Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight (44506 Views)

Overcrowded Abuja Schools Where Pupils Learn On Bare Floor { Photos } / Lagos Schools To Resume 4th January, 2022 For 2nd Term Of 2021/2022 Session / List Of Nigerian Schools Where Examination Malpractice Is Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Which kin school you want your pikin to learn from this extrimist secret schools? Is it learnh rom school criminal minds,. Schoold in ikotun school or oshodl,l scools or mushim schools not criminal things,unless God is involved. angry
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by bewla(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
adesegun121:
Greedy set of people Govt. Need to demolish those kiosk

SAY NO TO DRUG
And the principal need to be jail
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by CoronaVirusPro: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
Can anything good come from these agbodorians?

Fvck you !
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by Evolutionism: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
It's Just a matter of time.

There is no need to keep shouting and warning the nonchalant unsuspecting gullibles.

Everything will be clear very soon.

Let them keep on with their useless ways of living and feigning ignorance of what is going on in the useless society.
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by ComeToJesus: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/lagos-schools-where-alcohol-gambling-thrive-in-broad-daylight/
Na to dey point hand that Lagos governor sabi...zero initiatives

1 Like

Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by SpatialKing(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2023
No wonder they don't top Jamb
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by NewDea4: 12:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by Jking20(m): 5:01am On Nov 20, 2023
One word, just demolish...
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by Bullet01(f): 5:18am On Nov 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

How are ur breasts doing? cool
Great dearie
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by OlujobaSamuel: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2023
There was similar experience in my area, the Omo onile gave out the space beside the fence to different people, when the sch owner complained (I think he too was interested in the rent, as it's a corner piece land), they told him his land no reach there.
Fast forward to few years later, Min of Edu came, checked the surroundings and told those ones that they can't be there, na so everyone carry their planks commot.
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by kelmicheal: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2023
Normally schools are supposed to have their own stores where student can buy books, biros,erasers and foods inside the school premises not outside

1 Like

Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Bullet01:

Great dearie

Do u wanna have em baptized in tha name of cum?

Care 2 show me tha bullets ?

In ya real full pics?

Damn!

Seems me gone insane!

And again!

Neva mind!

This talk neva ends well 4 Dazidon!

Yeah, u may as well call Dazidon!
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by Hanndye: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2023
zeuss:
This feels like lies
Demolition was carried out outside the school and they are showing the inside. Do they want to tell us the the stalls inside were not authorized?

Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by Sleekfingers: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2023
panpan:
The headline is misleading.
The alleged activities do not take place within the school premises.

Do they have the right to sell alcohol around the school fence? This can only happen in Nigeria. In all the countries I have been....i have never been such .....
I have seen a similar thing around a primary school in Ebute Meta ( west) Ago ijaiye primary school to be precise. They sell alcohol and smoke close to the school fence. I mean lots of kiosks attached to the school fence on Jebba Street.
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by Slurity(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bluntguy:
Lagos schools are always in the news for the wrong reasons.
You also don't read when they perform excellently in international debates, debate and competition?
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by newoffer: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Terrible things parents are going through these days. I collected my Son's phone . I saw alot. Leaders of tomorrow don't care about their future. If the Govt can pay private investigator to do findings. Alot is going on
dominique:
To come out of such public schools uncorrupt, it means you have very disciplined parents with fear of God, you yourself now come get your own discipline and fear of God.
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by Bullet01(f): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Do u wanna have em baptized in tha name of cum?

Care 2 show me tha bullets ?

In ya real full pics?

Damn!

Seems me gone insane!

And again!

Neva mind!

This talk neva ends well 4 Dazidon!

Yeah, u may as well call Dazidon!

You don kolo
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bullet01:

You don kolo

wetin cause am?
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by DDota: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
oxiide22:
No, but it's really annoying. Don't you have sth doing like job o?
See who's advising someone about job.
Do you even have any.

Adesegun121, this boy has more than 4 monikers on this forum,all for begging.
Just type this number 0211206511, on Nairaland search bar and see what comes up.
A known and notorious beggar.
Re: Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight by PrettyIfy7: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
VTJN:
They're using that statement to mock the opposition, particularly the obidients. They don't care if that is only their achievements in life grin

I tire oo. It's really sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video) / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.