Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (37604 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by faithfull18(f): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Men, smh.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by joseph1832(m): 2:57am On Nov 20, 2023
saphiere:
90% of girls were disvigin by their fathers
the remaining 10% were disvigin by their cousins and uncles. Then the raping started from there.
You need help, like serious help.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Abuloma80(f): 3:32am On Nov 20, 2023
So repulsive to read even the heading of the topic, talkless of reading the content! God forbid, make l komot from here abeg!! There are other sensible topics!!!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by nairamaniac: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I remember a day my pastor was preaching. He digressed a little and narrated the story of a day they went for an open air crusade in Abuja. He said God told him someone was under a bondage among the crowd, that He would set that person free , only if he could identify himself. He said he slept with his owm daughter. He now asked the person to raise up his hands while others should close their eyes. To his surprise, about 20 men raised up their hands. We live in the last days.God have mercy.

Every father in the house who has a female child, anytime you're getting attracted to your daughter, begin crying to God. It's not normal for same blood to get attracted to each other. It's the devil at work...who wants to destroy you and that girl. Beware! LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT
I don't believe the particular pastors story. I don't believe that as much as 20 men would be unashamed to reveal this kind of shameful act.

TWENTY in ONE CHURCH.

And probably more than 20 who were guilty of this didn't stand up.

It means like half or quarter of the men in this particular church were guilty of this.

Twenty?

Is it an Orgy Training ground?
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by nairamaniac: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2023
saphiere:
90% of girls were disvigin by their fathers
the remaining 10% were disvigin by their cousins and uncles. Then the raping started from there.

I agree. Afterall, you were disvirgined by you father and brother over a 3some.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Eriokanmi: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2023
nairamaniac:
I don't believe the particular pastors story. I don't believe that as much as 20 men would be unashamed to reveal this kind of shameful act.

TWENTY in ONE CHURCH.

And probably more than 20 who were guilty of this didn't stand up.

It means like half or quarter of the men in this particular church were guilty of this.

Twenty?

Is it an Orgy Training ground?
It's not a church gathering. Obviously, you're not a Christian with your comment. Read my post once again. An open air crusade could be attend by several thousands of people. Over 20 men came forward, while the crowd closed their eyes. Its not a must you believe. I just shared what happened. I'm sure many wouldn't still believe what this poor girl is saying. It happens everyday but how many would have the courage to speak out, like she did? During covid, a lot of foolish men slept with their daughters all over the country. Anambra was said to have recoded the highest number.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by midhousepro: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2023
This is a sad story. She went through a terrible thing. How do we eradicate this from the society?
In the midst of all these, Midhousepro is more than just a contractor. We are your partners in creating the perfect home for you and your family. Whether you need a cozy bungalow or a spacious mansion, We can make it happen. We are on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter @midhousepro. Check us out.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mosba: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2023
You can't celebrate fathers day lai lai
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by godofuck231: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Good your ancestral curses are now public , congratulations to your suitors and soon to be inlaws
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by nairamaniac: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's not a church gathering. Obviously, you're not a Christian with your comment. Read my post once again. An open air crusade could be attend by several thousands of people. Over 20 men came forward, while the crowd closed their eyes. Its not a must you believe. I just shared what happened. I'm sure many wouldn't still believe what this poor girl is saying. It happens everyday but how many would have the courage to speak out, like she did? During covid, a lot of foolish men slept with their daughters all over the country. Anambra was said to have recoded the highest number.

Wow. Sorry.

I believe and agree with you more now.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by nairamaniac: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
it's just a crazy thing to think of. Even if myself and my daughter are the last 2 people in the world.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Rubyjade: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Judolisco:
wetin u wan make d mother do... Dis ish happens everywhere not jst naija o... Dey watch investigation discovery on dstv, u go know say human beings wicked
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.