Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu (319 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu / No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by ogododo: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has assured of his commitment towards ensuring that no student drops out of tertiary institution over inability to pay fees.

Tinubu said his administration would ensure educational institutions get the necessary resources to carry out their responsibilities.

He spoke during the 33rd convocation ceremony of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) in Ondo State on Saturday.

Represented by Professor King-David Terna Yawe of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Tinubu acknowledged the difficulties facing the education sector.

He pointed to the Student Loan Bill signed into law shortly after his inauguration, as a testament to his government’s commitment to supporting students.

According to Tinubu: “My government will not shirk its responsibilities in this area.

“We will guarantee that educational institutions receive the necessary resources to effectively carry out their statutory responsibilities.

“One of my first actions as President of Nigeria was to sign the Student Loan Bill into law to put this into action.

“Under my leadership, and as I have outlined in my manifesto, no student will be forced to drop out of school due to an inability to pay tuition.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/19/no-student-will-drop-out-while-im-president-tinubu/
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Nice
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Empty Yoruba boast

Always boasting of what they know they can't do. Atiku would have been better than this man.

We miss Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Nackzy: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2023
You sure, because for my area plenty don drop out already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2023
Atikulooter

Obi

Bola Ahmed Tinubu are the 3 idiot.

Yakubu Mahmoud is a fraudster tongue
IamAtikulate:
Empty Yoruba boast

Always boasting of what they know they can't do. Atiku would have been better than this man.

We miss Buhari
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by adesegun121(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Ok
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by BrighterSyde: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Empty Yoruba boast

We miss Buhari

Atiku? Better? You are joking. Someone that has been spending millions of dollars for past elections and you think his motive for all that is to better the lot of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2023
That's my able President 🤗 Very Capable 😎😎
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by nnachukz(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Na so. Stay in Abuja and be talking rubbish, when your harsh economic policies have already crippled many households leading to withdrawal of their wards from school. Many students who are the ones training themselves have already dropped out of school due to inability to meet up in this present thoughtless and inconsiderate administration, Mr D sniffer.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by ican2020: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Work the talk cause Nigerians deserves better life than what we see today
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Prove it
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2023
..He is also saying Students will enrol & graduate 4 years before the school is meant for opening.. grin grin

..a fraudulent certificate forger with a badge of irreparable damage on his existence

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by jude79(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2023
The only way tinubu can believe himself is if there's another Nigeria located in tinubu's dream, as for the real Nigeria, more students had dropped out in tinubu's six months than all of buhari's eight years
For someone who told Nigerians that subsidyis back and fuel price crashing, while fuel continues to rise in reality, need we need to convince anybody that APC and their followers are mad
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Burruchaga71(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2023
DRUGGIE himself
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Stanleymaster1: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2023
Lie kill u dere when many have leave school for Yahoo
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I’m President – Tinubu by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2023

(1)

If Not For The Rottenness Of The Country's Judiciary, Godswill Akpabio Would Nev / Content Creation: The Most Resourceful Nairalanders Of 2023 (Photos Included) / Peter Obi Fight With Akpabio | Presidency In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.