Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Micheal Jackson Is The Richest Dead Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson Is The Richest Dead Celebrity (586 Views)

If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson Is The Richest Dead Celebrity by iBlogNaija: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2011
Forbes says Jackson is estimated to have earned $170 million over the past year. Most of that money was earned in sales of music albums and memorabilia.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/10/28/micheal-jackson-is-the-richest-dead-celebrity/
Re: Micheal Jackson Is The Richest Dead Celebrity by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2011
Now he is earning money faster than he can blow it away.
Re: Micheal Jackson Is The Richest Dead Celebrity by Chiamaka321(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2011
Making serious brain
Re: Micheal Jackson Is The Richest Dead Celebrity by BootyOnMe: 4:10am On Oct 29, 2011
Too bad.
Did not take any of the wealth with him.
Make I go enjoy my life jare.

No money, no problem.
Life is ALWAYS goooooood with good health and loving friends/family.
Buj Al Arab here I come with most favorite peeps in the world. My family.
Time to ARGUE AND FIGHT. Mama go judge case taya! cry

I'd rather be a living non-entity with no money and fame. With good health and loved ones.
I don't envy him or his casket of gold! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Video: Factory78 Interviews D’princ / Asa Featured In Elle Brazil, Tops Cnn List / Kate Moss Chosen As New Face Of Mango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.