Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Religion Is Nothing But Scam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Nothing But Scam (676 Views)

Religion Is Ridiculous / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Nothing But Scam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
SadEast419:
the name SUPREME BEING was given to him by his worshippers. Even pagans and magicians perform sings and wonders. So a pastor performing sign and wonders doesn't mean god exist
NO, You're wrong!
SUPREME BEING is a title given to the person considered most powerful so whether there is a God or not we all know that there are rulers whose authority covers so many places that's why humans concluded that there must be the SUPREME ruler among spirits.
When there is a dispute humans do take matters to the court of law the highest court is referred to as the SUPREME COURT therefore any person who is able to maintain peace among his or her subjects is SUPREME.

That's what GOD stands for not miracles! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Nothing But Scam by Martinez39s(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Religion is man-made. It is one big falsehood that has no basis in reality. God is nonexistent, and there is no reason to believe that there exist something beyond the physical world.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Nothing But Scam by jaephoenix(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2023
Bluezy13:

And you become stupid when you follow a god that you cannot even proof beyond reasonable doubts that he exists because you are afraid of what he will do to you if you question him, so you resort to "faith".
Religion weaponizes fear. Fear of the unknown. Ask them how they know whats gonna happen in the afterlife and they quote their books, which has been proven to tell lies

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Nothing But Scam by Michael547(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
SadEast419:
Can anyone prove to me that God/Allah exist? we have seen the so called men of God perfoming miracles but non of em have tried to retore an amputated arm or leg.

According to the sciptures anyone who doesn't belive in jesus christ as the son of god won't make heaven. Does it mean that the jews are all going to h£ll?

And to the muslim that believe that 72 virging await for them in heaven, does it mean that people have sexual intercourse in heaven?

According to the bible in genesis after cain killed his brother abel god cursed his and added that noone should harm him. Meanwhile there where only 4 people on earth then. It is also written that abel went ahead and married a wife. Where? how? Which wife? They were only 4 humans on earth where did he see the woman? Bible and quran are tales book meant for arabs and the jews.
Pastors keep cashing out while their members keep suffering. Oyedepo built a multi millionaira auditorium when most of his members are unemployed. Be wise religion is a scam!!!
I can Answer your series of questions.....you can contact me on 08167469103 on whatsapp.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But Scam by jaephoenix(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Michael547:

I can Answer your series of questions.....you can contact me on 08167469103 on whatsapp.
Why do you always request personal chats? Drop whatever evidence you have here

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are Planning To Bbcerize Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward / The Reason For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.