within the law or look at what is 'good' or 'bad' and morally rights. Judges do not have personal discretion in deciding cases, they have rules they have to follow, in certain situations, they only have sentencing guidelines in the sentencing phase, after the question of quilt/innocent have been answered that gives them ranges of options and they can use their discretion then, So there are a lot of bad and immoral things that had been done in the past as enumerated in your post, but at that time, it was the law and justice to the law then demands that those things though immoral and bad should be done that way.
Re: Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? by xcolanto(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2011
Oletunow:

The invasion of Liyba by NATO is 100% legal and it will be upheld in the Hages. The UN Security Council voted to authorize the invasion. Gadaffi and his sons were indicted in The Hages and Interpol was given the authority to arrest them.

Agreed, he would not have been killed after he was captured alive. But there is no evidence that it was NATO or their mercenaries that captured him or killed him.

The purpose of the lawsuite in the Hages by his family is just to get publicity, it does not have substance.

You definitely do not have a first hand knowledge about what really took place in Liyba, what made you think that your sources are more reliable than CNN or the western media that had journalist in Liyba who spoke with people ther?

Yes, the guy must have been good to some section of his people, all dictators in history do not hate everyone, else they would not hold to power for too long, they need protection hence they have to be good to some. Alot of Liybans died during this fight against Gadaffi and many rejoiced in the street when they heard he has been captured/killed. These are real Liyba people and not mercenaries, he were that good to them, they would not have easily turn their back on him.

The invasion of Libya was backed by U.N and other western countries (Vato powers) based mainly on their interests (what they could get that they never had control over e.g oil and Libyan enormous funds etc). Did you know Libya has one of the largest oil reserve as an oil producing state and an independent banking system in which they neither owed or borrowed from western sapping institutions like the IMF and World bank who lend you money and dictate policies that favor them when you cant pay up?? you also should be familiar with the number one western policy (interest), that is why these western powers have continued to play a blind eye towards a lot of ongoing conflicts around the globe (precisely the African continent before the Arab spring came up) worse than the acclaimed situation in Libya. Look at Syria, Yemen and Bahrain. You may guess why?? ANSWER= those countries have nothing to offer "economically and financially" to the west. You may also want to ask why the west invested billions of pounds and dollars in supplying arms, bombs and mercenaries to overthrow the legitimate government of Libya while their economies needed the money the most to get back on track.lol! Too many unanswered questions wink You also should be aware that Libya had a lot of dealings with Russia and China rather than the U.S and France, both in oil and arms which was a direct treat to the supremacy of the U.S as the number one world power currently facing economic hardship and is being threatened to be overtaken by China in few years to come. The current economic hardship is also within the boarders of the E.U (Greece et al) hence the need to control more resources by the west from their number one source The African Continent is vital to their survival and maintaining their status in the globe. tongue Now it seems your not familiar with the adage i used when i said " those who the gods want to disgrace, they first make him mad". When the west is against you everything that belongs to them and things they control would automatically be against u. The CNN and co u mentioned are sure tools of the west as they are owned by them, hence off course its only natural that these news agencies spread lies and propaganda to suit their masters that foot their bills. grin or dont you think so?? cheesy No doubt, i agree with you that he was not loved by all (who is loved by all any ways) what is important here is the higher percentage (true libyan citizens) as against the minority (Benghazi rebels) who supported their leader up to the point of dying for him despite being bombed from above for months! and you say they easily turned their back on him?? a war for 8 Months is not easy man, holding out against over 40 countries from invasion is not as u see from your T.V on Cnn et al, there is more to what you are being shown man! how come NATO never showed the targets they bombed the most (Civilians)??. Indeed i was and still am astonished at how the brave true Libyans held out for that long, so where the Nato murdering comrades as they expressed the braveness of the people of sirte in holding back despite being bombarded from 3-4 angles daily shocked what greater love do you need his people to show for him again?? off course you do not expect Cnn to tell you that did u?? lipsrsealed . i`ll suggest if you wish to be more enlightened on what went on in Libya you Google, read and follow up news from multiple sources e.g RT, (al jazeera sold out to their Arab masters off course and stopped reporting the truth lipsrsealed) you tube uploads from independent and neutral people in Libya giving information opposite to what your favorites (CNN et al) tell you and not hold on to biased, unbalanced and cheap reporting to suit the western invasion of Libya. wow! now back to the topic, i still hold my view as expressed on my first post on this thread. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware: Charlie Hebdo May Be An Hoax (video Evidence) / B. / WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.